Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selective Code Enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    You told me that twice already, I forgot, more than one less then ten, Sybil. If the secretary was Maureen, could be another, is passing personal information regarding phone calls to the office of the Mayor to any of the Friends & Family Klan would that not be considered a breach of confidentiality. That could cost a secretary her job. Since you think I am lying, when I call on Tuesday I will ask to speak to the Mayor directly, he respects me, no problem. Now big guy, you're making politics really dirty because of your lack of substance. I told you before if you cannot stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen. I am not making trouble, you & your Klan make enough of your own. I give you facts, no lies, you just can't handle it. You pass along only junk.
    Change your name to get some balls and go to the source, go ask them at thier house to take the sign down because you dont like it, and see what they say? Or just take your ball and go home HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Change your name to get some balls and go to the source, go ask them at thier house to take the sign down because you dont like it, and see what they say? Or just take your ball and go home HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Balls, what you know about them? you make a lot of off handed comments on here. ask others to share who they are on here. why didn't you go into mccusker's headquarters and ask for the sign back? or send geoff in to get it. i am sure mccusker will share his thoughts on the whole sign stealing and replacing situation. i am sure he would share his thoughts on what people are saying when they feel intimidated into putting someone's sign up that they really do not want. maybe you are afraid of cath829. balls, what would you know about them?

Post Fact:

CITY CLERK
    Jacqueline A. Caferro
    City Clerk
    Registrar of Vital Statistics
    Colleen Mure
    Deputy Registrar

MEMORANDUM
    TO: ~ Ronald R. Spadone, Honorable Council President
    /' Honorable City Council Members

FROM: Gerald Depasquale, Deputy City Clerk Records.Management ~

RE: Political Signs

DATE: July 3,2007
    As you are aware, at last night's meeting the subject·of political signs was
    raised. For your information I have attached the Municipal Code, Chapter 230,
    Zoning, §230-41 signs, B(5) exemptions topic.

GD/cap
    cc: Mayor Polanski
    Law Dept
    file
    714 RIDGE ROAD· ROOM215 • LACKAWANNA, NEWYORK 14218· (716) 827-6452 • FAX(716) 827-6453

Lackawanna City Council
    714 Ridge Road Room217
    Lackawanna, NY 14218
    Tel: (716) 827-6489 : (716) 827-1190

MEMORANDUM
    TO: Thomas Love, Commissioner of Public Works
    Joseph Geyer, Code Enforcement Officer
    Steven Bremer, Code Enforcement Officer

RE: Political signs

DATE: July 7,2007

Attached, please find correspondence from Gerald DePasquale, Deputy City Clerk
    pertaining to the above-mentioned. According to this correspondence, I'm requesting
    your office to take action as to the properties already containing these types of signs.
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    Attachment( s)

AHlcap
    Cc: file
    Ronald Spadone Andrea Haxton Geoff Szymanski Charles Jaworski Joseph Schiavi
    Council President First Ward Second Ward Third Ward Forth Ward

Post Sorry, still learning about my scanner Kodak 6150.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    CITY CLERK
    Jacqueline A. Caferro
    City Clerk
    Colleen Mure
    Deputy Registrar

MEMORANDUM

GD/cap
    Law Dept
    file
    714 RIDGE ROAD· ROOM215 • LACKAWANNA, NEWYORK 14218· (716) 827-6452 • FAX(716) 827-6453

Lackawanna City Council
    714 Ridge Road Room217
    Lackawanna, NY 14218

MEMORANDUM

pertaining to the above-mentioned. According to this correspondence, I'm requesting
    your office to take action as to the properties already containing these types of signs.
    Attachment( s)

AHlcap

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Is that constructive enough for you, lack1?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    CITY CLERK
    Jacqueline A. Caferro
    City Clerk
    Colleen Mure
    Deputy Registrar

MEMORANDUM

GD/cap
    Law Dept
    file

Lackawanna City Council
    714 Ridge Road Room217
    Lackawanna, NY 14218

MEMORANDUM

Attachment( s)

AHlcap
    OMG, another good laugh for today! So Norm lies to Geroge Richert? LOL, Gotta love these guys, why didn't Richert do the whole story? This goes to show how trustworthy the local news is.

