Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bauerle Says You're a LOSER!

Unregistered

Bauerle Says You're a LOSER!

In so many words, Tom Bauerle, (racist, homophobic, anti-Semantic radio host on WBEN,) just called everyone in chatrooms and/or political forums, (such as this one,) LOSERS.

Talk about the pot and kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    In so many words, Tom Bauerle, (racist, homophobic, anti-Semantic radio host on WBEN,) just called everyone in chatrooms and/or political forums, (such as this one,) LOSERS.

i bet he goes home every night and tucks in his black jewish BF and spends some time on here typing under the name of Stieny i mean Buffaloice!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    i bet he goes home every night and tucks in his black jewish BF and spends some time on here typing under the name of Stieny i mean Buffaloice!
    I'm fairly certain that he does post on here periodically, but res made it quite clear, recently, that he will ban people for "outing" other members true identities.

I'm fairly certain that he does post on here periodically, but res made it quite clear, recently, that he will ban people for "outing" other members true identities.
    Oh man i better be careful

anti-Semantic
    Surfin', Bauerle's very semantic. That's why he over enunciates all of his words and is so anal about his grammar.

I think you meant anti-Semitic.

God, you're such a LOSER!
    “Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller View Post
    Surfin', Bauerle's very semantic. That's why he over enunciates all of his words and is so anal about his grammar.

I think you meant anti-Semitic.

God, you're such a LOSER!

He must have been in a bad mood today.

Maybe Aqua Net pulled his sponsorship.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Indeed.

In an unusual Daily Double me and Goody spent some time offline for that infraction. Unless of course it's Res himself and others trying to out Tony Orsini....
    Fully stimulated...

he and cry baby sandy beach are the areas biggest idiots..... now he has a face book site, he is the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    he and cry baby sandy beach are the areas biggest idiots..... now he has a face book site, he is the loser.
    too bad I didnt listen this morning - i think he actually took down his f/b page I was told and there is some group? on f/b those who agree with tb or something to that affect, and he said on air, that he didnt put it up.

i like to listen to the show for entertainment purposes now and then

i most definately think he trolls around mb's, whether or not he posts is something different. I would tend to think that he does, without anyone knowing who he is. His business kinds of depends on it, so he knows what buttons to push to get people hot about certain topics.
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Tom Bauerle, Sandy Beach and Rush Limbaugh

I think Tom Bauerle, Sandy Beach and Rush Limbaugh radio shows are very good and reflect the political and social beliefs of the community. If they were so far off base as some few posters on this board suggest. Why do they have so many sponsors? What are the above programs poll numbers?
    Without the paid advertisements they would no longer be on the radio. By the way how is that other radio station doing on the high end of the AM radio dial?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I think Tom Bauerle, Sandy Beach and Rush Limbaugh radio shows are very good and reflect the political and social beliefs of the community. If they were so far off base as some few posters on this board suggest. Why do they have so many sponsors? What are the above programs poll numbers?
    Without the paid advertisements they would no longer be on the radio. By the way how is that other radio station doing on the high end of the AM radio dial?
    There's no doubt that Bauerle, Beach. Limbaugh & Dobson have a cult-like following. I rarely listen to any of them, but when I do, I notice it's almost always the same callers saying the same things. "Hi (fill in the blank), how are you today?" "I agree with you 110%"

As for advertising, a friend of mine is one of the bigger advertisers on WBEN. When he stopped using Sandy Beach as his spokesperson, his sales skyrocketed. Either way, you're going to generate extra business but, due to personality conflicts, certain spokespeople can hold a lot of business back.

There's no doubt that Bauerle, Beach. Limbaugh & Dobson have a cult-like following. I rarely listen to any of them, but when I do, I notice it's almost always the same callers saying the same things. "Hi (fill in the blank), how are you today?" "I agree with you 110%"

As for advertising, a friend of mine is one of the bigger advertisers on WBEN. When he stopped using Sandy Beach as his spokesperson, his sales skyrocketed. Either way, you're going to generate extra business but, due to personality conflicts, certain spokespeople can hold a lot of business back.
    Ever listen to Andrew Wilkow?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Ever listen to Andrew Wilkow?
    Who's that?

Who's that?
    he's on sat radio, born and raised in Albany, but he's nation wide

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information