Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
Do we really need this hate monger in office again, she has no chance but just imagine if something crazy was to happen and she won.
Hate monger? LOL, go back and read your 638 posts and you can almost see the hate seething through your veins. You and your gang have put every bit of dirty laundry about her that you could come up with. You don't even bother to verify the truth in your statements, you must have been giddy when you came up with that hall of shame! Has that article been vetted to be the truth? Why didn't you mention who authored that piece? Or that the site has 4 members and has been dead for years now?

We all know how nice you play in the sandbox, oh the irony! Tell us how squeaky clean you are, you have no skeletons in your closet other than being a racist bully? Since all I know of you is what you post here, I have to leave it to my imagination. Let's see, I imagine that you probably are an alcoholic/drug abuser who beats women and children, have DWI's, financial troubles, definately mental health issues, probably on the dl, suffer road rage, have a criminal history, the list goes on and on. Well, your level of intelligence, I don't have to imagine.

Everybody knows what has been put out there about Haxton. What I'd like to hear (or is it here?) is the dirt on the other candidates...the ones that made the cut in the primary!