Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haxton, Ahmed, or Pirowski for Council President

Post Off to the Erie County Board of Elections ........

CITY OF LACKAWANNA
    MAYOR (4 Year Term)
    Dem 7A Geoffrey M. Szymanski
    Rep 7B Patrick A. McCusker
    Con 7C Geoffrey M. Szymanski
    WF 7D Geoffrey M. Szymanski
    Ind 7E Patrick A. McCusker
    TC 7H Walter M. Seres

COUNCIL PRESIDENT (4 Year Term)
    Dem 8A Henry R. Pirowski
    Rep 8B Idreas A. Ahmed
    Con 8C Henry R. Pirowski
    WF 8D Henry R. Pirowski
    Ind 8E Henry R. Pirowski
    Su 8I Andrea Z. Haxton

COUNCILMAN 4th Ward (4 Year Term)
    Dem 9A Keith E. Lewis
    Con 9C Keith E. Lewis
    WF 9D Dennis H. Chudzik
    Ind 9E Keith E. Lewis

Su= " Sunshine Party " for me on Line-8 I

I am a life-long Democrat, but my party has let me down because it does NOT stand for the ideals I believe in and learned in 7th grade Social Studies( as stated in the below paragraph).
    Lackawanna politics has become a cesspool for nepotism and broken promises, and I hate the unfairness of it all!
    Lots of "The Party" members have forgotten their roots and just use the "" disenfranchised "" folks only to gain votes for themselves in order to maintain hold of their power over them.

Off the Internet:

For over 200 years, Democrats have stood for the idea that wealth and status should not be an entitlement to rule. Democrats recognize that our country and our economy are strongest when they provide opportunity for all Americans—when we grow our country from the bottom up.

Democrats stand for an abiding faith in the judgment of hardworking American families, and a commitment to helping the excluded, the disenfranchised and the poor strengthen our nation by earning themselves a piece of the American Dream. We remember that our country was sculpted by immigrants and slaves, their children and grandchildren. Even today, it is our diversity above all else that provides us with our enduring strength.

Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other, to our neighbors and our communities. Each of us has a role to play in creating our future—and while we have made great progress as a nation, we know that our work is never done.

Part of the above statement is true, " Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other " , hence the HUGE Lackawanna " family and friends club network of jobs and votes for promises.
    The rest of the statement, " to our neighbors and our communities "------ if this was what our Lackawanna Democrat club stood for all these years we would be the vibrant, clean, EOP bustling community ..........instead of the City who gets the most money for EXPANDING BLIGHTED neighborhoods!

Let's " Keep it Real " Lackawanna......VOTE the Person---NOT the Party! ( No offense to the other parties and this is my own opinion)

Post Hot off the Erie County Board of Elections ........

CITY OF LACKAWANNA
    MAYOR (4 Year Term)
    Dem 7A Geoffrey M. Szymanski
    Rep 7B Patrick A. McCusker
    Con 7C Geoffrey M. Szymanski
    WF 7D Geoffrey M. Szymanski
    Ind 7E Patrick A. McCusker
    TC 7H Walter M. Seres

COUNCIL PRESIDENT (4 Year Term)
    Dem 8A Henry R. Pirowski
    Rep 8B Idreas A. Ahmed
    Con 8C Henry R. Pirowski
    WF 8D Henry R. Pirowski
    Ind 8E Henry R. Pirowski
    Su 8I Andrea Z. Haxton

COUNCILMAN 4th Ward (4 Year Term)
    Dem 9A Keith E. Lewis
    Con 9C Keith E. Lewis
    WF 9D Dennis H. Chudzik
    Ind 9E Keith E. Lewis

Su= " Sunshine Party " for me on Line-8 I

I am a life-long Democrat, but my party has let me down because it does not stand for the ideals I believe in as learned from my parents, in 7Th grade Social Studies and (as stated in the below paragraph.) The Lackawanna political arena has become a cesspool for nepotism and broken promises for a job---NOT a group dedicated to make OUR City better! The way The Party uses the "" disenfranchised "" for their own self-serving agendas/votes is sickening and I can not be part of it nor condone it!
    So I formed my own political party; and I called it " The Sunshine Party " in order to get a General Election Ballot Line/Slot.....for my run on November 8, 2011 for Lackawanna City Council President. I humbly ask for YOUR consideration of my qualifications ----and YOUR Vote! Thank You!

