Thread: Meegan lies again. Job was never posted under jobs on towns web site

Meegan lies again. Job was never posted under jobs on towns web site

More bold face lies made by Meegan. As reported in the West Seneca Sun our West Seneca elected rats told complaining taxpayers at a recent town meeting that the West Seneca Director of the Yes program part time position was well advertised and on the towns website.
    http://www.westsenecasun.com/news/We...position_.html
    Well lets see now, hmm lets go to the towns web site, click on job openings and see...
    http://www.westseneca.net/index.php?q=job_openings.
    Nope, it was never posted there. Why would you not advertise it on the towns own WEBSITE! I look at the site at least twice a week and no it was not posted then taken down. Is it hidden in the web site not under jobs openings? And of course it was another inside hiring. It will never end with this group.

Every post I see of yours it is just constant complaining. It's like you have a hard on for that josefak lady. If your town board is so corrupt why don't you go make a difference? Complaining on the internet like a 5 year old girl will get you as far as a blind man in a reading competition.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Every post I see of yours it is just constant complaining. It's like you have a hard on for that josefak lady. If your town board is so corrupt why don't you go make a difference? Complaining on the internet like a 5 year old girl will get you as far as a blind man in a reading competition.
    Either way were jobs listed at least on the town website that he is referring to? Did Meegan say they were but they weren't? Yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    So your response to someone who is bringing forth the news that the town board is corrupt, should just sit there and STFU?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Either way were jobs listed at least on the town website that he is referring to? Did Meegan say they were but they weren't? Yes or no.
    It's nice to see the Town of Cheektowaga posts its job opportunities now. That's a good thing.

Georgia L Schlager

I have nothing against Mary, I know her as well do many of my friends. Am I against what she stands for in this WS help a friend and family plan, yes. Is she overpaid, yes. Was her job given to her do to politics, yes. Are people looking out for her, yes. I comment on the situation alot because its so obvious to comment on. And by the way its our leadership that allows this to happen. If someone offered you a 80k job with bennys and OT, I'm sure most of us would take it.

Has anyone been to the Kiwanas youth center? What a hole in the wall. Floors not clean, walls that need paint, old furniture and games. Not inviting for youth at all. Looks like something you would see in a inner city where their is no funding. Opps Should I not say anything about this?

The Kwianis Center should have been torn down years ago. I don't think any youth would want to go there. It is so bad, no amount of paint or cleaning will help it. Why is the town taking care of the highway
    department with new trucks, new roofs on their buildings and improvements to all their equipment and ignoring the youth's needs? It's time to step up to the plate and give the kids a new and welcoming
    place to go and hang out.

Every job is about who you know. Not just in politics. That's why there is references. If you won a corner store, are you going to hire someone you know and trust or some Jon Doe off the street? From what I just read about this woman she did double dip into the overtime but that was taken care of. In my opinion west Seneca should be a little concerned that a director of any kind is making 80k. Your town laborers don't even make half of that according to the website. Apologies for insulting you before doing research on this matter first.

And your supervisor only makes 60 and she makes 80??? If I was the supervisor I would take the job myself!

Thread Information