Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lackawanna's "Needs Assessment"

I, I, I, I, I,

as usual WRONG INFO, Nada Symanski was not Micky's mother......just write whatever pops into ur little brain

This survey is for residents of the Perry Projects, which HUD owns.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    I, I, I, I, I,

as usual WRONG INFO, Nada Symanski was not Micky's mother......just write whatever pops into ur little brain
    I, I, I, I, I, I, comes along with a lengthy list of lifetime experiences of giving back to your community whether it be volunteering at schools, church, senior building, hospitals, fundraisers, childrens sports, the list goes on. Working as a collective group expecting nothing in return but a Thank You. YNOTNOW asked you what you have done, can you say me, me, me, me, me,.... drum roll please..........................waiting. Just what I expected NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    I, I, I, I, I,

Where was "Nada" Szymanski mentioned other than by you, you, you??

One commits fraud by living in Hamburg and signing public documents that they live in Lackawanna...the public documents were signed and filed at the Erie County Board of Elections by Watkins......this is fraud....2 counts..plus each and every petition he signed...will bring additional counts...any criminal conviction by anyone who is licensed to work in NYS can lose their license to work by a criminal conviction...look it up....NYS DOE does not care where he lives.....the NYS Public Officer Law does.....look it up........an atty.. a doctor or a teacher convicted of a crime can lose their license to work in NYS....and why take this chance to win an election where the position pays less than a teaching job and the summer off ???...ck it out stonecold....you will be surprised...then you can make comments regarding what the law really says...like I said....the people spoke NO WATKINS....

Nada was married to the teacher Mr. Szymanski...they lived on Leonard Street.......and that great lady did alot for Lackawanna and never blabbed her mouth looking fo accolades either.......

Post " He Who Laughs Last.........Lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Change2011 View Post
    One commits fraud by living in Hamburg and signing public documents that they live in Lackawanna...the public documents were signed and filed at the Erie County Board of Elections by Watkins......this is fraud....2 counts..plus each and every petition he signed...will bring additional counts...any criminal conviction by anyone who is licensed to work in NYS can lose their license to work by a criminal conviction...look it up....NYS DOE does not care where he lives.....the NYS Public Officer Law does.....look it up........an atty.. a doctor or a teacher convicted of a crime can lose their license to work in NYS....and why take this chance to win an election where the position pays less than a teaching job and the summer off ???...ck it out stonecold....you will be surprised...then you can make comments regarding what the law really says...like I said....the people spoke NO WATKINS....

Definition of GLOAT
    : to observe or think about something with triumphant and often malicious satisfaction, gratification, or delight Examples of GLOAT

After such a tough campaign, they're gloating over their victory in the election.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Political Pimp, off the web:

" John Tricky's Commercial for Ho's 4 Happiness. Politicians need ho's and he's your man. "

So what?
    At least we have our soul!

Post You are right about one thing 2011...."People are NOT Stupid!"

I apologize to you folks for my lack of discretion........I do not want to stoop to there level, but......

I had to express to HIM my/some of our points of view regarding his gloating.

Now Change2011.......you can go collect your Lackawanna government paycheck, drive through the bank to cash it, and head to McDonald's drive-through.......your favorite dining place!
    Enjoy your, " Happy Meal ".

P.S. Great name btw, it will constantly remind us, that.........WE can not wait to see the CHANGES...........PROMISES that must be KEPT by your peeps! You are such a good soldier Change2011, you should get that job literal talked about.......the one Jaworski's sister has for $26.00/hr as the Lackawanna Playgrounds "Summer Lunch" Coordinator.......instead of the crumbs they throw you now. Or better yet, The DIRECTOR of Parks and Recreation might be open ....pays $50,000!

Post Excuse my faux pas!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I apologize to you folks for my lack of discretion........I do not want to stoop to there level, but......

I had to express to HIM my/some of our points of view regarding his gloating.

Now Change2011.......you can go collect your Lackawanna government paycheck, drive through the bank to cash it, and head to McDonald's drive-through.......your favorite dining place!
    Enjoy your, " Happy Meal ".

P.S. Great name btw, it will constantly remind us, that.........WE can not wait to see the CHANGES...........PROMISES that must be KEPT by your peeps! You are such a good soldier Change2011, you should get that job literal talked about.......the one Jaworski's sister has for $26.00/hr as the Lackawanna Playgrounds "Summer Lunch" Coordinator.......instead of the crumbs they throw you now. Or better yet, The DIRECTOR of Parks and Recreation might be open ....pays $50,000!
    Correction:
    ....their, NOT there.
    Please, pardon my faux pas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information