Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Directors(Americorp/Youth Bureau) power needs to be checked

Directors(Americorp/Youth Bureau) power needs to be checked

Seems to me that each thread under West Seneca Politics....no matter what the subject..........(most of the time ) leads to the Americorp leader.

1) Who supervises him?

2) What is the count on employees who have been fired for no good reason?
    (and he brags about it)

3) How many good employees have been pushed by him to the limit of resignation? Over the years, many are thankful to be gone for their own health.

4) How many good employees have requested to be moved to a different building due to him?

5) How much unemployment has been paid out due to this bad director?

6) How many lawsuits have come about due to him?

7)How many town board members have turned a deaf ear when complaints have come in over the years?

8) What gave him the right to "not allow" someone from entering an art event? Even went as far as stating "the police will be called for trespassing!!
    What does he have to do with the Burchfield anyway?

again his power needs to be checked by someone ! He seems to be allowed to act "how ever he wants"without any supervision !

What's up with that. Fine example he sets for the Americorp kids.

I think better will be to talk about the town supervisor and what he is doing or going to do to better the town.
    I hear Cheektowaga has a golf course now.
    Hamburg is going to put in a bike path.
    EA wants an ice rink.
    Amherst has a great unique recreation of village together with bike paths, golf courses, etc.

It seems here in WS the talk is on cutting back on service. That is the issue. That is where my interest lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I think better will be to talk about the town supervisor and what he is doing or going to do to better the town.
    I hear Cheektowaga has a golf course now.
    Hamburg is going to put in a bike path.
    EA wants an ice rink.
    Amherst has a great unique recreation of village together with bike paths, golf courses, etc.

It seems here in WS the talk is on cutting back on service. That is the issue. That is where my interest lies.
    The towns you mention were better stewards of their land and that allowed them these opportunities later. WS is much smaller, and it appears that development was carried out for the sake of development. No doubt, greed played an important role in years past. Going forward, the town needs to plan carfully in any future development. I often wonder if people realize that new housing means a possible increase in students in our schools, as well as an increase in the basic services. Developers cannot be allowed to build, just because they want to, and have contributed heavily to a campaign. Attorneys cannot be allowed to use their political power in order to hold sway over the heads of the board. But most important, governmental leaders must do what is right for the town as a whole and understand each special interest group cannot be served at once. They need to have the strength and fortitude to understand that the needs of the many, often has to outweigh the wants of the few.

West Seneca has a chance to become a better place to live, once we stop the "what's in it for me" mentality. Unfortunately, it is easier to what's popular, than it is to do what's right.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

excellent questions

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself
    Seems to me that each thread under West Seneca Politics....no matter what the subject..........(most of the time ) leads to the Americorp leader.

1) Who supervises him?

2) What is the count on employees who have been fired for no good reason?
    (and he brags about it)

3) How many good employees have been pushed by him to the limit of resignation? Over the years, many are thankful to be gone for their own health.

4) How many good employees have requested to be moved to a different building due to him?

5) How much unemployment has been paid out due to this bad director?

6) How many lawsuits have come about due to him?

7)How many town board members have turned a deaf ear when complaints have come in over the years?

8) What gave him the right to "not allow" someone from entering an art event? Even went as far as stating "the police will be called for trespassing!!
    What does he have to do with the Burchfield anyway?

again his power needs to be checked by someone ! He seems to be allowed to act "how ever he wants"without any supervision !

What's up with that. Fine example he sets for the Americorp kids.

Be true - those were all great questions, but true to Manuel, he diverts in a totally different direction and doesn't answer any of the questions. SO like him to do. This questionaire should be sent to the Town Board and they should answer every one of these in front of the residents that attend the TB meeting. If that was done, ML would have to leave town, because even if there is no mishandling of funds (which I very much doubt), his behavior with staff and his rudeness and lack of setting a good example should be reason enough for him to leave.

According to WS bee today Americor might be moving to Cheektowaga what do you think for this?

cheek res I heard that rumor over a week ago and asked for some insight, which no one had any. After reading the WS Bee today looks like that could now be a good possiblilty. Maybe they should go where they are wanted. To read between the lines it looks like our Supervisor wants them gone. Along with all the good they do as well as the good will. When they go they will take that $75,000 they pay in rent that the town now uses to pay the bond on Burchfield. I guess the Supervisor can just raise our taxes to cover that bill for the next 4 to 5 years. That is just yet another reason I will be LEAVINTOWN.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How does america corps directly benefit you?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    How does america corps directly benefit you?
    They came and shoveled my walk when I broke my leg. They helped build my ramp for my wheel chair. They helped removed broken limbs from my yard when a storm broke them. They tutored my child. They fixed my church. They cleared my town park.

Where do you live, Manuel?

Ask ML about the computers, Manuel.

Ask ML about the seniors he has fired but made them sign resignation letters, Manuel.

Ask ML why the abundance of his staff are under the age of 40, Manuel.

Ask the TB what the ages of those ML got rid of were, Manuel.

Ask ML where most of the work by AmeriCorps was done - West Seneca or the city, Manuel.
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

The Jokster is making a joke. hahhahahhhahhha

Quote Originally Posted by cheek res
    According to WS bee today Americor might be moving to Cheektowaga what do you think for this?
    Enjoy them in Cheektowaga. Great program, watch out for the director.
    All the items I listed in my first post are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    They came and shoveled my walk when I broke my leg. They helped build my ramp for my wheel chair. They helped removed broken limbs from my yard when a storm broke them. They tutored my child. They fixed my church. They cleared my town park.
    What have they done this year in West Seneca, seeing you know so much???

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokester
    Where do you live, Manuel?

Ask ML about the computers, Manuel.

Ask ML about the seniors he has fired but made them sign resignation letters, Manuel.

Ask ML why the abundance of his staff are under the age of 40, Manuel.

Ask the TB what the ages of those ML got rid of were, Manuel.

Ask ML where most of the work by AmeriCorps was done - West Seneca or the city, Manuel.
    Manuel knows but will not answer, as he can't handle honestly EVER. Ask anyone that he has brought to tears or unjustly fired. Sad but he's proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    Be true - those were all great questions, but true to Manuel, he diverts in a totally different direction and doesn't answer any of the questions. SO like him to do. This questionaire should be sent to the Town Board and they should answer every one of these in front of the residents that attend the TB meeting. If that was done, ML would have to leave town, because even if there is no mishandling of funds (which I very much doubt), his behavior with staff and his rudeness and lack of setting a good example should be reason enough for him to leave.
    Maybe manuel will take the questions to the town board...then again he just spins and answers nothing directly when I know he knows the answers. Sometimes the truth does hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself
    Maybe manuel will take the questions to the town board...then again he just spins and answers nothing directly when I know he knows the answers. Sometimes the truth does hurt.
    They have both directly and indirectly know of my concerns. I am sure many read the stuff presently being written.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information