Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can lackawanna really afford andrea haxton again?

Can lackawanna really afford andrea haxton again?

Do we really need this hate monger in office again, she has no chance but just imagine if something crazy was to happen and she won.

Lackawanna Council Woman Andrea Haxton After numerous housing code violations, fines and back taxes Lackawanna Council woman Andrea Haxton was forced to sell her Lackawanna property on Ridge Road which had fallen into disarray. Sadly Ms. Haxton puts the blame on everyone else and will not play nice in the sandbox, while neighbors had an eyesore within reach.wnyhallofshame.webs.com

Real Sore Loser-Lackawanna #1 - Bashing others for your Loss

Look in your own backyard, there is alot of junk back there, right. Andrea does provide the citizens of Lackawanna with alot of information that generally we would not know about. The information provided is very informative, makes the voters think. Really Lackawanna #1, THE PAIN OF LOSING WILL LESSEN IN TIME. Life does go on.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Some of her complaints are valid whether you like her or not.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Look in your own backyard, there is alot of junk back there, right. Andrea does provide the citizens of Lackawanna with alot of information that generally we would not know about. The information provided is very informative, makes the voters think. Really Lackawanna #1, THE PAIN OF LOSING WILL LESSEN IN TIME. Life does go on.
    Sore loser, We didnt lose, Not yet anyway, but ya never know, but still ,you have no chance at winning. see over hear noone is hurt from losing, there is no pain, just a little disappointment, but not over there with you, you wake up thats if you sleep at all, with nothing and never will!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Do we really need this hate monger in office again, she has no chance but just imagine if something crazy was to happen and she won.
    (Andrea)She's a lot smarter than you and your wife since she created her own independent line which puts her on the ballot in November. Furthermore why didn't you guys do a write in on like say the working families or conservative lines or create an independent line? You could've been on the ballot in November and with Andrea in the race it would've tightened even more but.....I guess you like sitting on the porch. Seriously it would be hilarious if she won because all the local dems like yourself would be jumping off the Ridge Road bridge LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    (Andrea)She's a lot smarter than you and your wife since she created her own independent line which puts her on the ballot in November. Furthermore why didn't you guys do a write in on like say the working families or conservative lines or create an independent line? You could've been on the ballot in November and with Andrea in the race it would've tightened even more but.....I guess you like sitting on the porch. Seriously it would be hilarious if she won because all the local dems like yourself would be jumping off the Ridge Road bridge LOL!
    The best thing in life you can be is a spoiler, wooohooo for you if thats all you can be 150 votes haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And if i get another screen name would you please quit calling me dave.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Some of her complaints are valid whether you like her or not.
    Yes they are , but alot of her personal attacks are unwarrented, now shell get them as she gives them!

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;792361]Yes they are , but alot of her personal attacks are unwarrented, now shell get them as she gives them![/QUOTe}

Outside of City Politics show me one legit "personal" attack that she made on someone. Remember city work and your record at it is not PERSONAL. If she calls them out on what they do on the job that is not personal its public info or rather should be public info.

Sore loser, We didnt lose, Not yet anyway, but ya never know, but still ,you have no chance at winning. see over hear noone is hurt from losing, there is no pain, just a little disappointment, but not over there with you, you wake up thats if you sleep at all, with nothing and never will!
    ??????????????WHOA, Guess you told me off, I think????????Get off the Juice.
    Last edited by getalife123; September 15th, 2011 at 11:52 PM.

Post Personal Attacks? Go Ahead And Make My Day!

Yes they are , but alot of her personal attacks are unwarrented, now shell get them as she gives them!

There is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE in the City of Lackawanna's history that was/continues to be put through the PUBLIC HUMILIATION and horrific display of " "UNWARRENTED" personal attacks than I have/am. 2008 was a very fun year for many of the family and friends who came after me with all they had to get me out of Dodge. Don't you realize if there was any truth to what they alleged I would have gone west. All I heard was, "keep going girl, we know what you are doing". My motivation!

I have gained some people's hatred by speaking the truth.......they can't take the truth, so they attack me from ALL directions because it makes them feel good. I hold no grudges and again offer the olive branch.
    Yes, I had/have personal financial problems BUT they ALL started in 2002 when I lost my dream job. Team Polanski went after my job to get me out of his way of winning the Council President seat in 1999! It worked I went to poverty level, the business was just barely 4 years old and my paycheck covered home and store bills----anyone who owns a MOM and Pop store will tell you that. I did not take Food Stamps for beer or sell loose cigarettes, so I could make it.

High taxes, a City caused boycott coupe', The Bridge reconstruction, and a private matter caused the demise of my business---but I did last 9 1/2 years! I tried to bring a nice family business to the City/First Ward and it back-fired on me due to circumstances beyond my control.
    I am left holding the bag and struggling to make good somehow.

I have been personally attacked from 1990, through early 2006 when I took office to the present.......all because I started fighting the MACHINE back! If I did not call together a group of Citizen's in my living room Jan. 2, 1990 -----YOU, ALL of us would be breathing burning tires and garbage right now! (Not taking credit at all---everyone pitched in to fight them out of Lackawanna).
    Last night about 10 of us attended a wonderful presentation by the DEC--TVGA-, and an outfit out of Toronto on fulfilling ALL of OUR vision for the First Ward. It was spectacular, very well planned, and with a lot of combined efforts become a reality for OUR children.

I have put my own " baggage " out there as I have done before.......I have nothing to hide, BUT, the City does!
    I call them out on it and I get personally attacked! Others would slink away but I have the courage to face the evil-doers head on because I care more for ALL the People in Lackawanna who struggle to foot the bill (taxes) for their corruption than I do about your name calling and personal attacks/THREATS on myself!

