Thread: Whale scratching ! ?

Question Whale scratching ! ?

GOP takes back control of State Senate

Republicans in the State Senate staged a coup Monday with two dissident Democrats, seizing control through parliamentary maneuvers and ousting the Democratic majority from power.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an example of action - Mr.Golisano has created change on a truly measurable level.

Yes many will debate how or why - but the result is real. Voters are tired of the same old party self service Politicians.

Mr.Golisano and others of like mind are a force to be reckoned with. The volunteers in Mr.Gaughan's group are also a force to be reckoned with.

Any party or group can be retaken if the will is there. Chose one - Independent - Independence - Right to Life - Democrat - Republican -whatever. Create a new party.

Do what the Dem's do in Lancaster - enroll your self and friends - nominate who you want in charge - push out those who support the status quo and move forward. Use their own rules and game plans.

Wheres the outrage over the Reese assassination - there is little said and even less written in the mainstream press or here at speakup to keep his story alive. Thats just what those who set him up want.

The local Party Bosses and the Board of Elections couldn't stop or control Mr.Golisano or Mr.Gaughan. Both have support from voters and reformers. Yes, Mr.Golisano has money - he does also generate donations as does Mr.Gaughans group. Both groups rely heavy on volunteer efforts.

As Mrs Pellettererie is finding out - it isn't easy building a "Party" of "Volunteers" when you have nothing to offer but hard work and future hopes. Many people pat you on the back as you walk up and are only to glad to watch you fall when you get tripped up.
    But they are "Behind You" all the way.

For more info From Mr.Kevin Gaughan group Click Here>http://www.letpeopledecide.org/

For more information about Mr.Golisano efforts Click Here->http://www.responsiblenewyork.com/
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

4248 - GOP takes back control of State Senate
    Republicans in the State Senate staged a coup Monday with two dissident Democrats, seizing control through parliamentary maneuvers and ousting the Democratic majority from power.

This is an example of action - Mr.Golisano has created change on a truly measurable level
    Change for who, for Mr. Galisano and his best interests; buying a government? Wasn’t he the same individual who supported Democrats to wrest the power away from the Republicans? Will this do much for upstate New York or is it just the changing the guard for a dysfunctional and inept legislature for his self-serving pupose. Let’s see, who is better for Western New York Volker or Stachowski? Such decisions. And, what a catch for the Republicans, two Democrat law breakers!

Yes many will debate how or why - but the result is real. Voters are tired of the same old party self service Politicians.
    Yes they are tired of the status quo, but why then do they vote back into office (97% of the time) the incumbents? Oh, I forgot, downsizing is going to make the remaining politicians more honest and accountable to the public. I voted against every incumbent in the last election and plan to do likewise this year.

Mr.Golisano and others of like mind are a force to be reckoned with. The volunteers in Mr.Gaughan's group are also a force to be reckoned with.

Any party or group can be retaken if the will is there. Chose one - Independent - Independence - Right to Life - Democrat - Republican -whatever. Create a new party.
    Gee 4248, isn’t the Lancaster Republican Party taking crap from the county Republican Chair and from old Ralphie-boy? Start a new Party in Western New York, get real. People who have seriously given it thought have found out how the BOE throws roadblocks in the way – especially in a dominant Democratic town where politicos change political parties and swear allegiance to the Democratic Party for personal gain.

Do what the Dem's do in Lancaster - enroll your self and friends - nominate who you want in charge - push out those who support the status quo and move forward. Use their own rules and game plans.
    Why are the Republicans not following the same game plan? How could they possibility if they wanted to be credible and take the high road. The Dems have used some pretty underhanded tactics in past elections, so much so that Republican candidates for council positions are hard to come by. And, hrow in the fact that the DEMS outgun the Reps in the campaign money game and why is it not surprising that some some potential candidates excused themselves from the running. If the Republican Party once again fails to come up with a name on the councilman ballot lines, why shouldn’t people think of write in ballots for birds? That’s no more stupid than not voting at all because we weren’t given choice.

Wheres the outrage over the Reese assassination - there is little said and even less written in the mainstream press or here at speakup to keep his story alive. Thats just what those who set him up want.
    There is outrage over the Reese treatment. But until such time charges are made in the Clarence or federal courts, what do feel should be said. Should we play games over and over again alleging who was the whistle blower, forget that Reese signed a letter of commendation for the hiring of Latello (that triggered that heated and contested episode) that he had $2,800 of town money in his possession, or that Giza and his minions threw him under the bus for providing the same services as highway superintendents in other municipalities do. Unfortunately, that’s not going to buy Reese anything. His day in court has to come first. It is he and his lawyer that has to defend him.

