Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rats invading West Seneca!

Facts jack

My neighbor 3 weeks ago had them living in his walls. In the last 2 months the exterminators were called over 8 times to houses in the Woodward - Treehaven area. If you have a dog at your house in that area most likely you have rats living near by. The number one source of food for rats is dog feces. I knew nothing about this untill my son talked to a friend of his that works for a exterminator and was told this. I have see them. In they look like a small squirel, but if you look closely they do not have the big tail. Why would I lie about this? I dont want my property value going down and yes I am embarased my neighborhood has this problem. But it not the taxpayers fault, its because were behind the times getting totes. Why do you think the town went to them? Could one of the reasons be to help stop the rodent problem? Most people that do have a rat problem don't want people to know, thats why many exterminator trucks are unmarked because people want to keep it quiet they think its a reflection on them, but its not

Would the Houghton construction be contributing to the problem? What is in that area (plaza...but that seems like a stretch) other than the Houghton construction that could explain rats?

Regardless, if you'd sack up and contact the town, or quit acting like their buddy to their faces (while sniping them online), you'd get your answers. I assume you're a grown man and a lady bing winner...why the lack of fortitude? Why not confront the WS powers that be in a constructive manner? I made a simple phone call...all totes will be delivered by 2/1/14. That makes your original post chicken little territory.

Next time you see elected officials, or their friends and family, ask the questions you have or state your concerns. They know you're an online snipe, and they laugh at you, but I imagine if you acted like a normal human and actually asked them your questions to their faces they'd give you the answers you seek.

Good luck with your rats. Try Coumadin...I hear it works wonders (but wear gloves/mask when dealing with the results, you don't need additional problems).

Oh so your call brought us the totes. Thank you If you went to the meetings you would know it wasnt your phone call. Actually because of complaints they decided to get totes a while back then it went out to bid then there was something wrong with that bid process which delayed it all. I was suprised they redid everything so fast. I have talked to all the powers to be, have you? And the 3 stooges dont like talking to me because I complain about things I need done.I wanted to give the new guy a chance but I guess he lies also according to other posters.

No dummy, my call got me the time table for delivery. It's right above your post, written in English. Have somebody read it to you and then have them draw a picture if you're still confused.
    I talk to people and ask questions and state problems in person, like an adult. I don't pretend to do it like you, I actually do it.
    You're crazy if you think anyone at those meetings doesn't know you're an online snipe too afraid to state your problem in person.
    2 minutes for being a liar. There goes the lady bing...

Amusing

"The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none." Thomas Carlyle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information