Thread: White couple raped, killed by 5 black men unreported by mainstream media

White couple raped, killed by 5 black men unreported by mainstream media

More proof of Anti-White bias in the liberal media. Gee, I wonder why you didn't hear about this?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2002734/posts

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...576249/?page=3

The animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murderof Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.

SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed'Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

The fact that this happened five years ago makes it no less horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    The fact that this happened five years ago makes it no less horrible.
    It did happen five years ago, so there is no excuse for the mainstream media, Al Sharpton etc, to quietly sweep this under the rug. It happens everyday:

Black mob brutally beat white couple in Norfolk. Media censored.

Michelle Williams, a columnist for the Virginia-Pilot, is blowing the whistle on a brutal racially motivated black on white mob attack that was censored. The victims were a white couple who work for the Virginia-Pilot. The attack occurred two weeks ago down the street from the offices of the Virginia-Pilot. Yet editors for the Virginia-Pilot failed to assign the story to any writer.

The white couple was stopped at a red light in Norfolk, VA. A huge mob, of as many as 100 young blacks, was walking by. One of them threw a rock at the car. When the male driver tried to confront the rock thrower, both were brutally beaten. The attack was obviously motivated by racial hatred. One person sent a twitter message gloating about the attack and saying it was for Trayvon Martin.

Much like the Grand Rapids attacks, police told the victims that nothing would happen to the perpetrators because they are juveniles. Police only recorded the massive lynching as a “simple assault.” They did not even take down the names of the witnesses.

Williams expresses confusion over why the newspaper failed to report a vicious lynching attack against two of its own employees. Williams appears unaware that many newspapers have a policy of censoring black crime.

The columnist mentions that five years ago a 19 year old white man was beaten to death in a local racially motivated mob attack.
    http://cofcc.org/2012/05/black-mob-b...edia-censored/
    No big deal, the victims were white.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Res, didn't you just post something about not spreading outright lies? Wasn't there a question of actually imposing consequences? Time to put the money where it should be, so to speak.

Yeah, 5 years later and I can STILL do a quick Google search and find articles under all the major news organizations. Oh, and an article in Snopes showing that the "account" you posted isn't exactly accurate.

If anyone wonders why I dont' post much anymore, it's lying hacks like this who cheapen the conversation and make it not worth my time.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

there is definitely a black on white hate crime censorship in this country. Unfortunately, with this over blown trayvon case, these random extreme acts of violence against whites, by blacks, is sooner or later going to turn into an all out war.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by run4it View Post
    If anyone wonders why I dont' post much anymore, it's lying hacks like this who cheapen the conversation and make it not worth my time.
    Wow.
    Res and I were just discussing this over lunch the other day.
    I said "How have the MB daily hits numbers been since Run4sh** stopped posting"?
    I really miss his worldly comments like " if my aunt had just a little bit of a package, she'd be my uncle".

Res said it's been tuff.
    But SUWNY has managed to survive.

Will you soon be posting you last and final farewell post like some others have?
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    More proof of Anti-White bias in the liberal media. Gee, I wonder why you didn't hear about this?..
    Because they were actually arrested and put on trial. Duh.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    Wow.
    Res and I were just discussing this over lunch the other day.
    I said "How have the MB daily hits numbers been since Run4sh** stopped posting"?
    I really miss his worldly comments like " if my aunt had just a little bit of a package, she'd be my uncle".

Res said it's been tuff.
    But SUWNY has managed to survive.

Will you soon be posting you last and final farewell post like some others have?
    No we weren't discussing anything. I have never met you.

Thread Information