Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Directors(Americorp/Youth Bureau) power needs to be checked

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I can handle the truth, your problem is you can't tell the truth.
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...110#post339110
    tell me what did I say that was not the truth???

Front page of the Bee.....
    Once again the guy that runs Ameriacorp is showing what a poor leader he is. By the past and present opinions of employees, he has never been a strong or honest leader.

I was not aware until I read the Bee last Thursday, that he is truly acting like a child...anything to make ALL the other programs in town look bad without his help.. I knew he was a bully, and now I know he is a child and needs to grow up and work on real items, not bullying a young person.

If truth be told

Actually, when I read the Bee article, do you know what I thought?! That the vandalizing of the Burchfield office was a criminal act and the police should have been called. If anyone would have done that to the Americorp side of the building- you know damn well that Lazzaro would have called the police. This is NOT a childish prank - this is a breaking, entering and vandalism. Come on people - WAKE UP and put a stop to this man. He will stop at nothing to get his way. How can we trust him with our children?

More so......

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself
    Front page of the Bee.....
    Once again the guy that runs Ameriacorp is showing what a poor leader he is. By the past and present opinions of employees, he has never been a strong or honest leader.

I was not aware until I read the Bee last Thursday, that he is truly acting like a child...anything to make ALL the other programs in town look bad without his help.. I knew he was a bully, and now I know he is a child and needs to grow up and work on real items, not bullying a young person.

Is that this is not just childish behavior, but irresponsible and unacceptable behavior bordering on criminal behavior being condoned by the Town Supervisor and the Town Board. If the Supervisor and Board members don't remember their fiduciary obligation to the tax payer of West Seneca, allowing this continued behavior go unchecked and unpunished will bring about more charges and lawsuits and cost the town in legal fees. Morally, they should begin to hold their management staff accountable and reign his authority and establish boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival
    Is that this is not just childish behavior, but irresponsible and unacceptable behavior bordering on criminal behavior being condoned by the Town Supervisor and the Town Board. If the Supervisor and Board members don't remember their fiduciary obligation to the tax payer of West Seneca, allowing this continued behavior go unchecked and unpunished will bring about more charges and lawsuits and cost the town in legal fees. Morally, they should begin to hold their management staff accountable and reign his authority and establish boundaries.
    Can't agree with you more. My only hope is the Town Board does something soon. This is getting crazy already.

Losing Hope

One could only hope that Wally would be different from the old administration and take a stand against the wrongdoing by Americorp, but I guess its going to be the same. No one has the guts to stop this Americorp leader from destroying the Burchfield and all it stood for. It's hard to believe all the good employees who HAD to walk away because of mistreatment. Why didn't anyone from the Town stand up for them and defend their right to work without being bullied, harrassed and simply destroyed by Mr. L? I hope in the end that the truth comes out and that the employees see some justice.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    One could only hope that Wally would be different from the old administration and take a stand against the wrongdoing by Americorp, but I guess its going to be the same. No one has the guts to stop this Americorp leader from destroying the Burchfield and all it stood for. It's hard to believe all the good employees who HAD to walk away because of mistreatment. Why didn't anyone from the Town stand up for them and defend their right to work without being bullied, harrassed and simply destroyed by Mr. L? I hope in the end that the truth comes out and that the employees see some justice.

I have been told, by some on the board, there will be something happening soon regarding to Youth Bureau/AmeriCorps Director and his staff. (I'll believe it, when I see it for myself) It seems as though ML may be pulling in some favors from other elected officials to help save his butt. I wonder if these state and federal representatives will mind taking a bath in Mark's dirty water. I'm guessing it's because they are only hearing Mark's take on things that they would try to protect him and/or his position.

Perhaps, if they knew of an account established solely for the Burchfield Arts Society, by the Clark administration without the Societies knowledge, that Mr. Lazzara has been using freely for the past several years. I have received a copy of the statement and the transactions for 2007, the reading is interesting.

Mark, if you read this, and I'm sure you will, know that you can not intimidate me in any fashion. I know, that like so many others on this site, you know who I am. You can glare at me all you want at the Town Board meetings, I enjoyed watching you try to act as though you weren't bothered when I called for the Board to take disciplinary action against you. I would experience a greater joy, however, if there were a forensic audit of your accounts conducted. Who knows, you might get a nice pair of stainless steel bracelets as you leave the building. I hope I'm available to wave goodbye when that day comes.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    I have been told, by some on the board, there will be something happening soon regarding to Youth Bureau/AmeriCorps Director and his staff. (I'll believe it, when I see it for myself) It seems as though ML may be pulling in some favors from other elected officials to help save his butt. I wonder if these state and federal representatives will mind taking a bath in Mark's dirty water. I'm guessing it's because they are only hearing Mark's take on things that they would try to protect him and/or his position.

