Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Village of depew is in violation of their own codes . All to protect big business.

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    why should i fix a pipe on a building , when they are millionairs and own hundreds of these businesses . they old need to make the cheap pipes higher , its not gonna cost thousand of dollers , this is stupid
    Well, for one reason, it has driven you crazy for how long now? Or do you really enjoy the drama it provides you? Like I said, I would have fixed it and been done with it.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Well, for one reason, it has driven you crazy for how long now? Or do you really enjoy the drama it provides you? Like I said, I would have fixed it and been done with it.
    Are you for real , you cant go on peoples property and do what you dam well please . their are laws to follow to correct this issue . and our village and towns have codes but they eliminate them when they dont want to enforce the codes. Cant fine a business several times and then just drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    Are you for real , you cant go on peoples property and do what you dam well please . their are laws to follow to correct this issue . and our village and towns have codes but they eliminate them when they dont want to enforce the codes. Cant fine a business several times and then just drop it.
    Oh ya... did it many times.... you sound like the building inspector in town who told me I could not install a fire alarm system myself, that I had to be licensed. Oh ya... well I did install it and saved 5 grand to boot. There are many ways to skin a cat for the properly motivated and inclined.

Oh - BTW how has those laws been working out for 'ya in this case?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Oh ya... did it many times.... you sound like the building inspector in town who told me I could not install a fire alarm system myself, that I had to be licensed. Oh ya... well I did install it and saved 5 grand to boot. There are many ways to skin a cat for the properly motivated and inclined.

Oh - BTW how has those laws been working out for 'ya in this case?
    well since your so interested in my issue , and Breaking laws , bring you ladder over over fix it smart ass

Just wondering - have you done any searchs about the "burning of the oils" in their cooking process?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

The fumes are obnoxious and health risk from prolonged exposure.

Health and safety issues have many allies - do your research - compile facts and inform neighbors of the possible health risk to exposure. KC doesn't want bad press - include the possible health risks in a letter to the Bee - the Source and Bufnews - stay away from the "Political/money" as much as possible.

Its easier for them to say - Oh he's mad at Politicians - he's got a bone for the system - don't make it all about that - its about quality of life and health risks for you - your neighbors and their children. Possible DNA damage !

Dose-Response Relationship between Cooking Fumes Exposures and Lung Cancer among Chinese Nonsmoking Women CLICK HERE

Cooking Fumes Are Bad For Your Health Click here

A quick search ( Cooking Fumes Danger) - brought these results (above) and more - this last link shows or suggest DNA Damage - pay close attention to the last sentence " Oxidative DNA Damage" - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19225966
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Why Is the clean air act not protecting the residents

The residents of wny are not being protected by the clean air act of the us government its the federal law. It not fair to the tax payers of wny. Business can get away with anything they want to do. It seems like the government of wny cant seem to enforce any laws when it comes to big businesses . Big business has no rite to come in our communities and get away with this . Its time for us to stand up for our rights . IN THE VOTING BOOTH. I didnt elect big businesses to come in our community and pollute are air and get away with it . speak up wny time to take back communities we the people.

Their is going to be a forum on this issue in june with the Barnabas community , kfc and TIM Kennedy , On this issue of air pollution, help would be greatly appreciated

we will need the residents of barnabas dr attend this forum , a way to speak up to yummy president

Last edited by vietnam1967; April 24th, 2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: pictures are not in order

I see what is going on here now.... hmmmmmm............. sir I think it is time for you to find a new home far away from people.

the documents I posted today 5 of them . has to do with the ventilation system and the Ny state codes. They are in violation of these codes but the village of Depew has dropped the code on air pollution so the State must enforce. I contacted the State Code inforcement officer Kumar Visjaykumar and he stated that is sounds like some hanky panky going on, I contacted the Public Integrity unit of Ny state and got a letter back from attorney generals office stating for me to get lawyer. why sould i get a lawyer when the state sound enforce the code.

You are complaining about noise from a speaker too?

I dove down Dick road last week. Not one person living on Dick near the KFC has nice big sign out front explaining the problem and how KFC doesn't care. What's wrong with you people over there? When will you learn that the "politicians" aren't going to help you, coming on here to bitch isn't going to help you, and the "code enforcement" idiots aren't going to help you. Put a big sign on somebodies lawn out on Dick Rd. If you do that, I guarantee Al Vaughters and every other media goon squad will be in your driveway the next day. KFC isn't going to like the bad press.

In the end though, Frank is probably right. Geo Urban & Dick isn't the most secluded place to live, it might be time to move.
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; April 24th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

wish this was over already far to long

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread Information