Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna School Board Shenanigans

Post Typical Lackawanna mindset again.....

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    More lies form geta'miserablevindictive'life123

What...are you having a liquid lunch?

YOU PROVE that getalife123 is NOT telling the truth!

Just the facts please!
    Last edited by andreahaxton; May 3rd, 2012 at 11:46 AM.

The info posted is all in the Board minutes go look at it, also look at the Civil service minutes. Are you saying the clerks that type the minutes are LIARS????? So don't call me a lair. But since your math level seems to be that of a second grader I'll explain how it is achieved. Let say Suzie Suckup works for the district full time. Her daily hours are cut by 2 hours per day leaving her with 6 hours per day working. This board reports the loss of 2 hours per day as a loss of one person. Next month the Suzie Suckup's hours are cut an additional 2 hours per day. The board takes this and reports the loss of another person. The following month the board cuts Suzie's hours by 1 hour per day. Again the board reports the loss of another person when in fact Suzie is still working 3 hours per day but the board reports the loss of 3 people. Then the board hires a person full time the net effect is we have INCREASED the staff by ONE but the board reports that 2 people lost their jobs. (that is the 3 people who lost their job that they reported plus the new hire equals a 2 person job cuts). This is as simple as that. Next time you call me a liar you better back it with facts because all that you have shown is that you are just plain stupid. Hochus Pochus one more person hired wooooooooooo trickly. It is debiting and crediting on a balance sheet. Obviously the Board and Sam have been manipulating the statistics for the Boards benefit. Therefore a NO VOTE on the budget would hold the board accountable and stop the games from being played again. Why don't we have a CPA in the district anyway?
    Last edited by getalife123; May 3rd, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Post NOTHING PERSONAL...but their is some personnel going on here!

FACTS: From the 2012/13' LSD proposed School Budget,

1. LA SR High School
    a. 4 Custodians Salary Range $34,736-$50,189
    b. Cleaners went from 11 in last years budget to 10 for the HS only for the 12/13' ( All Cleaners salary range is $14.740 to $19.74/hour )

2. McKinley School--?? Do children attend? Please share.
    a. 1 Custodian $34,736
    b. 1 Cleaner $20,247/yr
    c. 1 added Cleaner more than the 11/12' Budget so it makes 2 total cleaners at McKinley Administration Bldg. In other words they took a Cleaner from the HS and put
    in McKinley.......

3. Martin Road School
    a. 2 Custodians $45,897 and $45,823 respectively
    b. 8 Cleaners

4. Truman School
    a. 2 Custodians $37,732 and 1 position a "0" in budget (till after the election I bet)
    b. 6 Cleaners

5. Super of Bldgs. and Grounds $65,648
    6. Building Maintenance Mechanic $52,742
    7. Motor Vehicle Operator $53,249

8. Maintenance Positions went from "3" in 2011/12' Budget to "4" in 2012/13' Budget Salary Range: $42,684-$44,684/yr

Add appr. 1/3 for their Cadillac benes on top of salary don't forget!

Nothing personal to anyone and I would not deny we need employment in the schools.......and I am NOT knocking their work performances in any manner ( many do a fine and go above job, Thank You)............BUT......... What happened to the maintenance at Truman??!!??

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    What...are you having a liquid lunch?

YOU PROVE that getalife123 is NOT telling the truth!

Just the facts please!
    Easy to prove geta'miserablevindictive'life123 is lying.
    Lie #1- Article states 2 years. He/she/it uses statistics for 1 year. How convienient.
    Lie #2- Teacher aides- According to minutes last 2 years, 4 retired, 1 left, 2 hired. That's minus 3. but you spin it to your agenda
    Lie #3- No maintanace men have been hired in more than 8 years.
    Last edited by youcangohome; May 3rd, 2012 at 02:30 PM.

