Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Time to change the Moderator for this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    YNOTNOW you have a right to your opinion, however you are incorrect on a number of points. Obviously you don't really know Cath.
    Obviously you people love cyber bullying isn't there a law against that???

Quote Originally Posted by buffalonymann View Post
    The problem with you people is that you just don't have the intelligence to understand what I was saying
    Seriously I don't think you even understand what your saying.......

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Intelligence? Really of all people pointing fingers at someone, you politically staged religious hypocrite. This site has become just another ploy by the people backing failed politics and trying to deflect the real issues facing this city. They are running scared of Dion J. Watkins and Andrea Haxton and they should be because their old time politics offers no platforms only same old same old. Einstein said doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity. Voting for the same old party ways definitely will result on more failed results and no future for the city. Make the changes now our time has come.
    Great post but more than likely most people are just plain ol racist thats why they are running scared. God forbid the pastor takes over! Look what this city looks like now it can't possibly get any worse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    When I saw dp elect, I thought she meant dumb pollack elect, aka polanski!

Dan12, (what is that, your real age), your very first post on suwny is calling for a new moderator? You use your real name when registering and now anonymity is an issue?

Lucid... slammed her a bit is hardly the truth. You over-reacted like a rabid dog to the assertion she made that buffalonymann was divorced. Maybe she did guess at that, it's a 50/50 shot. He was acting like a religious zealot and she nailed him!

Finally, saying that she is someone who considers you a friend is exactly why high school in LA was hell. You people may grow up, but you sure don't mature.
    Hey moron who says that I havent posted up here under a different name. Now I will walk you through this because evedently your an idiot. If I'm going to complain that she brought my wifes business up in a forum inappropriately anyone who knows the company and has even a quarter of a brain would know who I am and the ones who never even heard of the company could look it up and know who I am. So with that being the case why would I care if my name is seen. I am not posting anything that I am ashamed of or that is wrong. Maybe the better question is why do you feel the need to hide behind a screen name.

If you resort to name calling you already lost the argument. Do you know your doing more damage to your DP Elec business than that lucid incident ever did??? Is there something wrong with you?

WNY I was told that you are one of the people who can take actions against cath 829. I feel as if there are enough facts up here to remove her as a Moderator, actually because of the damage she has done to the site there is probably enough to ban her. Now you asked me a question earlier and I answered it for you, she herself has admitted to you that she did what I said. I havent heard anything back from you in regards to this and have to wonder why. Are you also one of her good friends like bluethunder is at least tell us so because if thats the case no one is safe up here and we might as well use a different site.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    If you resort to name calling you already lost the argument. Do you know your doing more damage to your DP Elec business than that lucid incident ever did??? Is there something wrong with you?
    Blue this will be my last statement to you . If you see a piece of dog crap do you call it a flower, if it is raining do you say it is sunny so why when I see an idiot I shouldnt say so. If some is going to post a stupid statement then call it a stupid statement. Some people can hear something and not know what they just heard and whats worse is up here people see something and cant understand what they just seen !

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    See post #16 then scroll down and see my post with the FB posting....you are wrong Lucid.....clearly wrong
    Post 16 only states the company name again after you did and you know you did. Whats worse is you try to say you didnt mean us really cath. Then your post your post shows not only my name but the name of mine and your friend. People know that the only way I posted on her page was because she was on my friends list also and I was on hers. So I didnt post things on just your friends wall. This is another example of how the mighty never wrong cath tries to twist everything to make her right.

You could have private messaged me as you have done SO many times on FB - guess you didn't think of that...OR you could have paid me a visit - wouldn't have been the first time you were there....

Thank You for the reply I received it this morning

WOW...you guys are ALL nuts!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go Vote People...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information