Quote Originally Posted by Eat My Gun
Spare me the internet chat machismo. You know the ACO's name and where he works. What's stopping you from meeting him and punching him right in the face?

My point was and remains that the concept of animal cruelty is completely arbitrary. You'll never convince me that putting a bullet in a cat's head is any more cruel than using drugs to suffocate it. And while we're on that subject, let's talk about slaughterhouses. Go on youtube sometime and check out how they string up cows by their ankles and cut their throats. Let's start charging meat industry workers. We can charge hunters with cruelty too.

Why is it that a locally appointed animal control officer can't make the decision to euthanize an animal but the SPCA can? It's absolute BS that this guy is being charged with anything. This guy's politically incorrect method of killing the cats is reallly the issue.
It aint macho let me see anyone hurting a animal and I promise I will be down your throat so far you will crap a hand. I dont hunt any more becuase i look at things different now. Leg traps for coyotes are cruel.We all have to eat so the cow thing is off the table. Those cats could have been left alone or taken to a shelter. Lots of choice this worthless piece of crap could have made.I hope the F dies a slow miserable death.