Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VOTER SUPPRESSION! It is soooooo obvious, where is their conscious? Shame-Shame.

Post VOTER SUPPRESSION! It is soooooo obvious, where is their conscious? Shame-Shame.

Annual Budget Vote Tuesday, May 15, 2012 Noon to 9 p.m.
    POLLING PLACES
    First Ward:
    Bocce Court
    Bethlehem Park

Second Ward:
    Queen of Angels Hall (St. Michael’s)
    144 Warsaw Street
    Third Ward:
    McKinley School, 245 South Shore Blvd.

(Use Orchard Place Entrance)
    Fourth Ward:
    Lackawanna Senior High School

550 Martin Road
    (Use Print Shop Entrance, rear of building)
    ************************************************** ********************************

For some reason I was thinking the 4th Ward voting was going to be at Truman School ........Why a good arm could almost throw a stone from the print shop door to McKinley! The 2nd Ward is pretty centrally located. But to us 1st Warders; it is blaring discrimination, when you could have easily picked St. Anthony's like it has always been, and which is in a central location. YOU did it for the other wards, why not us? OHhhhh, " to save money ", yeah, right':
    A1060 ELECTION
    Budgets 2011/12'-----2012/13'
    $14,875 -----$18,250 (actual figures of their allocated monies to run the school elections) SO, they can not say that they consolidated districts in order to save money---that is a bold face lie, the money to pay for the yearly school election is protected in the BUDGET! LAME BLAME GAME!

Shame-Shame on this BOE for discriminating on the First Warders and infringing on their Civil Rights!
    They could have put McKinley and the Senior folks together in the gym like Mrs. Iafallo did back in 2004, " to save the district money ". What a hoax and scam on ALL voters.
    I would like to see the BOE walking to vote from Center Street, Lehigh, or Gates Avenue. How do they put the elderly without transportation in harms way along that turnpike is beyond me! Would they do that to their Mother?!?

Please. You crossed over the line BOE with the First Ward Polling Place location way over in Bethlehem Park adjacent to Woodlawn. No thought to ROOM CAPACITY, or public safety at all, when I questioned Mrs. Iafallo about it, she said, "I just do what I am told". SELF-SERVING, hidden agendas, all done in an effort to control the vote so that their Budget passes and the BS team returns to round out an appr. TWENTY YEAR gig.....Shame-Shame!
    LOTS of oil to grease the machine will be flowing from now through Tuesday!

i Have a question. With separation of church and state How can polling places be on church property?
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

I would agree. It's obvious as to what was done with polling places and I don't agree with it...Just reflects poorly on the board. I would think it will have an opposite effect and drive more people out to vote to kind of "spite" the whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob View Post
    i Have a question. With separation of church and state How can polling places be on church property?
    I thought that was odd as well. Usually polling places are on public property, like schools, libraries, etc.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

It's Lackawanna.. They're still in the 18th century.

Lackawanna

Quote Originally Posted by Lilrud View Post
    It's Lackawanna.. They're still in the 18th century.
    Guess you guys have never been to the first ward in Lackawanna! What schools or libraries? The politicians here made sure that the first ward is on its own. They deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    I thought that was odd as well. Usually polling places are on public property, like schools, libraries, etc.
    Maybe the BOE is trying to atone for the $19,000. overcharge in school taxes they taxed that church. Had to go to court & whole 9 yards to get refund of overpaid taxes for the St. Barbara's property. Who know with them.

I do know that the U.S. attorney is aware that Beth Park is the only voting place in the First Ward and its location appears to hinder the voters in the rest of the first ward in getting to vote. Although the BOE is well with NYS Ed law by what they did, there might be a violation of the voting rights act of 1965 & the 14th & 15th amendment to the Constitution of the US. Should be interesting. Petition did go to State Ed Commissioner, but I haven't heard if they got an answer to it yet.

Post He Who Laughs Last.....Lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Kozak View Post
    Maybe the BOE is trying to atone for the $19,000. overcharge in school taxes they taxed that church. Had to go to court & whole 9 yards to get refund of overpaid taxes for the St. Barbara's property. Who know with them.

I do know that the U.S. attorney is aware that Beth Park is the only voting place in the First Ward and its location appears to hinder the voters in the rest of the first ward in getting to vote. Although the BOE is well with NYS Ed law by what they did, there might be a violation of the voting rights act of 1965 & the 14th & 15th amendment to the Constitution of the US. Should be interesting. Petition did go to State Ed Commissioner, but I haven't heard if they got an answer to it yet.

You know I wondered why the current BOE choose not to pay the St. Barbara's Church organization their tax overpayment promptly. Why would they not just do it per the law? Instead they had to be forced to by this group and spend their groups unnecessary BIG money to sue them for it??!!??

I would love to see the list of frivolous lawsuit and grievances that the BOE throws citizens hard-earned tax money toward. It is NOT their money so what do they care. Why I even heard the current BOE President paid out a large lump sums to just make someone go-away because they would not play ball or cave to their greedy little schemes.
    Not his money.......what does he/they care!

Well they should, shame on their lack of caring and protecting tax dollars!

What a scumbag andrea haxton is!

Wow Andrea that was a nice postcard you signed with the other scumbag laverne, But before you hand something out like that you should at least do ome research on the facts. I wont comment anymore because i hear some of the people on your list are going to sue both of you for slander and defamation, I already told them though what are they going to win a delapitated house, a welfare check, or some clown makeup? Your lies and slander are going to come back to haunt you. You should be ashamed of your self. But than again you are you,the devil wrappped in clowns clothing. I cant wait til Mr. Joyce catches you using that fraudulant handicapped permit! Hope mamma cash is running anymore.

“It is a revenge the devil sometimes takes upon the virtuous, that he entraps them by the force of the very passion they have suppressed and think themselves superior to.”

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    “It is a revenge the devil sometimes takes upon the virtuous, that he entraps them by the force of the very passion they have suppressed and think themselves superior to.”
    First of all what handout are you talking about???? WOW, your quote is deep. Is your above quote in reference to to Makeyenko & Gambino????

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    First of all what handout are you talking about???? WOW, your quote is deep. Is your above quote in reference to to Makeyenko & Gambino????
    On second thought virtuous and Makeyenko or Gambino would be an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Wow Andrea that was a nice postcard you signed with the other scumbag laverne, But before you hand something out like that you should at least do ome research on the facts. I wont comment anymore because i hear some of the people on your list are going to sue both of you for slander and defamation, I already told them though what are they going to win a delapitated house, a welfare check, or some clown makeup? Your lies and slander are going to come back to haunt you. You should be ashamed of your self. But than again you are you,the devil wrappped in clowns clothing. I cant wait til Mr. Joyce catches you using that fraudulant handicapped permit! Hope mamma cash is running anymore.
    I recieved that flyer today in the mail. ALL i can say is WOW!!!! Truth or No?? Will it hurt john john and camp tomorrow?? Andrea you have ALOT of GUTS to sign something like that!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeNeededNow View Post
    I recieved that flyer today in the mail. ALL i can say is WOW!!!! Truth or No?? Will it hurt john john and camp tomorrow?? Andrea you have ALOT of GUTS to sign something like that!
    Well what was it? Something you can scan in so we all can see?

I hear Andreas daughter lives in the Cambridge square apartments in blasdell, and her kid goes to Truman School,is there any truth to this, if there is, I will be calling for an investigation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information