Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lackawanna Community days

Post Yes! Greattttt Points!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    1)Sounds like somebody didn't complete his court ordered training yet. 2)Voting is different than a community days program. There is nothing to be gained in a festival but a lot to rip off in an election. 3) I guess all the church festivals, BBQ's,Bingo and even the mayor's pole painting needs to be centrally located now in this idiots eyes. Good grief are people really this stupid.
    I like your analogies!

Great point!

Wharped minds think alike, always change the subject when you cant answer the questions. Maybe they will have a job seminar there also, and welfare Andre could apply for one! Who said anything about an election,but I guess now that you thought of it , thats a perfect example.
    You whine and cry how are people suppose to get to a voting place,you whined about kids driving bikes over the bridge because of no railings, but now its ok to. You whined to centrally locate because in the elections you had some thing to gain and with the community days(which I believe is a great thing) there is no power at stake,so it could be held anywhere. You just proved the point I was trying to make,when its good for you hoooray and when it isnt cry loudly and claim racism. Hope all goes well at te event, see you there.

You Lackawanna #1 are one ignorant jerk. You are on here forever posting about Andrea Haxton all the time NOT knowing
    Half of what you are talking about. Here is a helpful hint, shut your flabby, lying mouth until you know exactly what you are talking about. I am sick (as well as others) of your BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!! Shuuuuuut up your vile fungus!!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Wharped minds think alike, always change the subject when you cant answer the questions. Maybe they will have a job seminar there also, and welfare Andre could apply for one! Who said anything about an election,but I guess now that you thought of it , thats a perfect example.
    You whine and cry how are people suppose to get to a voting place,you whined about kids driving bikes over the bridge because of no railings, but now its ok to. You whined to centrally locate because in the elections you had some thing to gain and with the community days(which I believe is a great thing) there is no power at stake,so it could be held anywhere. You just proved the point I was trying to make,when its good for you hoooray and when it isnt cry loudly and claim racism. Hope all goes well at te event, see you there.
    Voting for the school board race was/ is different or are you really that dense. and that is exactly what you were implying,which is the reason I mentioned it.

Smile Yepper! Hop on Board!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Is anyone going to answer my questions,without bashing everyone or changing the subject, just a answer to the questions would be great.
    Talked to John Ingram, LA Community Day organizer/facilitator tonight.....he hopes to hear from YOU soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Voting for the school board race was/ is different or are you really that dense. and that is exactly what you were implying,which is the reason I mentioned it.
    Like RUN DMC = MARY MARY WHY YOU BUGGIN?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information