Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Village of depew is in violation of their own codes . All to protect big business.

it ALL STARTED HERE

the main issue on the petitions from my neighbors , were forgotten they were done before kfc remodel on this venting issue . so they knew their was a issue the village of depew and kfc. and the erie county health deppartment and town of cheektowaga were given copies of this petition of 167 signatures stating how bad the smell was. its time for the polititions to help .i have a copy of it if anyone wants to see it.

Recently a Village of Depew Board Member posted on here how just about the whole Board has stood up for the Gun range on Walden.

He stated how they've personally got involved and tried to help settle the perceived noise issue. The poster acted quite disturbed, almost angry when he felt some thought the Board wasn't acting for the best interests of all concerned.

Just out of curiosity - how many Board members have tried to help you with this smell issue ?

How many of them have come to your home or those of your neighbors.

How many Board Members do you feel have actually sat down with you personally - not just let you speak at Board meetings - but sat with you in person at your home ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    Their is going to be a forum on this issue in june with the Barnabas community , kfc and TIM Kennedy , On this issue of air pollution, help would be greatly appreciated
    What happened when Tim Kennedy showed up for this forum ?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    What happened when Tim Kennedy showed up for this forum ?
    it never happened all talk no action and no forum. he said was gonna help and did nothing

i think this village is so corrupt with doing anything for the village residents , that they should be investigated by a federal agency . elminate the village and save the tax payers so money . get rid of the croonies

Corruption Accusation Unfounded

I have been from somewhat involved to authoritatively involved with the Village of Depew for the last 20 years or so. Since the days of the crusading Depew Action Party till now, I have never encountered corruption of any kind. In fact, most of the board members I have worked with have always had the best interests of the residents at heart. I would challenge anyone to demonstrate any activity that presented even the appearance of impropriety (note: I was not involved during the Alberti years).

As for eliminating the Village, this should be researched from an economic and services perspective and put to the residents for a vote.

Cool This must be "Developer Humor"

Joe Cippola stated: "Corruption Accusation Unfounded , I have been from somewhat involved to authoritatively involved with the Village of Depew for the last 20 years or so" -

Are you joking - you practically controlled it - didn't you collect a tax funded paycheck at one time?

Didn't you and don't you support monetarily and personally most of those in office now and for the past 20 years plus?

Didn't you have a personal hand in developing most of the "New Minor Parties" -

Didn't you control patronage hiring and firing a well ?

You have balls saying there has been or is no corruption - when as a wealthy developer - you are the poster child for influence peddling in Town/Village of Lancaster, Town/Village of Depew and Cheektowaga as well as being a part of the Endorsing/Controlling Members of the Conservative Party and being a major Local Dem Committee financier ?

20 years ago you might have gotten away with that statement - the media nor the internet would have exposed you so quickly.

Last point - didn't you personally go to this mans home pretending to want to help him with the KFC issue recently? - Come now - be honest if you can !

Joe Cippola stated: "Corruption Accusation Unfounded , I have been from somewhat involved to authoritatively involved with the Village of Depew for the last 20 years or so" -

Are you joking - you practically controlled it - didn't you collect a tax funded paycheck at one time?

Didn't you and don't you support monetarily and personally most of those in office now and for the past 20 years plus?

You have balls saying there has been or is no corruption - when as a wealthy developer - you are the poster child for influence peddling in Town/Village of Lancaster, Town/Village of Depew and Cheektowaga as well as being a part of the Endorsing/Controlling Members of the Conservative Party and being a major Local Dem Committee financier ?

20 years ago you might have gotten away with that statement - the media nor the internet would have exposed you so quickly.

Last point - didn't you personally go to this mans home pretending to want to help him with the KFC issue recently? - Come now - be honest if you can !

You go on and on without backing a single thing you say! Put up or shut up! Tell us where the corruption is.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

So Mike is now denying involvement with J.Cippolla - but not actually because he has already stated he has been associated with him for years - cant J.Cippolla answer the questions posed.

Are you denying he once collected a tax funded paycheck - are you denying he has contributed to committees, campaigns and participated in endorsement deals, and running/organizing/funding of minor parties, Mike ?

You answers - will be interesting and so would his - but "answers" wont be given - just more questions - right Mike/Joe !

So Mike is now denying involvement with J.Cippolla - but not actually because he has already stated he has been associated with him for years - cant J.Cippolla answer the questions posed.

Are you denying he once collected a tax funded paycheck - are you denying he has contributed to committees, campaigns and participated in endorsement deals, and running/organizing/funding of minor parties, Mike ?

You answers - will be interesting and so would his - but "answers" wont be given - just more questions - right Mike/Joe !
    Where did I ever deny knowing or being involved with Joe Cippola? Is there something wrong with him collecting a tax funded paycheck? Is there something wrong with him contributing to committees, campaigns or participating in endorsement deals? Is there something wrong with him running/organizing/funding minor parties? You seem to have some sort of a twisted sense of what is right and wrong! Is everything a conspiracy to you?

