Thread: Ice Wine, Liquor Stores Carry Any?

Ice Wine, Liquor Stores Carry Any?

?

Quote Originally Posted by DR_GONZO View Post
    ?
    Premier has a good selection.

Cool! Thanks

Doc , check this link from Premier : http://prime.premiergroup.net/store/...ctor/index.cfm (VERY nice selection , can order on-line i believe.........
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Go to Chateau Buffalo on Hertel for NYS ice wines. They have a nice selection and also make an ice cider! Sweet and delicious. Who knew there was a winery in Buffalo?!?!
    GO GREEN ... plant a garden!

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Doc , check this link from Premier : http://prime.premiergroup.net/store/...ctor/index.cfm (VERY nice selection , can order on-line i believe.........
    Careful, they want your social security number to "prove" your age before can buy on line. That was the answer they gave when I asked why they want it. I was looking for a price on a particular wine as it wasn't listed. I figured if I clicked on "Buy now" I could get a price. It kept asking for my SS#. I was like "Bull-ogna" They won't get my business either.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    Careful, they want your social security number to "prove" your age before can buy on line. That was the answer they gave when I asked why they want it. I was looking for a price on a particular wine as it wasn't listed. I figured if I clicked on "Buy now" I could get a price. It kept asking for my SS#. I was like "Bull-ogna" They won't get my business either.
    really mesue , I've never bought wine or liquor on-line so I didn't know that , but think that's outrages........good thing that there's 2 or 3 Premiers in WNY , I prefer to go to local stores so if a problems arises , I have some one I can physically talk "nicely" too
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Thanks everyone. I'll shop around on Monday and see what I can find!

They want the last 4, with your current address and full name. Without the first 5...nothing can happen.

There is a database that holds the these 3 things.

Check out Passport Liquor in Clarence, next to Dash's on Main Street. They've been open a few months now and their prices are BETTER than Premier's regular prices! e.g., Skyy Vodka 1.75 23.99 vs 27.99. They have a good selection of everything, including Ice Wines.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    They want the last 4, with your current address and full name. Without the first 5...nothing can happen.

There is a database that holds the these 3 things.
    They must have changed it since I emailed them because it was the whole ss# before.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

They must have changed it since I emailed them because it was the whole ss# before.
    mesue , I would NEVER give a company (local or not) my SS# , esp. "on-line" , now in the store & I was applying for a store credit card , that would be different , but I've just read an article in the paper how people from the outside of stores , pay people who work in certain stores to "scan" their credit card #'s with special scanners , then go out on spending sprees.........rare , but it does happen , & locally yet ! If someone nefarious (sic ?) obtains your SS# , you're in deep doo doo !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    mesue , I would NEVER give a company (local or not) my SS# , esp. "on-line" , now in the store & I was applying for a store credit card , that would be different , but I've just read an article in the paper how people from the outside of stores , pay people who work in certain stores to "scan" their credit card #'s with special scanners , then go out on spending sprees.........rare , but it does happen , & locally yet ! If someone nefarious (sic ?) obtains your SS# , you're in deep doo doo !
    This happens, most commonly, in restaurants.

Thread Information