Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit against the Town Of Cheektowaga.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lawsuit against the Town Of Cheektowaga.

Looks like we are being sued...

http://www.lawlips.com/docs/SpadaComplaint.pdf

LISA SPRADA
    PLAINTIFF
    v
    s
    TOWN OF CHEEKTOWAGA
    DEFENDANT

The defendant is basically us property owners.

So how does this work? Does out town attorney defend us or do we pay a law firm a retainer until the case is settled? If so who does our town use and why?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    GO read that 18 page PDF.

If this suit ends up cost us any money we should sue personally the people involved.

5. Ms. Sprada was hired by Defendant in May 2010 and transferred to the position of Sewer Maintenance Worker in August 2011.
    In 2013, she was promoted to the position of Senior Sewer Maintenance Worker.
    Other than a pay raise what does a Sewer maintenance worker do versus a "senior" sewer maintenance worker?

7. While she was employed as a clerk typist, Defendant’s Supervisor, Bob Latshaw, told Ms. Sprada that some of the men who worked in the Sewer Maintenance Department behaved 2 inappropriately at work. Supervisor Latshaw told Ms. Sprada that one male employee masturbated in one of the work trucks.
    So while the Cheektowaga Democratic party is in control this is what we have our employees doing. He can do anything he would like on his own time but not on our dime. Well unless he was on a break.. but still.

Why can I not find reference of a Bob on seethroughny.org?

11. In August 2011, Ms. Sprada transferred to the Sewer Maintenance Worker position because the pay was significantly higher.
    Was she qualified to do the work that a sewer worker would be required to do? Was this job publicly posted and if not why not?

Ms. Sprada observed that any co-workers who complained about the men’s behavior was either ostracized or harassed. As such, she was fearful to complain.
    If I was superivisor I would not expect employees to have to work in an environment like this. It would hinder productivity and moral.

17. She and the other female employee did not work on Wednesdays. As a result, the men routinely called Wednesday “No-camel-toe Wednesday” or “Pussy - Free Wednesdays” in front of the women.
    First question is why Wednesdays off? Second question. Is Bob still working for us and why?

20. Ford soon began to engage in sexually explicit talk toward Ms. Sprada every time they worked together on the weekends, which was 40% of her work week.
    Do our employees receive over time on weekends versus weekdays?

I'm not even going to address #22 or #25 or #26 except for:

What political party are these employees card carrying members of?

51. Supervisor Latshaw told her to let the comments go, and see if things got worse.
    Was he written up for basically ignoring what was going on?

maybe, Max won't be appointed General Crew chief in January

Georgia L Schlager

Isnt it amazing how these Party People use similar tactics - Lancaster/Cheektowaga !

Town Clerk’s office charged with harassment
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would like to know how much this has cost us property owners.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    nogods,

Would our town attorney know how much we have spent on this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    nogods,

Would our town attorney know how much we have spent on this issue?
    Probably not - it will most likely be handled by outside counsel. Possibly covered by insurance.

But maybe they can make back the cost selling the rights to the movie - the title of the movie will be based on paragraph 40 - "Cheek-to-Waga"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Maybe all our Town Employees should review our Town Employee Hand Book... opps, some already are more than others.

So should we put in purchase request for

PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer

GO read that 18 page PDF.

If this suit ends up cost us any money we should sure personally the people involved.

Other than a pay raise what does a Sewer maintenance worker do versus a "senior" sewer maintenance worker?

So while the Cheektowaga Democratic party is in control this is what we have our employees doing. He can do anything he would like on his own time but not on our dime. Well unless he was on a break.. but still.

Why can I not find reference of a Bob on seethroughny.org?

Was she qualified to do the work that a sewer worker would be required to do? Was this job publicly posted and if not why not?

If I was superivisor I would not expect employees to have to work in an environment like this. It would hinder productivity and moral.

First question is why Wednesdays off? Second question. Is Bob still working for us and why?

Do our employees receive over time on weekends versus weekdays?

I'm not even going to address #22 or #25 or #26 except for:

What political party are these employees card carrying members of?

Was he written up for basically ignoring what was going on?
    Is this for real???? You can't make this s/h/I/t/ up!

Maybe all our Town Employees should review our Town Employee Hand Book... opps, some already are more than others.

So should we put in purchase request for

PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer

filters, smilters, nothing stops a great mind from getting the message across.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was told this is all a big lie. So what is the penalty for telling mis-truths in a federal court?

I would like to know how much this matter cost our town. Us property owners pay for this. We should recoup all that money from what ever group is at fault. Either the employees with the over active hormones or the person who telling a whopper of a story.

Just posting an interesting story

Updated: Wednesday, September 18 2013, 06:10 PM EDT

By Gary Sinderson

BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- A bizarre story out of Centre County where a mental health counselor who works with court appointed clients first told police, one of those clients, sexually assaulted her.

But police say when she was confronted about details of the story, they said she admitted she made it up, and was actually having an affair with the man.

Charges were filed this week against Cindy Brumbaugh, a therapist whose Actions Counseling Service is locate in Bellefonte.

According to court documents, she told police she was a counselor for the Centre County domestic violence program working with court appointed clients.

Early in August she went to police and said one of those clients had sexually assaulted her, those documents show.

Police noticed the report was filed after she was in a car wreck with the client and Brumbaugh's husband found out.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    filters, smilters, nothing stops a great mind from getting the message across.
    Are you mocking me?

I was told this is all a big lie. So what is the penalty for telling mis-truths in a federal court?

I would like to know how much this matter cost our town. Us property owners pay for this. We should recoup all that money from what ever group is at fault. Either the employees with the over active hormones or the person who telling a whopper of a story.
    how do you know this is a lie or "a whopper of a story?" who could make this stuff up, pretty specific and detailed, and why?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would like to know how many times this issue was brought up to our "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" controlled town board.

At the next candidate debate can someone ask Jim Rogowski why this issue wasn't being taken care of?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information