Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Another Fire Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Excellent post sir! I am sure they will smear what you say. Democrats are very sore losers. You took their secret nest egg away.
    Thank you Frank.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

This is fun. LOL

Your posts are an embarrassment to the good people of Boston. You are an adult? You sure are acting and talking like a rebellious disrespectful child.
    Frank,

Raising any question about the fire departments draws a response much as you described.

The first response attack that we receive regarding a valid question is ‘But whooose gonna save me’

After we work through that, we’re usually told that our insurance rates will go up if we’re not careful.

Finally, any question as to the status quo is met with attacks against our Town Officials.

The temper tantrums, vulgar slander and defamation against our Officials is out of control.

Questioning whether or not we should be spending $800K of our entire budget on Fire Protection also valid.

Instead of offering a mature response, a select few crawl up out of the ditch and spew nonsense which only serves to raise more doubt and discredit the entire program.

Thank you for your post – your position is respected.
    Isofear Madesoclear - Consolidate & Celebrate!

Your posts are an embarrassment to the good people of Boston. You are an adult? You sure are acting and talking like a rebellious disrespectful child.
    You are wrong again. I am an adult who is merely responding to the ridiculous antics of one of the Town of Boston Councilmen. King Jay is the rebellious disrespectful child in the town. I say what I say to trivialize the joke that our town leadership has become under the 3 men-in-a-room. Really??,being photographed for the Buffalo News holding your gun like you think you are Wyatt Earpp or something?,get real. What an idiot. Genzel sitting up there at each meeting with the smirk on his face and rolling his eyes when the public speaks?? Another arrogant idiot....Frank, why don't you read all the posts going back 2 years before you say your piece. While you are at it, why don't you come to the town of boston to one of the board meetings and watch the circus. If you have any self respect, you too will be disgusted....

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post

They have resolved their issues with their neighbor, and now we can proceed. It was not a Town issue that delayed their building. It was a land dispute between them (A private, non for profit organization) and a private citizen (neighboring land owner).

Now that all of that is out of the way, their building is on the agenda for approval at the Planning Board meeting on April 10th, 2012. I expect a positive recommendation from the Planning Board and thus; I anticipate the application for the final building permit and approval of their site plan will be on my agenda on April 18th, 2012.

I will make the motion to approve it. I will vote YES.

For those of you who believe I am a liar.....Well......come on down!!! Watch for yourself.

. -jay
    Lets try a different approach. Dear Councilman Boardway, please don't let the good people of the Boston Fire Co. down again. I have many friends that are members there. With Emerling Chevy, you have proven that the town board can make building permits happen when they need to happen, even without the planning board being entirely done with a plan. I would like to believe that you can make this happen too. BUT, SEEING IS BELIEVING. make it happen this week.

That is much better. Now, as for breakfast........I accepted the invite. I just still don't know who I am looking for. -jay

Hey B99..........Another Saturday morning come and gone. Only 50 left in OUR calendar year.

I’m beginning to think you were less than sincere when you invited me to breakfast.

I don’t suppose that would have anything to do with remaining anonymous (i.e. powerless and pathetic) would it?

Sorry if I may have offended you. You know; by calling you out and all. –jay

I think Agent 99 has spent the last week re-reading his posts and lost his appetite...... Understandably!
    Last edited by Over The Valley; April 21st, 2012 at 03:53 PM.

Hey B99..........Another Saturday morning come and gone. Only 50 left in OUR calendar year.

I’m beginning to think you were less than sincere when you invited me to breakfast.

I don’t suppose that would have anything to do with remaining anonymous (i.e. powerless and pathetic) would it?

Sorry if I may have offended you. You know; by calling you out and all. –jay
    King Jay- You are just a piece of crap. No other words necessary

Quote Originally Posted by 3M.I.A.R.S. View Post
    You are Positively Pathetic. No other words necessary!

Hey 3M. You just seem to bleed ignorance. I wish I could help.

I would offer you a Band-aid, but just like all your friends.....

I don’t know who you are.

It’s kind of cute though. Some people believe that being anonymous makes them powerful......they do and say things they would be embarrassed about if people knew who they were.

Other folks? Well, they just think it’s kind of powerless and pathetic.-jay

Gee.....

A good breakfast at three girls’ tomorrow morning sure would taste amazing........

If I only had someone else to sit with.....

Someone like the mysteriously absent 3M!!

That would be so much fun. I’m sorry. Not LOUD enough I guess.

THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

I guess the invite was A LIE.

jay

Gee.....

A good breakfast at three girls’ tomorrow morning sure would taste amazing........

If I only had someone else to sit with.....

Someone like the mysteriously absent 3M!!

That would be so much fun. I’m sorry. Not LOUD enough I guess.

THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

I guess the invite was A LIE.

jay
    King Jay, You need to get your "pathetic & powerless" head out of your butt. I never asked you to breakfast nor will I ever. It wasn't me. As far as calling me a liar, that I am not nor will I ever be. You only need to look in the mirror to see the biggest liar around.
    P.S. Make sure that it is a wide mirror because your swelled head is so wide it won't fit within a regular mirror.

I see things in Boston are still heated up, Sardinia politics has gone SILENT! The Hannon's have taken the landfill $$$$
    To suit their political interests.

King Jay, You need to get your "pathetic & powerless" head out of your butt. I never asked you to breakfast nor will I ever. It wasn't me. As far as calling me a liar, that I am not nor will I ever be. You only need to look in the mirror to see the biggest liar around.
    P.S. Make sure that it is a wide mirror because your swelled head is so wide it won't fit within a regular mirror.
    I'm sorry. You are correct. 3M, B99. Whatever. With all the call numbers around here it's hard to keep them straight. -jay

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information