Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace the Slum Lord!

4UWS - you're a sham! That's right, a sham! 4UWS, 4thekids, 4MarksPocket is more like it. Leave, go, find another town to rack over the coals.
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokester
    Leave, go, find another town to rack over the coals.
    Why don't you. You are no doubt drinking deeply from the public coffers.

Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    Why are there so many diversions from the valid concerns that the Town Supervisor is placing West Seneca children in danger!
    What is your factual predicate for your opinion that he is placing children in danger?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

4UWS

His lack of oversight or greed

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    What is your factual predicate for your opinion that he is placing children in danger?
    My children play close to the house on Mineral Spring, neighbors have told me of guns being sold and WS children (teenagers) coming in and out of house at all hours. Also, I was told they often tried to call Wallace with no response. His lack of oversight or greed is putting children in danger.

My children play close to the house on Mineral Spring, neighbors have told me of guns being sold and WS children (teenagers) coming in and out of house at all hours. Also, I was told they often tried to call Wallace with no response. His lack of oversight or greed is putting children in danger.
    Why has no one brought this up at a Town Board meeting?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

4UWS

Police and Judge

Police and Judge wanted it hushed up. Neighbors told me they are afraid of police retribution.

Police and Judge wanted it hushed up. Neighbors told me they are afraid of police retribution.

To me that just sounds like a convenient cop out (pardon the pun).

I can understand anonymity being a concern. I can also understand misuse of authority as a concern, especially by the police and a demented TS. It is easier to say to ones self "I see nothing".
    The Westminster Problem is an example of extreme measures to be heard, and the presenter was Brian Wirth, not a neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I can understand anonymity being a concern. I can also understand misuse of authority as a concern, especially by the police and a demented TS. It is easier to say to ones self "I see nothing".
    The Westminster Problem is an example of extreme measures to be heard, and the presenter was Brian Wirth, not a neighbor.
    Although that is a possibility I do not see it as a probability. The police chief strikes me as an honorable person and I do not think he would risk his career and livelihood for someone who may only be in office for four years. Particularly when this Town is on the Fed's radar. Then there is also the press and other agencies that have jurisdiction. If there are gun sales then the ATF has jurisdiction, drugs the DEA, etc. There is always a bigger fish. I have not even seen an anonyous report in the Bee Heard on this and I do not live far from this area.

Although that is a possibility I do not see it as a probability.
    Possibility, or probability, what does it matter. I have not heard of the Bee's Heard column until just a few days ago. The Westminster prople all said they had made calls. Where was the police chief on that issue, honorable or not.

My point is that if it is such a concern it would get out. Since this has not come out except for in here with third and fourth person hearsay and anecdotal evidence I find it hard to believe. If this is in fact happening it should be put to an end and those who have proof of this and are just sitting on it are just as responsible for allowing it to continue.

Dan, this is not a court of law, it is a blog. Third and fourth person evidence of course would not standup in a court of law, but much of what is posted here is just that, third and fourth person heresay.
    You can't have it both ways, accept it elsewhere, and not accept it here.

That is just it, I am not accepting it because it seems contrived.

That is just it, I am not accepting it because it seems contrived.
    Comeon Dan, go ask the neighbors yourself. If you live down the block, go check it out. Seems doesn't cut it.

4UWS
    Although that is a possibility I do not see it as a probability. The police chief strikes me as an honorable person and I do not think he would risk his career and livelihood for someone who may only be in office for four years. Particularly when this Town is on the Fed's radar. Then there is also the press and other agencies that have jurisdiction. If there are gun sales then the ATF has jurisdiction, drugs the DEA, etc. There is always a bigger fish. I have not even seen an anonyous report in the Bee Heard on this and I do not live far from this area.
    The Chief does seem like an honorable guy, I know that the neighbors are very sheepish and overly concerned. I did forget to mention fear of the dealers is an issue. Believe what you want, but I hope Wallace learned a lesson and keeps a clean house in the future.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information