Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VOTER SUPPRESSION! It is soooooo obvious, where is their conscious? Shame-Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    I hear Andreas daughter lives in the Cambridge square apartments in blasdell, and her kid goes to Truman School,is there any truth to this, if there is, I will be calling for an investigation.
    What does this have to do with the school board elections? What was in the flier?

Quote Originally Posted by ChangeNeededNow View Post
    I recieved that flyer today in the mail. ALL i can say is WOW!!!! Truth or No?? Will it hurt john john and camp tomorrow?? Andrea you have ALOT of GUTS to sign something like that!
    She has no guts, she has no common sense , according to sources , there has already been a lawsuit filed by one of the people that she slandered and defamed,and will be several more tomorrow. Is she that dumb to put out lies and sign them or ddi tony put it out and have her sign them, either way the truth is going to come out in court now. She deserves anything she gets.

What Is In the Flyer?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    She has no guts, she has no common sense , according to sources , there has already been a lawsuit filed by one of the people that she slandered and defamed,and will be several more tomorrow. Is she that dumb to put out lies and sign them or ddi tony put it out and have her sign them, either way the truth is going to come out in court now. She deserves anything she gets.
    What was the content of the flyer? I am asking you again. The only thing I received in the mail was a flyer for the three new candidates on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Well what was it? Something you can scan in so we all can see?
    It would be nice to know what everyone is talking about. We didn't get anything in my area.

What everyone is talking about is more slander and lies from Ms. Christian. Lets hope everyone named in the flyer sues her, Ware and anyone else involved.

Any idea on voter turn out so far today?

I was 327 at High School around 3:00pm

A little over 400 at the High School, that was around 4:30. Received the flyer today expecting something horrible. Instead I saw it as nothing more or different than what many of us have said, implied, agreed, or disagreed upon regarding many of the issues on these threads and all of it is public information. That is the jest of American politics, love it or hate it. Most of us post under made up member names to protect ourselves from being harrassed and threatened. Has anyone on these blogs been threatened, harrassed and slandered more than Andrea???? I know not. I have never seen Andrea post anything but the FACTS. If you are named in the flyer you should just thank mommy or daddy or hubby or wifey and be happy you stole a job because nobody with a brain thinks you got it because you deserved it. Then they have the nerve to get upset when they get called out on it. Amazing.

I was 151 in the 2nd ward at about 2:15.

Quote Originally Posted by jenrose66 View Post
    I was 151 in the 2nd ward at about 2:15.
    I was 247 in the second ward around 4:20pm & hubby was 429 around 7:10 today. Voting seems to be doing better than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    A little over 400 at the High School, that was around 4:30. Received the flyer today expecting something horrible. Instead I saw it as nothing more or different than what many of us have said, implied, agreed, or disagreed upon regarding many of the issues on these threads and all of it is public information. That is the jest of American politics, love it or hate it. Most of us post under made up member names to protect ourselves from being harrassed and threatened. Has anyone on these blogs been threatened, harrassed and slandered more than Andrea???? I know not. I have never seen Andrea post anything but the FACTS. If you are named in the flyer you should just thank mommy or daddy or hubby or wifey and be happy you stole a job because nobody with a brain thinks you got it because you deserved it. Then they have the nerve to get upset when they get called out on it. Amazing.
    Got postcard in the mail today. You're correct most of the info is public information. Don't see any libel in it, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information