Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selective Code Enforcement

Selective Code Enforcement

“It’s selective code enforcement. They’re going after me every way they could because I’m not the mayor’s candidate,” Jaworski said. “The intent is to hurt me. This is the first year it’s ever been enforced.”

The above quote was in this morning's Buffalo News. Isn't it amusing that when the shoe is on the other foot, the person being picked on screams bloody murder?

Selective Code Enforcement has ALWAYS been alive and well in the City of Lackawanna - just ask your friends and family.

Front Porch Sign

The law does not apply to Staniszewski, she still has her sign up. Lackawanna code enforcement should fine her. All the candidates have been given notice regarding over sized signs. I forgot friends & family think they are special. The people running the code enforcement must be connected to friends & family. This violation needs to be addressed period.

Aww is it a lawn sign or is attached to her house? question answered!
    Why dont you go and take it down like the other signs your taking down,why dont you go to her house and ask her about the sign,or better yet ask her husband im sure hed like to meet a few of you slanderous scumbags!

What the heck do you people use for brains? It is an illegal political sign period. It is an eyesore in the neighborhood. Slander? The truth is not a lie. This is amassing being called a scumbag by a racist and the Klan. You don't need us to slander you because you guys do a good enough yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    What the heck do you people use for brains? It is an illegal political sign period. It is an eyesore in the neighborhood. Slander? The truth is not a lie. This is amassing being called a scumbag by a racist and the Klan. You don't need us to slander you because you guys do a good enough yourself.
    Call code enforcement then and ask why it is still up or go remove it yourself, hmm no balls to do that huh,or just find something worthwhile doing like go fishing or take a nice long walk or go jump off a bridge because the sign is driving you CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Instead of worrying about theses stupid yard signs why dont you political hacks worry about something with some meaning, or substance. why dont we worry about the flags that are flying at our war memorial wall at the Lackawanna stadium,Our troops are over seas dying for us and our freedom, let alone the ones that already gave thier lives and you are on hear bitching about a ****ing yard sign when the flags at the memorial are flying in the wind ripped to shreds and debris all over. Thats how good we got it, that a yard sign is your biggest bitch, you are doing fairly well compared to some!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Call code enforcement then and ask why it is still up or go remove it yourself, hmm no balls to do that huh,or just find something worthwhile doing like go fishing or take a nice long walk or go jump off a bridge because the sign is driving you CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Just called the mayor's office, talked to his secretary Maureen Gambino ( also school board member), told her if all candidates had to follow the our political sign code, I explained to her that I want Staniszewski's sign removed. She said she will forward the info to the code officer since he was not immediately available, have a nice day.

Boy getalife123 you did not talk to Maureen Gambino yesterday at the mayors office when you aledgedly called there. She was OFF. Hahaha your name suits you right.Get a life.

Boy getalife123 you did not talk to Maureen Gambino yesterday at the mayors office when you aledgedly called there. She was OFF. Hahaha your name suits you right.Get a life.
    I most certainly did speak to Norm's secretary. She asked me what the address of the home was & I said the house right across the street from the Lackawanna's adminstration bldg. She then said that was Sue's house and I told her I want the sign down to follow the code along with the other candidates. We'll see. It was Norm's secretary, I just assumed it was Maureen, it that case my mistake. By the way Lackawanna #1 you don' want me to run for school board, you wouldn't last two minutes with me. I'll be there next time around, you'll see. I would be all over you like fly on S**t, sexist, racist pig. For now just go to work, do your job & keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    I most certainly did speak to Norm's secretary. She asked me what the address of the home was & I said the house right across the street from the Lackawanna's adminstration bldg. She then said that was Sue's house and I told her I want the sign down to follow the code along with the other candidates. We'll see. It was Norm's secretary, I just assumed it was Maureen, it that case my mistake. By the way Lackawanna #1 you don' want me to run for school board, you wouldn't last two minutes with me. I'll be there next time around, you'll see. I would be all over you like fly on S**t, sexist, racist pig. For now just go to work, do your job & keep your mouth shut.
    So you admit to posting lies and misinformation? How many other posts have you ASSUMED you know what you're talking about? All of them?

He called end of story who cares who he talked to. Please come up with something new instead of lies slander and miss information its getting old very very very old. You can go home now really and look up something with substance before you post again.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    He called end of story who cares who he talked to. Please come up with something new instead of lies slander and miss information its getting old very very very old. You can go home now really and look up something with substance before you post again.
    Or what? You'll drive in from Boston and do what? We'll continue pointing out lies posted by you idiots.
    Last edited by youcangohome; September 3rd, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

What lies??? She/He just assumed that they talked to Gambino since SHE IS THE MAYOR'S Secretary. DUHHHHHH! God knows half the people up there never give their names out on the phone. Maybe they should start! So people can be more "truthful". Once again come up with something better other than lies,slander and misinformation.

You are posting false information. You did not talk to Maureen. You posted it no one else. I think you love trouble and you love posting trouble to start trouble. See you next year for school board. Hahaha

You are posting false information. You did not talk to Maureen. You posted it no one else. I think you love trouble and you love posting trouble to start trouble. See you next year for school board. Hahaha
    You told me that twice already, I forgot, more than one less then ten, Sybil. If the secretary was Maureen, could be another, is passing personal information regarding phone calls to the office of the Mayor to any of the Friends & Family Klan would that not be considered a breach of confidentiality. That could cost a secretary her job. Since you think I am lying, when I call on Tuesday I will ask to speak to the Mayor directly, he respects me, no problem. Now big guy, you're making politics really dirty because of your lack of substance. I told you before if you cannot stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen. I am not making trouble, you & your Klan make enough of your own. I give you facts, no lies, you just can't handle it. You pass along only junk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information