Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you support in the Mayoral race and why?

Who do you support in the Mayoral race and why?

It's either a little to late or a little to early to answer that question since we not sure if dion watkins is in yet... but i will support ANYONE BUT geoff szymanski

i like mckusker. he is the only one that has any kind of management experience. he has a blue collar background. he does not have ties to any of the political factions. he has a common sense approach to problems. he just needs to meet more residents and get toknow them. once he meets them and shows that he can take lackawanna out of the basement, he will be a very good mayor. i contacted him and was very happy with what he had to say. call his office or stop by when you see him there. i think lackawanna will be a much better city when he has completed his term as mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Lackawanna#1 what do you and John Makeyenko have up your sleeve? Its so obvious, your hurting by brains. Futhermore we do not know who are all the candidates yet. I will say this though, a candidate would be a fool if that candidate allows John to back him. My observation is a Makeyenko backing is like selling your soul to the devil.

This is why I don't support Geoff Syzmanski: These are pics I took this past Monday of the Center St. playground. In some pics it may be hard to tell what you are looking at but I took pics of broken equipment and garbage while trying to make sure my son wasn't hurting himself on all this faulty equipment. I'm so tired of my voice not being heard. I went to a city council meeting, I contacted Angelo Iaofallo like I was directed too, and then after a whole summer of NOTHING being done I went to geoff4mayor.com telling him of these deplorable conditions and inviting him to contact me to see the pictures I took or even better, take a walk over himself since it's his ward...but nothing but crickets...

0621110927.jpg0621110927a.jpg0912111046a.jpg0912111046b.jpg0912111048.jpg

my very favorite ones are the ones of the rusty metal spikes that my kids can impale themselves on. Kids (not mine, we stuck to the backyard and martin rd playground) were using this "playground" everyday and these were the conditions they were exposed to. At this time, if they aren't going to be made safe, tear them down.

sorry, didn't realize only 5 pics per post, here's a couple more:

0912111042.jpg0912111042a.jpg0912111049a.jpg0912111049b.jpg0912111049c.jpg

attachment to original post

Voters play close attention to this blog, something is brewing with Lackawanna #1 & John & the Klan and its not Folgers French Roast its more like Kopi Luwak.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Voters play close attention to this blog, something is brewing with Lackawanna #1 & John & the Klan and its not Folgers French Roast its more like Kopi Luwak.
    Ithought Lackawann 1 was John and klan?

more than 5 less than 10....you never did answer if that was your IQ or how many days it takes you to change your underwear....

How many times you need to be slapped in the head!

How many times do you actually think you could reach my head.....I am well above yours

Only one way to find out!

that would mean you would have to identify who you are. you don't have a big enough pair to let all the people you have verbally attacked on here know who you are.

meet me pick a place and well see who has balls! all 7 of us will come!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    meet me pick a place and well see who has balls! all 7 of us will come!

Never happen...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information