Thread: Conservative Party in Boston

Conservative Party in Boston

Here is a question to ponder. What is the primary goal of ANY political party?

I would say it is to further your agenda and get your candidates ELECTED to office.

Please correct me if I am off base here.

The CONSERVATIVE party in the Town of Boston did just that. Their candidate ran an election, forces a primary and won a seat on the Town Board. This was a HUGE victory for the CONSEVATIVE PARTY in the Town of Boston. A chance to be out-spoken, push the agenda, actually govern and let the party have a say in Town business. Amazing.

What did he do to further the Party’s agenda and stand up for what he ran for?

HE QUIT!!

QUIT without adding one single memorable item to this Towns’ history.

What was his reward for being a QUITTER you might ask? They made him the chairman of the local party. Allegedly this was a gift conveyed due to a death-bed wish of the former chairman. Interestingly, the only witness to this declaration will not speak publically.

Here is another question to ponder.

Do the TRUE conservative voters in the Town of Boston even know what is going on with your party?

Has any one of you called the County Chairman to inquire about participation or where your party stands on local issues?

Do you even know you are on the “list”?

This year, of all years, it is very important to stand your ground, get up to speed with what is going on, and speak LOUDLY in your true conservative voice.

If you like tax reductions, cutting the waste and over-staffing at Town Hall, an increase in the Town’s Bond and credit rating, grants for water districts, growth and prosperity in the private sector, and a honest, open and responsible government, jump on board.

Get involved in your party. The grass roots efforts that you decide to do tonight WILL make a difference. If you need more information or any “boots on the ground” assistance, feel free to call me. My help can be immeasurable.

This is an open forum. Based on the analytics, only about 10 people regularly visit this site and only 29 people ever even look at it. We could use a little positive change here. Spread the word. Ask questions. Stand up.

It is time to ask the right questions and receive the TRUE right answers.

And try to ignore the distracters. They will be out in full force.

I lost all faith and hope in the Conservative party. I left it two years ago.... it is a sham.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Mr 4 Boston
    I would like to comment on your death bed wish of the former chairman, first off i was the only person at my fathers death bed and except to sleep i never left his side the entire week and he did not do much speaking during that week because he was in a coma after he came out of surgery! I am not political nor do i live in Boston but I do believe that there was conversation between my father and other party members before my father became sick and my father was of sound mind and thought when those thought were given to the party. I dont know why the death bed refernece was used but it does not pertain to this new town Consevative leader being the head of the party!
    Gene D Shenk Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowkill145 View Post
    Mr 4 Boston
    I would like to comment on your death bed wish of the former chairman, first off i was the only person at my fathers death bed and except to sleep i never left his side the entire week and he did not do much speaking during that week because he was in a coma after he came out of surgery! I am not political nor do i live in Boston but I do believe that there was conversation between my father and other party members before my father became sick and my father was of sound mind and thought when those thought were given to the party. I dont know why the death bed refernece was used but it does not pertain to this new town Consevative leader being the head of the party!
    Gene D Shenk Jr.
    Sir, I am glad you have choosen to respond. I knew your father and respected him tremendously. We had many conversations, and ultimatly, him and I were on the same page for this Town.

A former Supervisor has proclaimed that your fathers choice for the next conservative party chairman was the current one. It was stated that it was "a death bed wish". I did not believe it either, but unfortunatly it has become widely excepted in the party your dad built.

I am glad to see you do not agree.

I had the highest respect for your father and you and I along with my wife Barbara had a brief conversation about that at his memorial service, although I do not expect you to remember me on that overwhelming morning.

I thank you for your thoughts and please keep in mind the intent behind the post. It is a call to arms for the Conservative party in Town and I hope the distractors do not destroy the intent of this posting. -jay

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post
    Sir, I am glad you have choosen to respond. I knew your father and respected him tremendously. We had many conversations, and ultimatly, him and I were on the same page for this Town.

A former Supervisor has proclaimed that your fathers choice for the next conservative party chairman was the current one. It was stated that it was "a death bed wish". I did not believe it either, but unfortunatly it has become widely excepted in the party your dad built.

I am glad to see you do not agree.

I had the highest respect for your father and you and I along with my wife Barbara had a brief conversation about that at his memorial service, although I do not expect you to remember me on that overwhelming morning.

I thank you for your thoughts and please keep in mind the intent behind the post. It is a call to arms for the Conservative party in Town and I hope the distractors do not destroy the intent of this posting. -jay
    Jay
    I honestly do not know if this present pick to head the conservative party was or was not my fathers choice I was just commenting on the fact he did not have a conversation while on his death bed. I do appreciate your kind words about my father he was a great man that gave a lot and expected little in return. Jay if you can send me a private message and tell me who made the death bed statment I would appreciate it and i will have a private conversation with that person someday. I dont like people putting words in my fathers mouth and it does not matter what party they belong to it is wrong. But as we all know their are 3 side to every story and I would like to give the person a chance to tell me their side of the story.
    Gene

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    No dis-respect to anyone but I thought local party chairs are voted on by committee people? Would make no difference if anyone said anything about it on their death bed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    I lost all faith and hope in the Conservative party. I left it two years ago.... it is a sham.
    agree-I left the party three years ago
    lack of credibility
    oxymorons-conservative party endorses democrats
    their pockets are lined with favoritism

I have been out of town for a week or so. I am just catching up. Per his request, I will respond to “Bowkill” privately. That was his Dad.

What has happened with the remnants of the Conservative Party in the Town of Boston is a “sham”. You are all correct. It sure does sound like the statements that the voting committeemen and women were told, was pure fabrication.

It sounds like the current chairman arrived there on FALSE Pretences.

NO surprise.

I wish I could SCREAM that issue out loud without being arrested. It is SO true it hurts. That was the point of my original post.

Interesting enough, it has sort of served its goal. I have been contacted by tons of “real” Conservatives in this Town.

This has happened through private messages, phone calls and e-mails. All of my contact information is readily available. It always has been. It is starting to pay off.

At this point, I will just sit back, wait, and see.

-jay

Thread Information