BTW.....lack1-10, Please tell me what were/are the " unwarrented " personal attacks that you say I made; in other words what did I say and to whom?

One of the homeless men who lived in the building was at the debate ready to share the truth about what happened in January 2008 when the City publicly came after me. In fact he called me again yesterday and I was too busy to get back to him.....I wonder what he wants?

Post Time To Pull Up OUR Boots!

I am NOT in a popularity contest......nor am I in a beauty contest-----this is a contest between myself and two young men for the Lackawanna City Council President seat!
    Every Council-member has their own Ward responsibilities and the Council President coordinates all actions to ensure accountability to ALL of the Citizens/neighborhoods.

I am in an election to debate the issues plaguing the City of Lackawanna, NY, period!
    My personal problems are mine and I handle them as well as I can......they have NOTHING to do with how well I can manage the City affairs/business.

I don't care how much money someone has, even Donald Trump has baggage and, filed bankruptcy, and divorces! Who cares? I am not in the clique' and never will be!

I am a self-made woman ready to match my experience and knowledge against my opponents so the VOTERS can make an educated decision on who they believe can lead the Lackawanna City Council the next " 4 " years! I have sowed my oats and raised my family.
    We can only survive by pulling up our boot-straps!

OUR City is pretty much broke folks, don't let them kid you.......and I want to find out WHY-----Don't You?!
    Last edited by andreahaxton; September 16th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.

By the way.... it is Andrea Haxton. Thank You.

Post Word Change!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    There is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE in the City of Lackawanna's history that was/continues to be put through the PUBLIC HUMILIATION and horrific display of " "UNWARRENTED" personal attacks than I have/am. 2008 was a very fun year for many of the family and friends who came after me with all they had to get me out of Dodge. Don't you realize if there was any truth to what they alleged I would have gone west. All I heard was, "keep going girl, we know what you are doing". My motivation!

I have gained some people's hatred by speaking the truth.......they can't take the truth, so they attack me from ALL directions because it makes them feel good. I hold no grudges and again offer the olive branch.
    Yes, I had/have personal financial problems BUT they ALL started in 2002 when I lost my dream job. Team Polanski went after my job to get me out of his way of winning the Council President seat in 1999! It worked I went to poverty level, the business was just barely 4 years old and my paycheck covered home and store bills----anyone who owns a MOM and Pop store will tell you that. I did not take Food Stamps for beer or sell loose cigarettes, so I could make it.

High taxes, a City caused boycott coupe', The Bridge reconstruction, and a private matter caused the demise of my business---but I did last 9 1/2 years! I tried to bring a nice family business to the City/First Ward and it back-fired on me due to circumstances beyond my control.
    I am left holding the bag and struggling to make good somehow.

I have been personally attacked from 1990, through early 2006 when I took office to the present.......all because I started fighting the MACHINE back! If I did not call together a group of Citizen's in my living room Jan. 2, 1990 -----YOU, ALL of us would be breathing burning tires and garbage right now! (Not taking credit at all---everyone pitched in to fight them out of Lackawanna).
    Last night about 10 of us attended a wonderful presentation by the DEC--TVGA-, and an outfit out of Toronto on fulfilling ALL of OUR vision for the First Ward. It was spectacular, very well planned, and with a lot of combined efforts become a reality for OUR children.

I have put my own " baggage " out there as I have done before.......I have nothing to hide, BUT, the City does!
    I call them out on it and I get personally attacked! Others would slink away but I have the courage to face the evil-doers head on because I care more for ALL the People in Lackawanna who struggle to foot the bill (taxes) for their corruption than I do about your name calling and personal attacks/THREATS on myself!

BTW.....lack1-10, Please tell me what were/are the " unwarrented " personal attacks that you say I made; in other words what did I say and to whom?

One of the homeless men who lived in the building was at the debate ready to share the truth about what happened in January 2008 when the City publicly came after me. In fact he called me again yesterday and I was too busy to get back to him.....I wonder what he wants?

" I have gained some people's hatred by speaking the truth ".....

Should read: I have EARNED some people's hatred by speaking the truth ".....

Post Whoopie! We have been waiting and hoping, lots of competition for THE MONEY to do job

From the NYS ---Department of Conservation web, former Bethlehem Steel Clean-Up Plans
    Site Background

Tecumseh Inc is the owner of a large, approximately 1,100-acre property located south of Buffalo, New York, west of Route 5, in the City of Lackawanna and the Town of Hamburg. The property once was home to the Bethlehem Steel Corporation, Lackawanna Works, and was formerly used for the production of steel, coke and related products.

The subject Phase II Business Park Area is an approximately 173-acre portion of the BSC site that is situated on the southeast end of the property along Route 5. The entire BSC property has been the subject of previous and ongoing environmental investigations that have identified several environmental conditions of concern.

Tecumseh has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Erie County and the City of Lackawanna to promote and implement redevelopment of the former BSC property following cleanup. A portion of the Redevelopment Master Plan incorporates a Business Park area along NYS Route 5.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Memorandum is a VERY BIG deal.......it means Tecumseh will work with County and City for future development plans! WE have waited 22 years for this!

Now before Geoff starts taking credit for what has been/planned for and puts all this in his next article, this ALL started under Mayor Kuryak and monies asked for from Albany, in 2005 by DEC.
    Way before Szymanski got on LA City Council........who also brags about HIS sex-offender/land-lord licensing legislation.....ALL done in 2005!
    Posted on the City of Lackawanna Web; Council Minute Archives, 2005, for you naysayers to read for yourself!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information