Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Criminal activity from the Watkins camp

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Excuse me, but from my short existence on this blog, IMO, I have not come across many adults:
    An adult is a human being or living organism that is of relatively mature age, typically associated with sexual maturity and the attainment of reproductive age. In human context, the term has other subordinate meanings associated with social and legal concepts; for example, a legal adult is a legal concept for a person who has attained the age of majority and is therefore regarded as independent, self-sufficient, and responsible (contrast with "minor").

I have not found the thread under the Lackawanna Politics Forum titled "My life according to Jesus" either. It appears that you Buffalonymann have a problem with people that do not agree with your religious ideologies. I for one, am not Christian or Catholic and take offense to your throwing Jesus and God around like you are a saint.
    Two words THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbird View Post
    Cath whats your idea here to prove a point about criminal activity or getting Pat in the hot seat? you seem to haveto
    mention him, what does that have to do with anything. Is there a personal issue you need to slam on him?
    No personal issue, just stating the fact that Pat is actually the one who spotted the Szymanski flyers in the mailbox. He pointed them out to me, I took the picture. Not putting Pat in the hot seat, just stating the truth.

"What are you talking about? Who me? I didn't do anything?" Those are just a few famous quotes from Cath829. the fact is you threw Pat under the bus for no reason. You dropped his name, no one else did and people have seen it and are calling you on it. You look foolish trying to justify your evil ways.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Nope. Don't have a truck I should be driving somewhere. Must have me confused with someone else. It seems like I hit a nerve with the religion crap. As far as what Cath is saying if he was there at the time of the picture whats the problem? I know enough about religion as it is responsible for more wars than anything else. Another reason why people should keep their beliefs to themselves.
    You completely missed the point about the truck but that doesn't surprise me, you miss many points.

Why don't you pack your sweet little self up and walk around the corner and ask him yourself? Did I state I took the pictures? Yes, I did, that too is a fact. Go ask Pat.....you know where to find him. Evil ways....talk to Buffalonymann - he will redeem you!

here he comes...tag team from the family members!!!
    Last edited by cath829; November 9th, 2011 at 08:58 PM.

Excuse me, but from my short existence on this blog, IMO, I have not come across many adults:
    An adult is a human being or living organism that is of relatively mature age, typically associated with sexual maturity and the attainment of reproductive age. In human context, the term has other subordinate meanings associated with social and legal concepts; for example, a legal adult is a legal concept for a person who has attained the age of majority and is therefore regarded as independent, self-sufficient, and responsible (contrast with "minor").

I have not found the thread under the Lackawanna Politics Forum titled "My life according to Jesus" either. It appears that you Buffalonymann have a problem with people that do not agree with your religious ideologies. I for one, am not Christian or Catholic and take offense to your throwing Jesus and God around like you are a saint.

Well, if you had better comprehension skills, you would have noticed that its the heathens who have a problem with me.

BTW - The only reason you take offense to my comments is because the devil controls your life. Of course you'll deny this, but you know you have problems but don't know why they exist; they exist because you are easy prey for the devil

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Why don't you pack your sweet little self up and walk around the corner and ask him yourself? Did I state I took the pictures? Yes, I did, that too is a fact. Go ask Pat.....you know where to find him. Evil ways....talk to Buffalonymann - he will redeem you!

here he comes...tag team from the family members!!!
    No tag team, I have no family members on here. You are wrong again as usual, but regardless. Twist the truth and twist the point Cath that's what you THINK you're good at. I don't need to ask Pat anything. I saw what you wrote and so did others. You just can't admit when you are wrong.

I don't tag team with anyone, but you should talk about tag team. You and your username(s) and little codes to your partners in crime. So silly, you need to grow up.
    Last edited by Lucid; November 9th, 2011 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalonymann View Post
    Well, if you had better comprehension skills, you would have noticed that its the heathens who have a problem with me.

BTW - The only reason you take offense to my comments is because the devil controls your life. Of course you'll deny this, but you know you have problems but don't know why they exist; they exist because you are easy prey for the devil
    Dude I think your rocker broke! Yep I have problems and they exist because you are the devil, you just haven't realized it yet.