Yes, many people like and believe in Reese and would vote for him if he chooses to primary the endorsed Democratic candidate. But being a Republican, what does that do for you? Are you going to throw your endorsed highway superintendent candidate under the bus? And, is that a reason for us to forget all else and vote for him because he was treated differently and because we like him?

The local Party Bosses and the Board of Elections couldn't stop or control Mr.Golisano or Mr.Gaughan. Both have support from voters and reformers. Yes, Mr.Golisano has money - he does also generate donations as does Mr.Gaughans group. Both groups rely heavy on volunteer efforts.
    As Mrs Pellettererie is finding out - it isn't easy building a "Party" of "Volunteers" when you have nothing to offer but hard work and future hopes. Many people pat you on the back as you walk up and are only to glad to watch you fall when you get tripped up.
    But they are "Behind You" all the way.
    No it is not easy rebuilding a party, getting candidates to run and getting volunteers to support the candidates by walking door-door and throwing fundraisers, especially when some of those supporters were burned by the previous party leaders. And, you ought to know that better than anyone. And some of us stuck by you even during your hard times, in the media and at town board meetings when you were absent for months, not knowing you were experiencing health issues and heeding bad advice.

Get some candidates in place and give the people who are ready to vote a goat into office a chance to break the status quo.

Back at Ya!

First, I don't speak for or represent anyone but me. I am not in anyway involved with the Local Parties - I don't donate to anyone with either label.

You are correct in saying you and others didnt know why I wasnt at Town Board Meetings - or about my Family issues - the City of Buffalo trying to fire me for being on the Board - a $6Million Dollar Lawsuit brought against me by Joe Cipola - mainly because most people didnt take the time to even ask, call or take a stand.

As far as anyone sticking by me personally - no one that I know of spoke for me or attended any court proceedings(except my family) - no one knows what or for how long my family and I were subjected to lies, innuendo and intrusions into our lives because of "Politics". No one helped with my legal fees - no fundraisers - no letters to the Bee or Buf News - no signs of well wishers lined up to help -

I am not mad - nor do I hold malice for anyone - I entered the arena with a vision of what Government and Politics should be. I put my self in their game - I truly didn't know Lancaster Town Jobs are believed to be some peoples inheritance or patronage is a reward for "Winning The Game."

I didn't even know how much a Council Member was paid. I had no idea of the menu of tax funded benefits and hidden perks they receive.

I was naive - when I was attending my first Town Board meeting J.C. walked up to me and said,"Your elected - now stop the games and vote for my project." I should have listened - I should have taken the free meals, the invites to all the "Grand Openings" - I should have become a real estate salesmen when it was offered.

No, on second thought I'm glad I didn't - My family life is much more rewarding - I don't have to be judged by people who need to be convicts. My life doesnt change according to who's but I dont kiss. I dont have to pretend "We do it for the kids" - when in reality they do it for the tax funded pensions and benefits that most people they speak of will never get.

You and others like you make the rest of the public aware of issues. Thanks For That.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    First, I don't speak for or represent anyone but me. I am not in anyway involved with the Local Parties - I don't donate to anyone with either label.

You are correct in saying you and others didnt know why I wasnt at Town Board Meetings - or about my Family issues - the City of Buffalo trying to fire me for being on the Board - a $6Million Dollar Lawsuit brought against me by Joe Cipola - mainly because most people didnt take the time to even ask, call or take a stand.

As far as anyone sticking by me personally - no one that I know of spoke for me or attended any court proceedings(except my family) - no one knows what or for how long my family and I were subjected to lies, innuendo and intrusions into our lives because of "Politics". No one helped with my legal fees - no fundraisers - no letters to the Bee or Buf News - no signs of well wishers lined up to help -

I am not mad - nor do I hold malice for anyone - I entered the arena with a vision of what Government and Politics should be. I put my self in their game - I truly didn't know Lancaster Town Jobs are believed to be some peoples inheritance or patronage is a reward for "Winning The Game."

I didn't even know how much a Council Member was paid. I had no idea of the menu of tax funded benefits and hidden perks they receive.

I was naive - when I was attending my first Town Board meeting J.C. walked up to me and said,"Your elected - now stop the games and vote for my project." I should have listened - I should have taken the free meals, the invites to all the "Grand Openings" - I should have become a real estate salesmen when it was offered.

No, on second thought I'm glad I didn't - My family life is much more rewarding - I don't have to be judged by people who need to be convicts. My life doesnt change according to who's but I dont kiss. I dont have to pretend "We do it for the kids" - when in reality they do it for the tax funded pensions and benefits that most people they speak of will never get.

