Thread: Maybe this wil finally turn liberals against Al Qaeda

Maybe this wil finally turn liberals against Al Qaeda

A terrorist attack that killed 3,000 Americans was perpetrated and liberals still go out of their way to defend and excuse Muslim terrorists. But maybe this is finally the last straw?

WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Al Qaeda terrorists are calling on followers to ignite wildfires in the U.S., which could make California a target.

Californians have seen their share of devastating wildfires, some large enough to wipe out whole neighborhoods in a matter of minutes. It is the kind of destruction terrorists are now hoping to take advantage of. An al Qaeda-linked website is now calling on extremists to set fires in remote areas.

The websites even provide instructions on how to make fire bombs and firefighters are taking it seriously.

"It does not seem all that farfetched. A wildfire moves quite quickly and can inflict damage, and if people have that intent, it's very frightening," said Battalion chief Julie Hutchinson with the California Fire Department.

The instructions to extremists come from Inspire, al Qaeda's online publication which was started by American-born al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki. Al-Awlaki was killed by a U.S. missile strike in September, but the publication is still being produced.

The threats of wildfire attacks come on the same day U.S. military officials released new documents obtained in last year's raid that killed Osama bin Laden. The documents indicate bin Laden wanted his terror network to try and assassinate President Barack Obama.

The documents, which were posted online by the U.S. army, show that bin Laden was revered by followers and yet his orders were sometimes ignored. They also indicated U.S. missile strikes were taking a heavy toll on the terror groups command structure and that weighed heavily on bin Laden up until the raid that led to his death.

The documents also indicate that bin Laden wanted to target General David Petraeus, who was the commander of coalition forces in Afghanistan at the time.
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...rld&id=8646527
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

If only a Liberal President could have been the one to killtheir leader

Oh wait...
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    If only a Liberal President could have been the one to killtheir leader

Oh wait...
    Really? I thought it was the SEALS that killed Bin Laden. My bad.

Maybe Al Gore really did invent the internet.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    One more time...S L O W L Y just for you. Neither U.S. military or CIA operators can make an armed incursion into another soverign foreign state except under direct orders from the President of the United States.

Got it!

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post

Maybe Al Gore really did invent the internet.
    By your logic, it was bin Laden that personally flew a plane into a building. Three times.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

Until there is evidence of a body, which we still dont have, I say its complete bs that we killed OBL. After all. We as americans have paid trillions of dollars, been forced to give up freedoms and librties to catch this guy, invaded countless countries, declared war on the world, and we dont get so much as a photograph of his corpse? Given the track record of govt as a whole, regardless of party, i say this idea that we killed OBL was nothing but pure bull**** to get people from looking too closely at obamacare, whichbwas under heavy scrutiny at the time.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD
    Given the track record of govt as a whole, regardless of party, i say this idea that we killed OBL was nothing but pure bull**** to get people from looking too closely at obamacare, whichbwas under heavy scrutiny at the time.
    Then, regardless of left or right, obamacare was how many years in the making? The boogeyman has been documented for well over 15 years. So who then is the true creator of this slight of hand known as obamacare? Why spend trillions of taxpayer dollars on war, destroy freedoms in this country, for obamacare?

More money for Govrnment

Quote Originally Posted by DR_GONZO View Post
    Then, regardless of left or right, obamacare was how many years in the making? The boogeyman has been documented for well over 15 years. So who then is the true creator of this slight of hand known as obamacare? Why spend trillions of taxpayer dollars on war, destroy freedoms in this country, for obamacare?
    If the war on terror stopped today. Do you think the money spent on the war would be applied to reduce the cost of Obamacare?
    Our give me more money government will just spend more and as always will ask the working taxpayer to give more.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Thread Information