Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYS moves sexual predatures into WS under the cover of nightfall.

Think about this for a moment...

You have a kid, say 18 years old who failed a class or two, and has been held backa year or so from graduating high school.

His class mates are 16-17 yrs old. If he chooses to date a class mate, being 18, he can be considered a 'sex offender'.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Think about this for a moment...

You have a kid, say 18 years old who failed a class or two, and has been held backa year or so from graduating high school.

His class mates are 16-17 yrs old. If he chooses to date a class mate, being 18, he can be considered a 'sex offender'.
    Yeppers that is why I wrote above what I did about the various levels. Just an accusation can lead to you being on a list.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    West Seneca Protests Sexual Predator Group Home

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    They served their time? Then their innocent.
    Just because they served their time does not make them innocent it makes them a convict.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

How many of these predators are homosexuals? Are these people haters? NO WAY, the whole lot of homosexuals are predators.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

What does a discussion on pedos have to do with gheys? Please tell me there aren't people out there pretending they are related...

And fmd, even after you serve time you're still guilty. You've simply paid your debt to society. That doesn't make them magically innocent.

It has to do with the predator part of the two! Yes there they are the same Fishhead. No pretending anything...

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    They're SICKOS
    Some are truly beyond help. But FMD gave a great example of how someone can get caught up in this whole Sex Predator label without really doing anything wrong. An 18 year old having consensual sex with a 16 year old might be illegal, but it hardly makes him a sicko. It's legal technicalities. What if someone who's drunk goes to take a piss outside and gets arrested for exposure... does that make him a sicko? Stupid maybe... but hardly worth a lifetime of being called a predator.

It's probably better to oppose people that have serious crimes than someone that just has this label.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Some are truly beyond help. But FMD gave a great example of how someone can get caught up in this whole Sex Predator label without really doing anything wrong. An 18 year old having consensual sex with a 16 year old might be illegal, but it hardly makes him a sicko. It's legal technicalities. What if someone who's drunk goes to take a piss outside and gets arrested for exposure... does that make him a sicko? Stupid maybe... but hardly worth a lifetime of being called a predator.

It's probably better to oppose people that have serious crimes than someone that just has this label.
    I agree with this but these 7 were not in this situation

Georgia L Schlager

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information