Thread: For all intents and purposes could we say the IP party in erie county doesn't exist?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

For all intents and purposes could we say the IP party in erie county doesn't exist?

For all intensive purposes could we say the IP party in erie county doesn't exist?

For some odd reason it seem pointless to stay registered in the IP party.

"intents and purposes."

b.b.

I thought the purpose and intent of being an independent was not to be affiliated with a party.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    "intents and purposes."

b.b.
    Thank you

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I thought the purpose and intent of being an independent was not to be affiliated with a party.
    It's just the letter "I"... Technically no different than the letter "R" or "D". Just depends which team "letter" you are on to gain control of how our community is ran and our money is spent.

I thought the "I" team was independent of the "R" and "D" team when I hastily registered to be able to vote. I am disappointed in the product that was marketed by the letter "D" and how ineffective the letter "R" team is when marketing their product against the letter "D" team. Then after 7 or so years of speakup I learn it's all BS served to us on a big platter we all pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Thank you
    No problem. I'd be embarrassed to say how old I was before I figured out some words to things. Like the nursery rhyme, "Mares eat oats and does eat oats..."

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    That would be a B-Blank. The genius who used the Independence name suckered all of you unsuspecting voters into the Reform party of Ross Perot. Genius how you ask? He got the power and you got the shaft!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    For some odd reason it seem pointless to stay registered in the IP party.
    There are many who will agree with you. Just take a look at the number of registered IP voters. Down substantially since Orsini left (there were 24,000 when Orsini was in office). I was
    once an avid supporter of this party and worked very hard but I am among those who have since departed.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree.. but when orsini was running there didn't seem to be any reasoning behind the endorsements other than who contributed to the party.

So what is left organizational wise for the IP party in Erie County?

WNY, I honestly don't know. I am done with the party. All I have heard is that all decisions are made at the state level and there's no more local control.

Thread Information