Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYS moves sexual predatures into WS under the cover of nightfall.

Angry NYS moves sexual predatures into WS under the cover of nightfall.

I bet they are just waiting until the new low income housing project opens in West Seneca. Then they can all move into town.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why don't they build a nice group of apartments in Albany?

And the West Seneca Town Board is all for the project. Sheila is "shocked and upset", at the same time she is allowing the low income housing project to build in her town. Gene Hart must be thrilled to find out that these people can come to West Seneca and get the proper unsupervised care that they deserve. Lets build them a Palace in West Seneca right in the middle of hundreds of our friends and neighbors. They will live there voluntarily and hopefully accept the care that is available to them. If not, at least they will be in a good school system, and close to all the conveniences we have in West Seneca. They can bus over to the Southgate Plaza, hang out at Tim Hortons, peek in your windows, whatever..........

I do think it was a rotten move. They moved that many into your town and didn't notify anyone unless they were on the alert list. Go to the NYS sex offender registry and have notifications sent when any predator moves into or out of your zip code
    https://users.nyalert.gov/

Georgia L Schlager

I agree it's not only rotten but aren't residents SUPPOSED to be informed when a predator moves into the area?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Bigots, racists, hate mongers.... ya all are..... hahahaha hey that is what I get called when I proclaim God's judgment on a certain type of person. I thought all are equal? Why the double standard folks?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

They gotta live somewhere. As long as it's not across the street from a school or something ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Bigots, racists, hate mongers.... ya all are..... hahahaha hey that is what I get called when I proclaim God's judgment on a certain type of person. I thought all are equal? Why the double standard folks?
    Because we are dealing with the judgment of "we the people" proclaimed on the convicted through due process of law - not someone making up an imaginary sky daddy and then telling everyone else what the sky daddy said.

BTW - when did you qualify to throw that first rock?

Derogatory Statement February 14, 2014 - Check... Getting these all in the DB Vamps?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    BTW - when did you qualify to throw that first rock?
    Age 14, when two of these sick perverts decided that a 14 year old who's dad just died would make a good target.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Age 14, when two of these sick perverts decided that a 14 year old who's dad just died would make a good target.
    The truth comes out....
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The truth comes out....
    Hmmmmm..... so you do think I speak truth sometimes after all eh?

I never called you a liar
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    They gotta live somewhere. As long as it's not across the street from a school or something ...
    In my opinion, group homes in a residential area should be for non-violent mentally or physically disabled persons.
    One of them that was moved is designated as a sexually violent offender. His female victims were a 4 yr old, a 6 yr old and 13 yr old. Do you think those kind of people belong in a residential neighborhood, especially seven of them?
    http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/So...fenderid=31125

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information