Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace the Slum Lord!

4UWS

Wallace the Slum Lord!

Well, the self righteous, self important idiots always fall. He is a hypocrite like Sptizer and NY Comptroller Hevesi. How many days was he in office? 110 day until he got exposed! The truth must come out. Ask the neighbors! – Ask them about Guns! This man is lying and the police are covering up for him. He knew, he knew, he knew and the neighbors are afraid of him, the drug dealers and the police. What a way to live. West Seneca help the kids of Winchester and get rid of the Slum Lord!!!

From Wben Radio

West Seneca, NY (WBEN) - The son of a tenant renting a home owned by West Seneca Town Supervisor Wallace Piotrowski was recently arrested in a drug bust. Piotrowski says he had no knowledge any drug activity was going at the Mineral Springs Road address.

Police say they seized cocaine and cash at the residence two weeks ago. The tenant's son and two others were arrested. The news came as a surprise to Piotrowski when he first learned of this a couple of days after the incident. Piotrowski says it's not acceptable for any tenants to be in criminal activity, and although the tenant was not involved, he's been placed on notice for it.
    .................................................. .................................................. ....
    Wally did what was right for the situation. It does not make him a slumlord. Most parents are unaware of drug activity by their children. How does this make Wally a slumlord? You're really pushing the envelope, Mark.
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    Well, the self righteous, self important idiots always fall. He is a hypocrite like Sptizer and NY Comptroller Hevesi. How many days was he in office? 110 day until he got exposed! The truth must come out. Ask the neighbors! – Ask them about Guns! This man is lying and the police are covering up for him. He knew, he knew, he knew and the neighbors are afraid of him, the drug dealers and the police. What a way to live. West Seneca help the kids of Winchester and get rid of the Slum Lord!!!
    What a load of crap, this post is.

Ditto that.

4UWS

Selling drugs to kids is crap!

Not responding to neighbors pleas for help is crap! Asking police to cover up your sins is crap! Selling illegal guns to children is crap! Having my children play next to drug and gun dealers is crap! That is what is crap!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    Not responding to neighbors pleas for help is crap! Asking police to cover up your sins is crap! Selling illegal guns to children is crap! Having my children play next to drug and gun dealers is crap! That is what is crap!
    Nieghbors were making calls and no one was doing anything about it? Could that be why they were finally busted perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokester
    Wally did what was right for the situation. It does not make him a slumlord. Most parents are unaware of drug activity by their children. How does this make Wally a slumlord? You're really pushing the envelope, Mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by therising
    The problem is that the boy has a HISTORY which was known or should have been known by "Wally". The boy is of adult age, and tthe fact that he wasn't signing the rent check doesn't make concerns about "Wally's" management of his rental property genuine. In fact, it reflects as a testament to his lack of oversight ability.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    The problem is that the boy has a HISTORY which was known or should have been known by "Wally". The boy is of adult age, and tthe fact that he wasn't signing the rent check doesn't make concerns about "Wally's" management of his rental property genuine. In fact, it reflects as a testament to his lack of oversight ability.
    I dont know Wally's history but how doesn't the kid not signing the rent check make any difference. Anyone in the household can pay the rent.

Does anyone have a written list of calls when complaints were filed when "supposily" nothing was being done. I mean they were busted.. What more would you want?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Nieghbors were making calls and no one was doing anything about it? Could that be why they were finally busted perhaps?
    Could be the police finally did their job. Could be kind hearted Wallance Piertrowski got caught with his pants down. Could be someone who mismanages a duplex, should not be managing a town of over 40,000.

Does anyone have a written list of calls when complaints were filed when "supposily" nothing was being done. I mean they were busted.. What more would you want?
    You keep making these "does anyone" questions. The fact is he was previously busted and it involved drugs, guns, and children. Information from neighbors. The more that should have been done was Wally to tenant: Clean up act, or outahere BEFORE this bust. Way before.

Do we know the names of the individuals arrested? I have been told that one is related to some town employees. Unless the names were published, I can only go by the phone book listing for the address.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Could be the police finally did their job. Could be kind hearted Wallance Piertrowski got caught with his pants down. Could be someone who mismanages a duplex, should not be managing a town of over 40,000.
    Your really stretching it here. Even by my standards

Do you live in WS? How could you let this stuff happen while living in WS? You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing this to go on. See how goofy that sounds? It happens everywhere..

If you really want to make a case for "nothing being done" have the nieghbors who complained come forward.

State how many times they have called before the police with the names of the officers they reported this stuff too.

I'm not defending Wally but how would a landlord know what was going on. Were calls made directly to Wally from the surrounding nieghbors? Yes or no?

It's not like a landlord is expected to do a weekly check on tenants or monitor thier tenants activities on a 24/7 basis.

How many calls were made before the police sprang into action? Have calls been made for months on end? See what I mean?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You keep making these "does anyone" questions. The fact is he was previously busted and it involved drugs, guns, and children. Information from neighbors. The more that should have been done was Wally to tenant: Clean up act, or outahere BEFORE this bust. Way before.
    Can someone be evicted from thier apartment because they broke the law? Just asking..

4UWS

Last Summer there were guns in the creek behind the house!

Can someone be evicted from thier apartment because they broke the law? Just asking..
    WNY, I dont know if you can evict some for that. However, last Summer there were illegal guns in the creek behind the house being sold to kids. The police arrested dealers on the road not at the house! Who was the Judge, he knew, people called him.

Can someone be evicted from their apartment because they broke the law? Just asking..
    I believe a landlord has the right to evict a tenant for certain unlawful acts. Drug sales and possession would be one of those. Some leases specifically spell out this type of behavior, or may have a morals clause covering criminal activity.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information