Perhaps, if they knew of an account established solely for the Burchfield Arts Society, by the Clark administration without the Societies knowledge, that Mr. Lazzara has been using freely for the past several years. I have received a copy of the statement and the transactions for 2007, the reading is interesting.

Mark, if you read this, and I'm sure you will, know that you can not intimidate me in any fashion. I know, that like so many others on this site, you know who I am. You can glare at me all you want at the Town Board meetings, I enjoyed watching you try to act as though you weren't bothered when I called for the Board to take disciplinary action against you. I would experience a greater joy, however, if there were a forensic audit of your accounts conducted. Who knows, you might get a nice pair of stainless steel bracelets as you leave the building. I hope I'm available to wave goodbye when that day comes.
    BRAVO, Psycho, BRAVO! A man who is not afraid of standing up for the disenfranchised, speaking his mind and being a champion of those long-forgotten. BRAVO!

Seems to me that each thread under West Seneca Politics....no matter what the subject..........(most of the time ) leads to the Americorp leader.

1) Who supervises him?

2) What is the count on employees who have been fired for no good reason?
    (and he brags about it)

3) How many good employees have been pushed by him to the limit of resignation? Over the years, many are thankful to be gone for their own health.

4) How many good employees have requested to be moved to a different building due to him?

5) How much unemployment has been paid out due to this bad director?

6) How many lawsuits have come about due to him?

7)How many town board members have turned a deaf ear when complaints have come in over the years?

8) What gave him the right to "not allow" someone from entering an art event? Even went as far as stating "the police will be called for trespassing!!
    What does he have to do with the Burchfield anyway?

again his power needs to be checked by someone ! He seems to be allowed to act "how ever he wants"without any supervision !

What's up with that. Fine example he sets for the Americorp kids.
    He did it again at the board meeting in June...........Hey kids.. I'll bet you act much better in public than he did that night. Any his family and remaining employees (that he has not fired yet) sat and watched.

Many questions remain unanswered:

What did you do to Bove to get her to change her mind?
    Why do you still go "unsupervised"?
    How would a Federal audit of your books end up?
    How much did you actually cost the taxpayers of West Seneca for lawsuits logged against you?
    How many more employees and their families will you ruin in the future?

best question:
    Why did you actaully become such a bad person? Sad but true

ANYONE out there know or have any comments?

Bove vs Americorp?

That's an excellent question - what did Mr. Lazzara promise Bove to get her to flip flop from January to now. In the beginning of the year, she wanted everything accounted for regarding Americorp and to separate them from the town. Now she's in bed with them. I can only imagine what kind of a spin Mark fed her to get her to change her direction 100%. He sure is a spin master.

It is my understanding that the agreement in principle reached at the TB meeting accomplishes both items. Title to all the vehicles will be transferred from the Town to Americorps and at the end of the current grants in December 2010 the Town will be removed from its obligations to act as a conduit for the grant money and will no longer front any funds to Americorp.

This however still leaves the issue of Mr. Lazzara holding a position with the Town, Americorp and the School System. I believe this issue should be considered as part of Next years budget and organizational meeting.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I think better will be to talk about the town supervisor and what he is doing or going to do to better the town.
    I hear Cheektowaga has a golf course now.
    Hamburg is going to put in a bike path.
    EA wants an ice rink.
    Amherst has a great unique recreation of village together with bike paths, golf courses, etc.

It seems here in WS the talk is on cutting back on service. That is the issue. That is where my interest lies.
    He has to clean up the riff raff in our town first. Don;t you hate the flip-flopping on our town board?

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    That's an excellent question - what did Mr. Lazzara promise Bove to get her to flip flop from January to now. In the beginning of the year, she wanted everything accounted for regarding Americorp and to separate them from the town. Now she's in bed with them. I can only imagine what kind of a spin Mark fed her to get her to change her direction 100%. He sure is a spin master.
    Watch out Ms. Bove, Lazarra will twist the knife in your back, faster than you can say his name.

After all, he IS back to calling Ms. Meegan....Ms Walsh again...just because he did not get his way!

He is a very childish, two faced person that should leave our town.

Does anyone wonder, how much money would be saved if he just goes away?

He has to clean up the riff raff in our town first. Don;t you hate the flip-flopping on our town board?
    Funny that you say he needs to clean up riff raff. I mean would he recognize it if he saw it? Can a pot call a kettle black?
    Last edited by Niagara; July 20th, 2008 at 11:42 AM.

4UWS

Sounds like sour grapes.

Watch out Ms. Bove, Lazarra will twist the knife in your back, faster than you can say his name.

After all, he IS back to calling Ms. Meegan....Ms Walsh again...just because he did not get his way!

He is a very childish, two faced person that should leave our town.

Does anyone wonder, how much money would be saved if he just goes away?
    Sounds like sour grapes, the concern isn't Bove or Lazzara, it is the stupidity of Wallace C. P…!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information