Thread: best place for fishing off shore

best place for fishing off shore

I don't know about home and garden for this one, but it seemed to be an apporpriate place based on other outdoor posts.........

Do you have a great place for fishing from shore in WNY ? if so, where is it?

and UB used to be good until tonight when some bumble bee decided to sting me a few times ..... and since yellow jackets bites have seem to worsen me, I ran home to take benedryl and stuff - epi pen is sitting on the counter.......hopefully I won't be using that tonight!!
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

I dont fish, but know that there a 3 DEC fishing access points located within a mile or two of my house. All of them are located on The Eighteen Mile Creek in Hamburg. One is on North Creek Road, another off South Creek Road (Hobunk Flats or something like that?), and the closest at the mouth of the creek near where it empties into Lake Erie.

Couldnt tell you what they catch at these spots, or how good the fishing is. But I always see folks parked in the lots and along the shore.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLV
    I dont fish, but know that there a 3 DEC fishing access points located within a mile or two of my house. All of them are located on The Eighteen Mile Creek in Hamburg. One is on North Creek Road, another off South Creek Road (Hobunk Flats or something like that?), and the closest at the mouth of the creek near where it empties into Lake Erie.

Couldnt tell you what they catch at these spots, or how good the fishing is. But I always see folks parked in the lots and along the shore.
    foot of Ferry was once called the "Fishermen's Market" as you could catch anything from a carp , to a walleye , to bass , to muskys...........the "Market" was actually located down the long pier from the foot of Ferry , just past the place where you'd walk under the Peace Bridge........Sturgeon Point I believe still has that long pier going out to the lake , AM (early AM) fishing & at dawn was best............Lower Niagara is pretty awesome , but it's best to go down there with someone experienced , can be dangerous............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Thread Information