Thread: Internal strife increases as Hamburg School Board members air fears

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Internal strife increases as Hamburg School Board members air fears

Drama continues in the Hamburg Central School District.

In the latest episode of the soap opera-like dysfunction that has plagued the board for three years, two board members said they are afraid to attend board meetings, and a third is under investigation, accused of harassing a principal.

This comes as the School Board prepares to appoint a superintendent and grapples with a $2.23 million budget gap.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...fears-20140302

“I am shaken to the core, and I am afraid,” Stephenson said in an email to the board president. “It has become unsafe for me to attend.”

“I fear Jim Martinez,” Balaya said.

Also, Martinez has filed an internal complaint of a hostile work environment against Stephenson, Balaya, Schrauth Forcucci and two employees of the district, according to five district sources who did not want be identified because they are not authorized to speak about personnel issues.
    Why doesn't the entire group take a non paid leave of absence and let them work out their differences without interfering with running the school?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nancy Krencik
    Watch What 14075? On youtube and see what these people are about please note the people you see in the video
    Go check these videos out.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...fears-20140302

Why doesn't the entire group take a non paid leave of absence and let them work out their differences without interfering with running the school?
    The school board is non-paid

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Go check these videos out.

Did this broad have permission from the party to record these conversations?
    She seems to be quite the Bull****ter saying she never saw the video she possessed. Come on!!
    Last edited by gorja; March 3rd, 2014 at 04:38 AM.

Georgia L Schlager

... and I get laughed at when I say the public school system is plain old mafia. Notice they booze on hand too.... boozers are loosers and always will be.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Oh man these videos are painful.

"Why are you on my street?" "What are you doing in the park?" "You were on my street." "I was walking my dog" "I've seen this van on my street" "I'm going to put this on youtube"

These two idiots go back and forth for an hour.

No wonder Hamburg is so messed up.

Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Is Hamburg messed up? I kinda like going through Hamburg. The new circles are excellent at allowing for traffic flow. There are plenty of good stores and business is doing well it looks like. National chain stores AND local ones.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Lets see, they buy an armored mine resistant vehicle for the NAZI police department, they want to take away 1st amendment rights of a SAFE ACT opponent and they have idiots running their schools 2 million in the hole.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Makes you wonder doesn't. All it takes it one more than the other guy and you can make decisions for your community.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Lets see, they buy an armored mine resistant vehicle for the NAZI police department, they want to take away 1st amendment rights of a SAFE ACT opponent and they have idiots running their schools 2 million in the hole.
    Okay.... got me with those, but really, I see Hamburg as a good town. I never take into consideration the school system. To me each and every one of the districts in WNY are humanistic, godless and useless! So on that we would have zero decent towns in NY, so I cannot use that as a rating factor. The vehicle, big deal, sugar in the tank and it is useless. The Safe Act sign deal - the working of a few idiots.

Hamburg is really a decent like town, does it have warts YES, but I like the quality of life the town provides the people of Western NY.

I was anxious to read the comments on today's story -
    Education commissioner rejects petition to remove Hamburg School Board members

but they have the comments closed already

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...mbers-20140314

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    You should have left the nazi reference out.

Just focus on the facts. Even unqualified people and easily controllable people can be appointed or elected into positions of control that effect are community.

Hamburg is and has been "Dem Mecca" - so many of the "Upper Level Players" live within Hamburg.

My question on this school board infighting is simple - if these positions truly "Serve the Students" and these people are "Doing it for the kids" then why all the personal infighting for control ?

Why do "Political Party Players" get so deeply involved ? Like (yes I am going to do it again) in Lancaster - you have a recently Retired Buffalo School Teacher on the Lancaster Town Board - she used to teach in Buffalo and helped in contract negotiations. Then as a Town Council Member helped approve school contracts . But I guess there's no collusion in any of this!

I don't know about Hamburg but - historically our school board members have other jobs and positions - some elected and politically appointed. I know the Board doesn't get paid, but it is "Political" - and the Members usually run along local "Party Lines"

This is just another symptom of the "Political Power Game" -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Miss Forcucci is the cause of the problems with the school Superintendent and Board - the media has blown her reactions out of the realm of reality. Every time she is shown or interviewed - which isn't often - she seems calm and totally under control.

The media has tried to insight her and this citation multiple times.

The Superintendent is still getting $10,000.00 tax dollars a month - he should be fired for falsely obtaining money from the school !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

what video

what happened to the video?

Thread Information