Seriously, where is the corruption that you claim?

OK - so you just verified Bella Vista/Joe Cippola has collected tax funded pay !

Was there just one position he held ? - and wasn't one of them with the same department he now defends as a necessary tax funded department ? One in which he was in control of hiring and firing in the past ? One could believe some employed there might feel they "owe him" for their jobs !

You also kindly verified he has financed and organized minor parties and controlled endorsements for multiple party candidates. Isn't that true ?

So while controlling endorsement deals for mostly Dem candidates - he also organized minor parties to oppose any party unfriendly to his developer agenda or those who wouldn't be "friendly" to his Elected/Endorsed officials -

He, as a developer has received many rezones and preferential building concessions from the same people he endorsed and financed. But I guess you see nothing wrong with that !

Its just how the game is played - right Mike. Pay to Play, winner take all Party Game ! And you agree with such dealings - ? ! ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    Where did I ever deny knowing or being involved with Joe Cippola?

Is there something wrong with him collecting a tax funded paycheck?

Is there something wrong with him contributing to committees, campaigns or participating in endorsement deals?

Is there something wrong with him running/organizing & funding minor parties?

You seem to have some sort of a twisted sense of what is right and wrong!

Is everything a conspiracy to you?

Seriously, where is the corruption that you claim?
    You asked me to give examples of "Corruption" - As far as "Corruption/Conspiracy" - some might believe you answered that question better than I could - with your admissions of his activities !

OK - so you just verified Bella Vista/Joe Cippola has collected tax funded pay !

Was there just one position he held ? - and wasn't one of them with the same department he now defends as a necessary tax funded department ? One in which he was in control of hiring and firing in the past ? One could believe some employed there might feel they "owe him" for their jobs !

You also kindly verified he has financed and organized minor parties and controlled endorsements for multiple party candidates. Isn't that true ?

So while controlling endorsement deals for mostly Dem candidates - he also organized minor parties to oppose any party unfriendly to his developer agenda or those who wouldn't be "friendly" to his Elected/Endorsed officials -

He, as a developer has received many rezones and preferential building concessions from the same people he endorsed and financed. But I guess you see nothing wrong with that !

Its just how the game is played - right Mike. Pay to Play, winner take all Party Game ! And you agree with such dealings - ? ! ?

You asked me to give examples of "Corruption" - As far as "Corruption/Conspiracy" - some might believe you answered that question better than I could - with your admissions of his activities !
    Do you not comprehend what you read? I did not say that he did any of those things. I simply asked you if it would be wrong IF he did them! Then you go on to make more unsubstantiated claims? You seem to be very confused. You also show that you do not have any facts to back up your claims of corruption. But I already knew that you couldn't back up your claims because they are patently false to begin with. Thank you for proving my point!

I bet he did nothing to help that man with that KFC issue , aLL TALK NO ACTION.

Mike wrote : "Where did I ever deny knowing or being involved with Joe Cippola?
    Is that not saying you've been associated with him ?

Is there something wrong with him collecting a tax funded paycheck?
    Is that not a admission/acknowledgement that a wealthy local developer - was also a tax funded employee ? Also you didn't mention he held multiple titles and positions !

Is there something wrong with him contributing to committees, campaigns or participating in endorsement deals?
    So, your saying a wealthy developer also contributed to the campaigns, committees and arranged endorsements for some of the vary same people who were responsible for hiring him - the same people who helped arrange rezones for him ! And you see nothing wrong with that -?

Is there something wrong with him running/organizing/funding minor parties?
    You admitted what many know - now you try and back track and deny you wrote it ! And again you see no conflict of interests and could your defense of these actions have any thing to do with him getting you endorsed or helping out your campaign and party ?

You seem to have some sort of a twisted sense of what is right and wrong! Is everything a conspiracy to you?
    I could say you have a twisted sense of right and wrong - if it helps you - if it helps him - you believe its OK !

I don't believe collusion and Political manipulation is just a game - its manipulation for personal gain ! But I am sure you believe its all just part of the game !

So what part of what you wrote(in blue) did I misunderstand ?

__________________________________________________ _______________________

As far as "Conspiracy" - "Some scholars argue that conspiracy theories once limited to fringe audiences have become commonplace in mass media, contributing to conspiracism emerging as a cultural phenomenon in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries, and the possible replacement of democracy by conspiracy as the dominant paradigm of political action in the public mind.

According to anthropologists Todd Sanders and Harry G. West, evidence suggests that a broad cross-section of Americans today gives credence to at least some conspiracy theories. Belief in conspiracy theories has therefore become a topic of interest for sociologists, psychologists and experts in folklore"

-- Any time you have two or more people manipulating events - like group actions, committees, elections and so on - that to many is in fact a conspiracy.

If its actions are engineered to benefit the conspirators, not the masses - its indeed a conspiracy. A conspiracy is not in it self illegal -
    Last edited by 4248; September 29th, 2014 at 04:40 PM.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread Information