[QUOTE=getalife123;918263]The info posted is all in the Board minutes go look at it, also look at the Civil service minutes. Are you saying the clerks that type the minutes are LIARS????? So don't call me a lair. But since your math level seems to be that of a second grader I'll explain how it is achieved. Let say Suzie Suckup works for the district full time. Her daily hours are cut by 2 hours per day leaving her with 6 hours per day working. This board reports the loss of 2 hours per day as a loss of one person. Next month the Suzie Suckup's hours are cut an additional 2 hours per day. The board takes this and reports the loss of another person. The following month the board cuts Suzie's hours by 1 hour per day. Again the board reports the loss of another person when in fact Suzie is still working 3 hours per day but the board reports the loss of 3 people. Then the board hires a person full time the net effect is we have INCREASED the staff by ONE but the board reports that 2 people lost their jobs. (that is the 3 people who lost their job that they reported plus the new hire equals a 2 person job cuts). This is as simple as that. Next time you call me a liar you better back it with facts because all that you have shown is that you are just plain stupid. Hochus
    Pochus one more person hired wooooooooooo trickly. It is debiting and crediting on a balance sheet. Obviously the Board and Sam have been manipulating the statistics for the Boards benefit. Therefore a NO VOTE on the budget would hold the board accountable and stop the games from being played again. Why don't we have a CPA in the district anyway?[/QUOTE

Check your facts. Article stated 2 years, not one. So who has the math problem now?

[QUOTE=youcangohome;918334]
    Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    The info posted is all in the Board minutes go look at it, also look at the Civil service minutes. Are you saying the clerks that type the minutes are LIARS????? So don't call me a lair. But since your math level seems to be that of a second grader I'll explain how it is achieved. Let say Suzie Suckup works for the district full time. Her daily hours are cut by 2 hours per day leaving her with 6 hours per day working. This board reports the loss of 2 hours per day as a loss of one person. Next month the Suzie Suckup's hours are cut an additional 2 hours per day. The board takes this and reports the loss of another person. The following month the board cuts Suzie's hours by 1 hour per day. Again the board reports the loss of another person when in fact Suzie is still working 3 hours per day but the board reports the loss of 3 people. Then the board hires a person full time the net effect is we have INCREASED the staff by ONE but the board reports that 2 people lost their jobs. (that is the 3 people who lost their job that they reported plus the new hire equals a 2 person job cuts). This is as simple as that. Next time you call me a liar you better back it with facts because all that you have shown is that you are just plain stupid. Hochus
    Pochus one more person hired wooooooooooo trickly. It is debiting and crediting on a balance sheet. Obviously the Board and Sam have been manipulating the statistics for the Boards benefit. Therefore a NO VOTE on the budget would hold the board accountable and stop the games from being played again. Why don't we have a CPA in the district anyway?[/QUOTE

Check your facts. Article stated 2 years, not one. So who has the math problem now?
    One year two years does it matter? It is still the game that is being played. You are not denying that this how the board played the game. The math is right fool.

Lie #1- Article states 2 years. He/she/it uses statistics for 1 year. How convienient.
    Lie #2- Teacher aides- According to minutes last 2 years, 4 retired, 1 left, 2 hired. That's minus 3. but you spin it to your agenda
    Ok JOHN JOHN name them. Changing a job title is another game but the job is the same, regarding the maintenance dept.

[QUOTE=getalife123;918340]

One year two years does it matter? It is still the game that is being played. You are not denying that this how the board played the game. The math is right fool.
    Apparently one and two are the same number to you but you call me the fool. You've already been proven a liar more than once.

Post So you did a damce with the positions??!!?? Typical stinkin' thinkin'!

Who is kidding who??!! Spin Doctor-----YOU must be or think you are a lawyer! zzzzzzzzzzzYou have to be dizzy already.

Fact # 1. 2011/12' LSD Budget

HS
    4 Custodians Salary range $33,749-$45,823
    11 Cleaners $14.032--$19.237/hour

McKinley
    1 Custodian----$33,749
    1 Cleaner

Martin Road
    2 Custodians $45,823--$44,391 respectively
    8 Cleaners

Truman
    2 Custodians $35,732 and 1 position still a "0" in the Budget
    6 Cleaners

Super Bldg. and Grds. $64,722
    Bldg. Main. Mech. $52,742
    Motor Vehicle OP $52,242

Fact #2
    The Teachers Aide positions are lumped into one bucket so all of it is very difficult to break-down....
    2011/12' 22 T/A positions
    2012/13' 19.25 T/A "" WITH additional monies for " Substitute Teacher Aides " of $7500.00

3. Fact #3.
    Maybeeeeeeee true.......but how many custodians were hired with direct political connections to the BOE.....and who is filling #4 in the 2012/13' Budget?

Now youcangohome spin doctor!
    Last edited by andreahaxton; May 3rd, 2012 at 03:54 PM.