Off the Internet:

For over 200 years, Democrats have stood for the idea that wealth and status should not be an entitlement to rule. Democrats recognize that our country and our economy are strongest when they provide opportunity for all Americans—when we grow our country from the bottom up.

Democrats stand for an abiding faith in the judgment of hardworking American families, and a commitment to helping the excluded, the disenfranchised and the poor strengthen our nation by earning themselves a piece of the American Dream. We remember that our country was sculpted by immigrants and slaves, their children and grandchildren. Even today, it is our diversity above all else that provides us with our enduring strength.

Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other, to our neighbors and our communities. Each of us has a role to play in creating our future—and while we have made great progress as a nation, we know that our work is never done.

Reality.....
    Part of the above statement is true, " Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other " , hence the HUGE Lackawanna " family and friends club network of jobs and votes for promises.
    The rest of the statement, " to our neighbors and our communities "------ if this was what our Lackawanna Democrat club stood for all these years we would be the vibrant, clean, EOP bustling community ..........instead of the City who gets the most money for EXPANDING BLIGHTED neighborhoods! They have not put anyone in office that I can recall standing for THE GOOD of ALL in a long time, instead of the good of The Party.

Let's " Keep it Real " Lackawanna......VOTE the Person---NOT the Party! ( No offense to the other parties and this is my own opinion)

So sorry----I tried to re-vise my post and it came twice. #17 is the version I wanted on. Sorry for the blooper---I don't know how it happened. Andrea

Andrea I agree with your out with the old..including you... and in with the new! Pirowski gets mine, we need some young blood in there!

Hank Pirowski is the most unqualified candidate ever to run for office next to Norm Polanski in the City of Lackawanna. What does he know about running meetings setting agenda etc..?

Question Candidate Night?

I have been waiting for someone to come forward about a Debate but I see it is not going to happen as time is against us. I tried to get the Chamber but they voted No 4-1.
    So......
    How about a "Meet the Candidate Night" next week some place? Think anyone will go?

I'm pretty sure most people have their mind made up about who there voting for november 8th.... Maybe you should go knock on doors if your worried about meeting residents... Peple are not always going to do all your work for you.. The more work you put in the higher your likely to be a threat... Stop being LAZY and put in WORK

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    I'm pretty sure most people have their mind made up about who there voting for november 8th.... Maybe you should go knock on doors if your worried about meeting residents... Peple are not always going to do all your work for you.. The more work you put in the higher your likely to be a threat... Stop being LAZY and put in WORK
    Andrea does do alot of work providing the average citizen with alot more information that we would not know about. Go back and look at some of her cut & paste blogs. So what do the other candidates stand for??, new blood, inexperienced.

I am not talking about this web site working i am talkingabout physical labor.. going door to door... People are not going to find you and ask what you stand for you needto go to the people... Sure its easier if they have a party where she can meet a crowd of people at once insed of going door to door... but if you want it hard enough you work for what you want.. things arenot jsut givin in this world.

Your right, I have yet to see Hank, Ahmed or SBS when she was running come to my door or even our neighborhood. Received info through the mail only. Maybe to them it is thought of as a given.

I understand with throwing a political fundraiser.. but why not throw a party for free open invatation let the people who you are what your all about and not make them pay to hear what you have to say? Maybe because alot of people who are running are only doing it for self and looking for "political gifts" if they win... As long as they get in most of them could care less about the community.. then its about friends and family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information