I won't deny that Pat and I were together when that photo was taken...yes I wrote it as buffalonymann stated it was a "staged" picture...so go ask Pat if it was staged instead of bickering back and forth with me. Now with your second last sentence.....gave yourself away with what Dan12 posted on my FB honey. Done talking to your sorry A$$.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I won't deny that Pat and I were together when that photo was taken...yes I wrote it as buffalonymann stated it was a "staged" picture...so go ask Pat if it was staged instead of bickering back and forth with me. Now with your second last sentence.....gave yourself away with what Dan12 posted on my FB honey. Done talking to your sorry A$$.
    See that's what I'm talking about, "you won't deny you were with Pat". Who the heck said you were or weren't? That is not the point at all. Twist and turn Cath that all you do. Go back and read what this is all about for crying out loud.

LOL my second last sentence gave me away? LOL. Did it ever enter that pea brain of yours that someone might have told me about your usernames and codes? LOL. You are the one bickering with me.

And don't call me honey.
    Last edited by Lucid; November 9th, 2011 at 09:44 PM.

Dude I think your rocker broke! Yep I have problems and they exist because you are the devil, you just haven't realized it yet.
    LOL - you people never learn

Lackawanna is a ****hole for desperate politicians.

This city is a victim of white trash politicians and corrupt policemen. I dont care what ethnicity your from if you work for the city of lackawanna ur either related to someone who has money and influence or ur corrupt urself. The hell with this city i hope it goes down like the city of detroit.

Post Ha! You haven't seen anything yet!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna_dude View Post
    This city is a victim of white trash politicians and corrupt policemen. I dont care what ethnicity your from if you work for the city of lackawanna ur either related to someone who has money and influence or ur corrupt urself. The hell with this city i hope it goes down like the city of detroit.

Buckle your seat-belt.....the ride is going to get bumpy-er!
    Musical jobs aka " Pay to Play " got a top of the line grease job today after their hang-overs ceased. The ducks are lined up and want to be fed....quack-quack!

I hope no one who really needs their job like a single Mother or Dad loses their position and I hope they interview for qualifications.......AND, where are they going to get the money? They already blew OUR Fund Balance.

Somewhere around May 10, 2012 " Mayor Geoff Szymanski's Budget " and State of the City MUST be made public.........I/We can't wait to see where they are going to get the money from. Follow the money.........What have they promised us to make Lackawanna better again?.....I guess I will have to dig out one of my 30 or so postcards and review it.

This city is a victim of white trash politicians and corrupt policemen.
    White Trash??? Corrupt Policemen???
    Spoken like a true degenerate.
    Again Andrea, why do you keep bringing up alcohol when you ran a store that sold it to anyone that was willing to pay for it?!? It was ok when you profited from it. Hypocrite!

Post YOU are funny!

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    This city is a victim of white trash politicians and corrupt policemen.
    White Trash??? Corrupt Policemen???
    Spoken like a true degenerate.
    Again Andrea, why do you keep bringing up alcohol when you ran a store that sold it to anyone that was willing to pay for it?!? It was ok when you profited from it. Hypocrite!

****-tail Party for this guy......****-tail Party for ........Beer-Blast for.......Tail-Gate by........people talk blah and people know there is lots of drinking going on. Polanski had a full-blown bar next to his desk for years....keep it real. And when Eagen had the bar on Ridge at Abbott......good-by. I watched the boys RUN, and I mean run across Ridge Road to the Cherry Stone after EVERY Council meeting for years, until someone started taking their picture. I know for a fact that one of the Councilmen kept getting thrown out of the Nitecap for years for swearing and being disorderly.
    I don't care what they do.... Why do you keep defending them as if the whole City is not aware of their character?

I owned a Mom and Pop Store........I had a small business. I did NOT want to sell it, in fact I hated selling beer, but it was the nature of the business....boaters going by, etc.

Actually, I don't care if they drink themselves into a stupor.........!
    Wake up and start all over again, just do the job for the People in Lackawanna.

And I know it is not all of them. $2600.00 of WINE from southern-tier wineries for Seniors on Polanski's campaign expenditures........come on now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information