You and others like you make the rest of the public aware of issues. Thanks For That.
    Bravo! Excellent, enlightening post; especially the comments on J.C. Unfortunately, too many Lancaster residents have the money to not care, are too uninformed to make a rational decision or can't be bothered with someone else's problem and make the assinine statement that "they should have known better." The entrenched one-party system players in town love these types and every so often throws them a bone (like the band shelter) funded with taxpayer money. Yes, taxpayer money! Only $25,000 was raised by the Band Shelter committee. $125,000 came from Tops who got a multi-million IDA that gives them tax breaks that we as taxpayers make up. And Tops looks like such a good guy and gets all that nice PR.

And, the town recently approved a resolution to bond $2.3 million to renovate/expand the Town Hall and is still dragging it's feet on building a police station. Much worse is that none of the town board members will share any information with the public on what the status is with the Colecraft building is. "It's in Councilman Ruffino's hands," says Giza. And Ruffino sits there quietly and says nada - over six years and counting. This is the leadership Lancaster residents keep putting back in office.
    Last edited by Lee Chowaniec; June 9th, 2009 at 10:34 PM.

Cool Let's get it straight !.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

4248 You state that no one stood up for you and you did it on your own. That is true, but only by your choice. I saw you for some time at pre meetings act like a jerk and acting out . I was a supporter for times but you were on your high horse and never and I mean never try to work with the system. Yes you had a total dislike for the Supervisor and the board but come on EVERYTHING get real. Did you ask for support NO and did you thank anyone for standing up to support you idea's Hell No. You did it your way. Did you stand up against some of the slime that invaded the Town Hall yes BUT NEVER!!!!!!!!! 4248 did you look for the citizens that came to meeting to watch the circus. I was at a meeting when you got out of your seat and ran after some KID that Ronnie Giza sent to tease you and some guy had to stop you at the door. The time at the pre-meeting when your face hit the micraphone pointed by Miss. Stemp. and you were hit but you acted like a 10 year old kid. Did you ever ask anyone in the meeting to testify- NO- you didn't. You were attack buy David Marrano at Lancaster days and was seen buy several people but you acted like a little kid. Yes 4248 you were setup and you couldn't handle it. Sorry but I was one that support you and today still say you were fighting for the taxpayers but 4248 you were you own worse deman.

Yes, correct 98%

[quote=hawkeye;502320]

Sir,
    You memory is slightly off - but your perceptions are your reality and I respect that.

I never chased that "kid" as you called him - Yes he was just one in a line of about eight people they aimed at me - including Marrano. That kid was rewarded by Mr.Giza by beening taken to Washington DC. - The rest I have nothing to say and your correct - I didnt handle things well back then.

I didnt like Mr.Giza then and I dislike his Patronage Employment Agency now. - But the fact remains - the Voters support his actions.

I am not saying, and if you read my posts - "I chose to get involved" - no one forced me - I did try to work with them(you only saw their show) - I did act out at Board Meetings(you didnt hear the conversations) - but as you said, "I chose to be there"

I am not asking for sympathy - I only respond to my reality - when some one says they were behind me or supported me - I will acknowledge the reality I saw and lived through.

I enjoyed going door to door for three years - I enjoyed being able to sit with people like Sandra Lee Wirth - It was great fun for my kids, eccept when we couldnt go to a local Park, picnic, restaurant or shopping without being harrassed for not supporting the "Dem Boys"

I apologize for any actions/cituations I caused that made any Voter or spectator at Town Events uncomfortable. I dont apologize "Politically" for my actions - they were my actions based on my world.

Listen Zarbo- to summarize your term on the board-- You were a raging JAG-OFF!!

You have destroyed the Republican party in Lancaster. After you and Georgette, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of a Republican getting elected. Your maniacal behavior at town functions carried right into your personal life. Before you place blame anywhere else, take a look at the facts and you'll see that you are clearly the common denominator.

As for your posts on this board, they are ridiculous! It's sad to know that even after your "crash and burn" political venture, you still have a public forum for your buffoonery.

How long before you move out of Lancaster?

When I decide too!

Nice to see you still don't hold back on your feelings!

Your just as rude as ever - why not include your name next post? I would love to have coffee with you and discuss your issues!

My actions are my own - they don't belong to any party or group. I was a Republican when elected. If the Republican Party failed it was not my doing.

The Past Republican Chairman who now works for Mr.Giza is and was - lets say led by his own personal issues. He destroyed the party by back stabbing Sen.Volker - Dale Larson - Mrs.Pellettererie - Doug Szary and Myself Richard D. Zarbo. Thats what happened to the "Lancaster Party"

I don't truly care who gets elected any more, its fun to watch the show - you and others like you get what you deserve. I got what I deserved for loosing sight of my goals in life.

I am now finally enjoying my family - my three children are fine - thanks. My wife of 23 years still has health issues as do I - but don't worry we are doing fine all in all.

I will soon - by the grace of God leave NYS. When my youngest leaves for college - I should be done paying taxes here. - Thanks again for asking!

Thread Information