Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William Hanley was going door to door with his wife

The people have spoken.

Or should we return it to a guy Rusinski, a guy that had a chance and blew it by closeing his eyes to many things. Lets face it he really blew it when he agreed to give Josefiak that double job with double pay and then allow her to get many hours of OT on top of it. And then the News and TV stations picked up on it, and people remember. I hope Hart and Meegan are next. We will see .The people have spoken I guess

First a 300 vote difference out of 2000 votes does not tell me the people have spoken. The Democratic Party in West Seneca led by Party chairman McParlene should be embarrassed by the turn out. This is what the Party hopes for. A low voter turn out . Time for Democratic Party and it's no show chairman McParlene to go.

Seniors made the difference

Look at the voting county wide, it is bad everywhere, not many came out. But us Seniors come out and let me tell you when we heard about Mary making that kind of money for what she does that really put something in our minds that we even talked about just days before the election. Josefiak is a complainer and the we at the center like her, but when some of us can't pay our bills and are struggling yet we hear that she was making that ungodley amount of money it really made us think. We all asked why? And why did they let her? Not blaming her but the people that allowed her to get away with this and approving it all. It came down to who is screwing me lately and thats why I think Rusinski went down in the primary. Seniors come out and vote, even though our memory is going somethings we never forget.

The people did not speak, the Democrats did. If those numbers stand all it does is get him to the general.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Hail to the Senior Democrats!

You and Hart must be proud of what is going on at Houghton College.

Please read above, I think you are misinformed about my stance on the 3 Stooges that run our town. Just because Hanley is associated with with the Dem party you make it think Hart and Hanley are the same person. When Hanley came to my door we discussed a few things and I was happy with what he said. Hart and Meegan are the next to go down.

Did you discuss his support for Hart and Piotrowski, or maybe you did not receive the literature in the mail with Hart. Hanley was hand picked by McParlene and the old guard Democrat's of the Town. Scott,Clark and Piotrowski, still control the Town

And last year Rusinski was part of the that click and endorsed by Dan the Man. Politics really suck in WNY. Once agin though if Rusinski wouldn't of closed his eyes to all the crap like I mentioned before he would of won the primary.
    What's the difference between a good politician and a bad politician?

A headstone. But I still vote

Hanley's new flyer, " The Hart & Hanley Plan " . Anyone have a clue what this means ! Luv2fish any comment, you did talk to Hanley and stated that Hart and Hanley are not the same

I will look into it and if true I am not voting for him ever again.

You know I can't believe I fell for his BS if you are right SS. He looked me in the eye and we talked for a long time and I asked him if he was affiliated with any of the 3. He even had some bad things to say regarding them. What a bold face lier.
    How can you respect a man that lies to you and right in front of his wife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information