I noticed the sign Jaworski showed on the news is now in Blasdell, where they must not have the same ordinance that LA does. Sneaky.

Doesnt code enforcement have enough on thier hands then some bull political signs. If they are blocking the view of cars or causing a safety concern take them down ,other than that let them deal with the delapitated run down properties and filth all over!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Doesnt code enforcement have enough on thier hands then some bull political signs. If they are blocking the view of cars or causing a safety concern take them down ,other than that let them deal with the delapitated run down properties and filth all over!
    Amen, but ever since the "good democrat" Norm supported Steve "the Republican candidate" Bremer for Council against Kozub, and paid him back with the Code ENforcement job, they have acted as Norm's own little gestapo.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    You told me that twice already, I forgot, more than one less then ten, Sybil. If the secretary was Maureen, could be another, is passing personal information regarding phone calls to the office of the Mayor to any of the Friends & Family Klan would that not be considered a breach of confidentiality. That could cost a secretary her job. Since you think I am lying, when I call on Tuesday I will ask to speak to the Mayor directly, he respects me, no problem. Now big guy, you're making politics really dirty because of your lack of substance. I told you before if you cannot stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen. I am not making trouble, you & your Klan make enough of your own. I give you facts, no lies, you just can't handle it. You pass along only junk.
    How'd the phone call to the mayor go? Who did you NOT talk to today? He respects you....good one

Post Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Amen, but ever since the "good democrat" Norm supported Steve "the Republican candidate" Bremer for Council against Kozub, and paid him back with the Code ENforcement job, they have acted as Norm's own little gestapo.
    You called them out on one of their political deals............and, You spoke the truth--big time!

Steve was given a part-time thank you Code Enforcement position in 2005 and the Civil Service made him permanent Sept.06'.
    I know he does/did the big guys bidding to protect his job .......it is a shame any employee would feel so threatened and bullied by their boss that they would have to step over the line for them.
    When I get back in office the bullying and threatening will stop. I am all about fairness and just do your job and go home ...your family and loved ones are your main job!
    It is called " Abuse of Governmental Power " and in my book anyone who uses their position to intimidate another should be arrested and gone.......!

This is from the Lackawanna municipal code:

(5) Political signs not exceeding four square feet in area erected no earlier than three weeks before an election and removed within seven calendar days following the election;

If it isn't selective enforcement; Since Norm is so concerned about political signs, how come he hasn't said anything about the "Poloncarz" signs that are up in the City? That election isn't until November!

By the way aren't them Poloncarz signs bigger than say 4 Sq. FT. which is the city law? Just asking.

While Poloncarz, Szymanski, Gorman,Seres and Nowak signs are up in right of ways and not being touched why are city code enforcement officers tearing down Collins and Dixon signs? Just saw it one second ago on Rt. 5 talk about a crock of s**t! Nice way to cut off people while doing it to. It must be really really really important so important you almost caused an accident!!!!

Post Mine Too....

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    While Poloncarz, Szymanski, Gorman,Seres and Nowak signs are up in right of ways and not being touched why are city code enforcement officers tearing down Collins and Dixon signs? Just saw it one second ago on Rt. 5 talk about a crock of s**t! Nice way to cut off people while doing it to. It must be really really really important so important you almost caused an accident!!!!

I only have a small amount of precious signs that I recycled from my First Ward run two years ago. Someone stole one sometime between yesterday and today, from the front of my friends house in Beth Park.
    Whomever you are, do you feel good......Happy now.....Proud of yourself.....? If this is how you get your jollies......whoa, I am glad you are not in my camp!

I feel very sorry for the small minded people who think stealing an opponents sign off of some one's yard is going to give their candidate more clout. All it says to the rest of us is that juvenile delinquent minded type of people support the crooked candidate who allows this type of crime. "Birds of a feather --flock together", remember?!? I ask permission every time to put up my sign on a supporters' house and you are a thief when you rob it, to put it mildly.
    What are you proving----do you really think Lackawanna voters are that naive' or dumb when it comes to the candidates?
    Please do not under-estimate the "power of the people" , party foot soldiers. What did they promise you---the next Water Authority opening? LOTS of water running in Lackawanna, I hear, lots!
    None of us know what plan God has up his sleeve for the future of Lackawanna. Signs don't vote--People DO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information