[QUOTE=youcangohome;918361]
    Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post

Apparently one and two are the same number to you but you call me the fool. You've already been proven a liar more than once.
    The school year budget runs from July 1st through June 30th. On 7/6/10 four maintainence jobs were abolished and then in the same paragraph the board created two custodial jobs which is the same job different title. Then on 8/19/10 Bruce Schnell was the first custodian hired, name the other. A janitor is a janitor no matter what you call them. So I guess lying is what you seem to do the best. Are any of the original maintaince people suing us? Just a way to get rid of qualified individuals and hire more family and friends. Excuse, Excuse.
    Last edited by getalife123; May 3rd, 2012 at 03:56 PM.

geta newlife, You are on here making up your own stories and calling them facts, custodians are tested civil service appointmnets ,so lets make something up now how the top three of which you can hire from when hiring. let me guess ,some one gave them the answers,or hey made the list they wanted, and so what if one of the people scored a 100 on the exam and you had the opportunity to hire them or a stranger, let me guesss you would pick the stranger. quit spinning you making anderea i could talk about everyones job but I cant hold my own for more than a day haxton dizzierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    geta newlife, You are on here making up your own stories and calling them facts, custodians are tested civil service appointmnets ,so lets make something up now how the top three of which you can hire from when hiring. let me guess ,some one gave them the answers,or hey made the list they wanted, and so what if one of the people scored a 100 on the exam and you had the opportunity to hire them or a stranger, let me guesss you would pick the stranger. quit spinning you making anderea i could talk about everyones job but I cant hold my own for more than a day haxton dizzierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    So what the hell is your point? I never said that they are not qualified to be janitors. I said look at the CIVIL SERVICE Minutes for the recent hires. If you are on any Civil Service List, you have taken a test under that job description. If you pass you are placed by order of grade. Now that we terminated our maintainence people do we have to out source the jobs that they could do like electrical and plumbing and how much more does that cost the district. Your lack of development throwing digs at Andrea is real old already. By the way I would hire the most qualified, you know the one that doesn't get us sued for making unappropriate comments..

Post Duh.....!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post

My prayers are with your family.
    You can't even discuss the facts like an adult. What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Who is kidding who??!! Spin Doctor-----YOU must be or think you are a lawyer! zzzzzzzzzzzYou have to be dizzy already.

Fact # 1. 2011/12' LSD Budget

HS
    4 Custodians Salary range $33,749-$45,823
    11 Cleaners $14.032--$19.237/hour

McKinley
    1 Custodian----$33,749
    1 Cleaner

Martin Road
    2 Custodians $45,823--$44,391 respectively
    8 Cleaners

Truman
    2 Custodians $35,732 and 1 position still a "0" in the Budget
    6 Cleaners

Super Bldg. and Grds. $64,722
    Bldg. Main. Mech. $52,742
    Motor Vehicle OP $52,242

Fact #2
    The Teachers Aide positions are lumped into one bucket so all of it is very difficult to break-down....
    2011/12' 22 T/A positions
    2012/13' 19.25 T/A "" WITH additional monies for " Substitute Teacher Aides " of $7500.00

3. Fact #3.
    Maybeeeeeeee true.......but how many custodians were hired with direct political connections to the BOE.....and who is filling #4 in the 2012/13' Budget?

Now youcangohome spin doctor!
    What the hell are you blabbering on about? Fact 1 is teachers. You know, the people you ignored in school. Nothing personnal.

Post Grow up or get off this forum.....you give way too many personal attacks....

What the hell are you blabbering on about? Fact 1 is teachers. You know, the people you ignored in school. Nothing personnal.

Why do you keep trying to bully me by saying hurtful and nasty things to me?
    I ask you to just post the facts, but for some reason you just hurl whatever, in an attempt to deflect the point of discussion(s). ALL of your comments together have not added up to any real logic.
    So give it up and just gohome. I ask you to debate the facts....YOU attack calling me/us liars, and then post the above. You obviously can not keep up with us, so just gohome.

BTW:Glad you understand how personal TEACHERS are to me.

1971 GRADUATE Immaculata Academy
    1976 Graduate Erie Community College-North with Distinction/ A.A.S. degree in Dietetic Technology
    1989 GRADUATE Buffalo State College-B.S. degree in Food Systems Management 3.48 G.P.A. (while working a full-time job at OLV and raising 2 kids)

Now, ........what are YOU blabbering about? Take your ball and cry wee wee wee all the way home!
    MAY 15, 2012.......Business First.........

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information