Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: William Hanley was going door to door with his wife

William Hanley was going door to door with his wife

Yesterday William Hanley was going door to door with his wife. I really like the idea of them going door to door together. I had some time so we all chatted for about 15 minutes on many West Seneca topics. They both seemed well informed and passionate with the taxpayer in mind. I do not intend to vote for Rusinski who I think lacked responsibility when it came to taxpayer dollars. Right now Hanley is the front runner to get my vote in Nov. I believe Rusinski is on a few different political lines so his name will still be out there if he looses to Hanley in the primary this coming Tuesday. Biggest thing to keep in mind is VOTE!

I do not have that impression about his ability to look out for the taxpayer. He was present when the Town Board violated the competitive bidding requirement of the General Muncipcal Law under the guise of an emergency and all he asked was questions about the quality of the pipe to be purchased. See: http://www.westseneca.net/sites/defa...0422115714.pdf
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Rusinski is in Meegans back pocket, Rusinski and Hart both had closed eyes when Josefiak (Meegans friend) was making double time overtime for attending a Senior function (article in Buffalo News). That was what $80 a hour of taxpayer money? And just one of many OT hours for Josefiak that they had blind eyes for. Also he approved the hiring of Harts friend Kroll as recreation director thats all part of this West Seneca friends and family hiring procedure thats in place for the Town. Thats just to name a few things against Rusinski. If you think for Hanley to attend a meeting and ask a question you thought was wrong is a reason not to vote for him then please do so. Different opinions make the world go around. But remember PLEASE VOTE! http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...ed-to-the-news

It is not what he asked, it is what he did not ask. He had an opportunity to protect the taxpayers and he did not take it.

Also didn't he lose in the 2011 primary by about 500 votes in a 4 way race with a total of 3300 votes cast.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

From Hanley's Campaign Disclosure Filings I see a lot of names from the old administration like Piotrowski, Bielecki, etc. Also Hart contributed to him as well.

I hear Rusinski never attended any board meetings before he was elected

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...-John-Rusinski

I do not see attending town board meetings as any form of litmus test for being informed on town matters. The meeting minutes and agendas are online and there are other venues for obtaining the information. I used to attend quite regularly but have cut back because of this. In any event this is now a non-issue because, as you point out, Rusinski has attended all the meetings (including executive sessions) for just under two years now.
    Last edited by dtwarren; September 9th, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

It is a well known fact Hanley is closely associated with Piowtrowki, Hart , Clark, and Lorigo. How could he receive the West Seneca Democratic Party endorsement without their support along with Meegan's. If your trying to make Hanley out as an independent ,go back to Hanley's statement when looking for the Party's endorsement two years ago. Hanley stated his support for PIotrowski , and was the first of four voted out of the nomination process. This time he receives the Party endorsement over the incumbent Councilman. Who's being backed by the old politicians.
    Rusinski or Hanley?

So lets see, vote for the guy that cuts deals with Hart and Meegan or the guy that will probably cut deals with Hart and Meegan.

Where did Rusinski cut deals, Hanley sold his soul to the devils who have been running this town for the last 20 years!

Lets start by.....

Lets start by Rusinski closing his eyes to the Josefiak situation, if your not familiar to that you can read all about it from past posts. Rusinski, Hart and Meegan let a person that doesn't even pass a civil service test hold two titles and pay her overtime so this friend is making well over 100k not even including benefits. It was the Buffalo News that that made taxpayers aware of that one otherwise it would still be going on today. Then the 3 that represent us say "oh I didn't know" even though they all recieved complaints regarding it. And then what about his approval on hiring one of Harts friends as recreation director. Then Hart says in the news that the Town hired no one for this position that has political ties. But our other two officials didn't even check Harts facebook linking himself and his son to Kroll. If you read the info on facebook before it was deleted you would og actually seen it. Apparently there wasn't even a background check on Kroll otherwise they would found out he wasn't even living in West Seneca before his hiring. What a joke. Then they let Kroll hire his buddy to supervise pools for the summer with a what was it like $18 a hour pay? So who is watching the chicken coop? And this is just the recreation dirt.

One was a friend of Meegan the other Hart. Wasn't Hart the one who ran on the pledge he was an accountant who found all this abuse in spending in state government. Must be harder to find in Town government.

Yes they were friends and I didnt see Rusinski complain. If Rusinski is supposed to keep an eye on our money he didnt do a good job in those situations. They are all 3 Stooges and I would rather see someone else get a chance to prove themselves.

Just who would that be. A Piotrowski,Hart, Clark, McPharlene man? Return the town over to the same old people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Have you guys ever reviewed what you pay to live in your town? Isn't it as bad as Cheektowaga when it comes to property taxes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information