Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Directors(Americorp/Youth Bureau) power needs to be checked

These items need to be addressed now...enough is enough

In regards to another employee "resigning" form Americorp
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    I know why he left.
    It's a disgrace that employees are still being bullied out the door at Americorp. How many have resigned or have been dismissed in the last year or so ?
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

Time for me to finally chime in. A great deal of the cuts of the older employees were made after Paul Clark's Primary loss. Think about that a moment. Go ahead, Manny, grit your teeth and start chompin' away, I'm ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MERL J
    Think about that a moment. Go ahead, Manny, grit your teeth and start chompin' away, I'm ready for it.
    I have thought about it for a moment. I am without words.
    You want to pick a fight with me I guess. What are we supposed to be fighting about?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    In regards to another employee "resigning" form AmericorpIt's a disgrace that employees are still being bullied out the door at Americorp. How many have resigned or have been dismissed in the last year or so ?
    Nice avatar. People come and go for their own reasons all the time. Because there is a turn over of people does not mean anyone was pushed out any door. Go to McDonalds and check out their turnover rate. Not many were pushed out the door I bet.

No, Manny, he's got something!

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I have thought about it for a moment. I am without words.
    You want to pick a fight with me I guess. What are we supposed to be fighting about?

You have NO idea what really takes place within the walls of the Burchfield- not even through your "sources"` who btw have a very skewed perspective: VERY SKEWED!

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival
    You have NO idea what really takes place within the walls of the Burchfield- not even through your "sources"` who btw have a very skewed perspective: VERY SKEWED!
    No, I do have an idea what goes on. I think it is over crowded. I think alot of back stabbing goes on, some of it by AJ. It is a bad situation, but no one person is responsable for it.

Why?

No, I do have an idea what goes on. I think it is over crowded. I think alot of back stabbing goes on, some of it by AJ. It is a bad situation, but no one person is responsable for it.
    Why the hardon for AJ? You don't give a rats ass about him really, so why the constant harping and backstabbing him? Is there someone else there/or gone you really are concerned about? One/or both of the two girls who were let go?

Why the hardon for AJ? You don't give a rats ass about him really, so why the constant harping and backstabbing him? Is there someone else there/or gone you really are concerned about? One/or both of the two girls who were let go?
    AJ and WP are both backstabbers and liars. AJ has the added quality of instability. Ask his mother.
    You in turn, why do you care? Are you his mother?

What I think is...

AJ and WP are both backstabbers and liars. AJ has the added quality of instability. Ask his mother.
    You in turn, why do you care? Are you his mother?
    You have got to calm the heck down and get a grip. That or I'll unleash his mother on you! She's been known (just ask around) to take up her son's cause and go to bat for him. And for my part, I applaud her- she's seen some of the shabby, and SHADY, treatment he's received at the Burchfield. And some of those people claim to be her friend! Well, she's not as gullible as you may think.

You have got to calm the heck down and get a grip. That or I'll unleash his mother on you! She's been known (just ask around) to take up her son's cause and go to bat for him. And for my part, I applaud her- she's seen some of the shabby, and SHADY, treatment he's received at the Burchfield. And some of those people claim to be her friend! Well, she's not as gullible as you may think.
    She definately has her hands full with him. I think that there are two sides to every story, and you and she have only heard his. That is the problem. I think most of his problems have origionated from within.

So, that's what you think?

She definately has her hands full with him. I think that there are two sides to every story, and you and she have only heard his. That is the problem. I think most of his problems have origionated from within.
    That I may be duped like his mother? Hardly- and take it to the bank, I have a direct line to the "Burchfield" (all inclusive of Americorps) and get the most up to date information. I'd be happy to share it, someday- and that day will just be around the corner.

That I may be duped like his mother? Hardly- and take it to the bank, I have a direct line to the "Burchfield" (all inclusive of Americorps) and get the most up to date information. I'd be happy to share it, someday- and that day will just be around the corner.
    I can't wait for the most up to date information.
    I am going back to my previous position of I hope the
    Burchfield idea just dies. The Americorp and Burchfield can not coexist, especially with AJ there. Best would be to scrap the weakest branch...The Burchfield Nature and Art Center.

Well...

I can't wait for the most up to date information.
    I am going back to my previous position of I hope the
    Burchfield idea just dies. The Americorp and Burchfield can not coexist, especially with AJ there. Best would be to scrap the weakest branch...The Burchfield Nature and Art Center.
    That's what you should have brought to the working session tonight, Manny. At least voice your opinion- besides here where you think it's really being read by people who count. It's not, do you realize that?

That's what you should have brought to the working session tonight, Manny. At least voice your opinion- besides here where you think it's really being read by people who count. It's not, do you realize that?
    You are right. No one reads it. It has no effect. It is my entertainment talking to you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information