Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to change the Moderator for this forum

Where did I say D&P Electrical Services???????? Where? Isn't that the name of your wife's company?? Sensitivity issue??
    the above statement I just copied from a message I received in my in box from cath 829 even here she is saying she said it then she trys to play a game like a little kid oh I didnt say the whole proper name and then wants to blame me for having a sensitivity issue. This is the Moderator. Also to ynotnow Me saying I know who someone is and not posting it is a far cry from stating falsely that someone is someone else so to answer your question no it isnt ironic just saying !

The real issue is the heading of this thread and you read that before you enter so why would you enter a thread that you dont want to read

hey blue where did i threaten these so called law suits I dont see it. Also as I stated before your whole purpose in coming in here is to try and defend your friend when as usual you dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan12 View Post
    The real issue is the heading of this thread and you read that before you enter so why would you enter a thread that you dont want to read
    You need to re-read the actual post. I saw DP elec what the hell is that? Now that YOU exposed the real name everyone knows. Nice going.

FACEBOOK Posting: Dan Eckert: SaturdayAdriane Catania- DeMarcoAdriane sorry about posting ths here but I dont have much of a choice it is a message for Cathy. Hey cath are you out of your mind on drugs for posting on speak up that my wifes electric company is this lucid. listen you ass I defriended you for a reason and really want nothing to do with you. We come home from bowling and (which was from 6 to around 10 and I go on speak up and see this you are a dfricken looser must be into the beers again. I'm sure somehow this wasnt yoyur fault either. We will be talking with a laywer on Monday for this defimation. I held all of your little code names in secret and yet you falsely bring our company into your assinine life. YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    FACEBOOK Posting: Dan Eckert: SaturdayAdriane Catania- DeMarcoAdriane sorry about posting ths here but I dont have much of a choice it is a message for Cathy. Hey cath are you out of your mind on drugs for posting on speak up that my wifes electric company is this lucid. listen you ass I defriended you for a reason and really want nothing to do with you. We come home from bowling and (which was from 6 to around 10 and I go on speak up and see this you are a dfricken looser must be into the beers again. I'm sure somehow this wasnt yoyur fault either. We will be talking with a laywer on Monday for this defimation. I held all of your little code names in secret and yet you falsely bring our company into your assinine life. YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME
    Thank you Cathy. That's what I saw posted on my friends facebook page! So who is the bully!

WNY Resident I am really looking for your response to this you asked me a question and I answered it and now I'm waiting for your reply

If anyone should sue anyone it should be Watkins for all the crap you said about him.

Cath this proves what im saying is true I'm sure some how in your little world you feel as if this means something else and if you dont think I had a right to be pissed that you did this you really are nuts

Still makes you a liar for saying you threatened no lawsuit. Whatever. You have been bullying a lot people for weeks now. Why don't you just knock it off already!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Thank you Cathy. That's what I saw posted on my friends facebook page! So who is the bully!
    Blue this was my response after she did what she did which you already are aware of. If anyone else up here wouldnt have been just as pissed about this and said something to her let me know . as i said before blue of course you wopuld try and defend cath all the way. Oh and lookm at that I tried to take it elsewhere. Oh and before I posted that I actually tried to call her personally on the phone I can prove that as well. See cath thinks she can do whatever she wants and then try and come up with an excuse doesnt cut it cath

Like I said in my private message to you and WNYresident - I never wrote your wife's company name out...and Dan do not threaten me and/or accuse me of using drugs or I will be the one having a lawyer contact you for defamation.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Like I said in my private message to you and WNYresident - I never wrote your wife's company name out...and Dan do not threaten me and/or accuse me of using drugs or I will be the one having a lawyer contact you for defamation.
    You should round up everyone else he said crap about to. I wonder if anyone saw he accused basically republican cmte of altering a Geoff Szymanski mailing bashing his friend? Saying it was a dirty political trick. Talk about people being pissed! A few of my republican friends are Livid!!! I would suggest that they look into stuff also!
    Last edited by bluethunder; November 7th, 2011 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    You need to re-read the actual post. I saw DP elec what the hell is that? Now that YOU exposed the real name everyone knows. Nice going.
    Blue do you know how stupid and incompetent you sound. anybody with half a brain knows that elec stands for electrical, this is a forum for Lackawanna and I am based in Lackawanna do you have any clue how many people knew who she meant. You really are a piece of work. As far as mentioning any law suits once again I am right and you are wrong you posted you dont want to come on this political site to hear about lawsuits I stated there was not one place on here where I did. You then copy something from somewhere else and try and say I'm a liar You really are an idiot. You know where I am if you want to discuss this any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan12 View Post
    Blue do you know how stupid and incompetent you sound. anybody with half a brain knows that elec stands for electrical, this is a forum for Lackawanna and I am based in Lackawanna do you have any clue how many people knew who she meant. You really are a piece of work. As far as mentioning any law suits once again I am right and you are wrong you posted you dont want to come on this political site to hear about lawsuits I stated there was not one place on here where I did. You then copy something from somewhere else and try and say I'm a liar You really are an idiot. You know where I am if you want to discuss this any further.
    Those who resort to name calling have no case! By the way I said you threatened a lawsuit (didn't say here)and that you have a hidden agenda. You have been going after people ever since your buddy quit. Be done with it already. Get over it. People are getting really sick of your buls++t!
    Last edited by bluethunder; November 7th, 2011 at 06:16 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information