Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to change the Moderator for this forum

Time to change the Moderator for this forum

I am looking to see who else has not been happy with the way that Cath829 has been monitoring the City of Lackawanna site. In my opinion she has used that position to carry on her own personal agenda. On Saturday she actually falsely stated that a company owned by my wife was a person named Lucid. This is not only harassment but it is also defamation. I have read blogs in that forum where she has personally attacked people and then when they reply she removes their post because she doesnt think people should be able to say things back to her. When she has had enough about a conversation she closes the thread even if other people are still using it. If you feel the same way as I do, then make a formal complaint as I did. When you first log into speak up before you go to any sites scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a contact us link. Click on the link and let them know how she is abusing the position. I told them there will be more people complaining about this.

Internet bullies do not make good mods...
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Internet bullies do not make good mods...
    Don't put your 2 cents into the mix unless you know...

Seriously? Dan12 obviously has a personal agenda against Cath829. The posts Cath829 moves most often from what I have seen are negative hateful ones toward Andrea Haxton.Furthermore I never saw no company listed on the post. BTW the post is there but you can't answer on the thread anymore. More than likely it was the complaint I made about the religious crap on it.
    Last edited by bluethunder; November 7th, 2011 at 04:02 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have read blogs in that forum where she has personally attacked people and then when they reply she removes their post because she doesnt think people should be able to say things back to her.
    I looked at the moderator logs.

I have seen a thread or two moved to the drama room.

I have seen some threads closed.

BUT I haven't see a thread/post deleted from June 2011 until today deleted.. I can go farther back but didn't.

It should have been closed by the way. That religious fanatic buffalonymann was giving me the impression that he had an ulterior motive to destroy the Independence and Republican parties in Lackawanna by making people think they were a bunch of crazy religious people. As a registered independent I was offended by the guys hatred toward Rev. Watkins and his beliefs. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Seriously? Dan12 obviously has a personal agenda against Cath829. The posts Cath829 moves most often from what I have seen are negative hateful ones toward Andrea Haxton.Furthermore I never saw no company listed on the post. BTW the post is there but you can't answer on the thread anymore. More than likely it was the complaint I made about the religious crap on it.
    If you go back and read the post that she closed she said I was busy with a family member lucid (aka DP Elec) and it was still there last night on page 5 so go and look. Dont tell me what she did and didnt do. I know who you are and of course you will stick up for her. When you are a Moderator you have to leave your personal feelings out of your decissions on the thread.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan12 View Post
    If you go back and read the post that she closed she said I was busy with a family member lucid (aka DP Elec) and it was still there last night on page 5 so go and look. Dont tell me what she did and didnt do. I know who you are and of course you will stick up for her. When you are a Moderator you have to leave your personal feelings out of your decissions on the thread.
    How do I or anyone know that lucid stands for (AKA DP Elec) ?

Send me a link to the post above what you believe was deleted. Everything is logged and I didn't see any posts deleted.

That is my point she is telling people that this lucid character is DP ELEC. hence aka = also known as, hence Lucid is also known as DP elec. DP Elect is my wifes business that she wanted to personally attack. hence she should not be a Moderator. And before you even suggest it My wife and I were bowling on Saturday from 6 to 10 pm on our bowling league when all of the post where going on. By her posting that anyone reading the thread will think that this lucid person is us. Why would a person especial;ly one who is suppose to govern a site be saying that a respected company is someone posting stuff up here.

I can say that I am not Dan12. Cath829 did do exactly what Dan12 is claiming. I slammed her a bit on Saturday because she brought up personal information about someone else. So I felt what's good for the goose. She of course didn't like that and she moved my post to the drama room. I called her on it and re-entered the post. I have to agree with Dan12 she should not be in charge if she can't keep personal feelings and other peoples personal business out of it.

I forgot to mention that I am not DP elec either

Thank You Lucid for coming forward with this. this isnt the first time that I have seen her on these threads accusing people as being certain screen names. That is NOT RIGHT I"M sure WNY you can see the harm in that. I mean really isnt that why even you use a screen name?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan12 View Post
    Isn't it ironic to claim that the mod is always trying to find out who someone is, then you claim to know who bluethunder is? Just sayin'

Gee talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Everyone accuses everyone of being somebody. What I find highly amusing is that lucid hasn't been on since the so called incident then comes right on after Dan12 posts? Just saying....Who is being the bully now??? Threatening lawsuits etc etc.. Give us a break stick to the real issues facing this city already!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information