Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Political Signage

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Because that stuff doesn't effect their paychecks or benefits for the most part.
    Why would that effect any welfare benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Brilliant, did you think this up yourself? This the group that wants city hall.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I didn't say welfare. Read what you posted. You said why do people worry about signs (I'm assuming the elections) instead of items of substance... I said because that stuff (substance) doesn't effect their paychecks/benefits as does winning an election.

Why are there both pat and Geoff signs on a bunc hof hosues around weber and cobb???? From what ive herd sum guy Dana Brittion is putting Geoff signs up without the house owner permission. Who is this guy????? What does he do and Who does he think he is??????????

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is obnoxious... do you guys have this type of stuff in your community?

political sign

Welfare benifits are some of these people bitching paychecks is what im saying. You know Andrea dont you?

Why do you have slander Andrea all the time?, it's old already. Nothing to say constructive, pick on Andrea. Someone that has a financial issue should be none of your business. Look in your own backyard. Somewhere on one of these blogs was said you have a financial issue, do you care to share that with everyone? I don't think so. What can you handle? Not the truth, because everyone then becomes a liar. As far as Balls, you try to throw yours around so much I can here the high pitched tone in your voice, it's called castration.

Why are there both pat and Geoff signs on a bunc hof hosues around weber and cobb???? From what ive herd sum guy Dana Brittion is putting Geoff signs up without the house owner permission. Who is this guy????? What does he do and Who does he think he is??????????

Nice try again, people are not stupid!

Good luck!

Post Lot of Layers....

News

Forest Lawn to honor 9/11 victims

The 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony is designed to honor all the ......
    Political signs become issue in race

Updated: Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
    Published : Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
    George Richert
    Posted by: Eli George

LACKAWANNA, N.Y. (WIVB) - The First Amendment guarantees free speech, and political candidates are free to disagree over the size of their signs.

Lackawanna mayoral candidate Chuck Jaworski said, "I believe it's selective enforcement."

Lackawanna Council president Chuck Jaworski is running for Lackawanna Mayor and shortly after he and other supporters put up lawn signs measuring 4 feet, they received letters from the City's Code Enforcement demanding they take them down. Even the city's newspaper ran a reminder weeks ago showing the 15-year-old city law that requires election signs be no more than 4 square feet or 2X2.

"If my signs were illegal, and they were bigger than 4 square feet, why do the other candidates have billboards that are 100 square feet and nobody has gone after them?" questioned Jaworski.

Lackawanna Mayor Norman Polanski said, "The law does not even speak of billboards. Billboards are privately owned by the companies and they are not governed because they are not yard signs."

Mayor Polanski can't run again because of term limits, but he has andorsed another candidate, Geoff Szymanski.

Jaworski said, "Yeah, it's funny because four years ago, I ran with the mayor."

And Jaworski claims the mayor didn't get any flack when he used the same 4 foot signs four years ago.

"That sign, if you peel off the part, it says Mayor Polanski on it," noted Jaworski.

Mayor Polanski countered, "He's absolutely correct. I didn't even know about the law. All we're doing is enforcing the law. If we would've known that four years ago, I would've been taking down mine too because if it ain't right, it ain't right."

Post The Gist......

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    News

Forest Lawn to honor 9/11 victims

The 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony is designed to honor all the ......
    Political signs become issue in race

Updated: Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
    Published : Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
    George Richert
    Posted by: Eli George

LACKAWANNA, N.Y. (WIVB) - The First Amendment guarantees free speech, and political candidates are free to disagree over the size of their signs.

Lackawanna mayoral candidate Chuck Jaworski said, "I believe it's selective enforcement."

Lackawanna Council president Chuck Jaworski is running for Lackawanna Mayor and shortly after he and other supporters put up lawn signs measuring 4 feet, they received letters from the City's Code Enforcement demanding they take them down. Even the city's newspaper ran a reminder weeks ago showing the 15-year-old city law that requires election signs be no more than 4 square feet or 2X2.

"If my signs were illegal, and they were bigger than 4 square feet, why do the other candidates have billboards that are 100 square feet and nobody has gone after them?" questioned Jaworski.

Lackawanna Mayor Norman Polanski said, "The law does not even speak of billboards. Billboards are privately owned by the companies and they are not governed because they are not yard signs."

Mayor Polanski can't run again because of term limits, but he has andorsed another candidate, Geoff Szymanski.

Jaworski said, "Yeah, it's funny because four years ago, I ran with the mayor."

And Jaworski claims the mayor didn't get any flack when he used the same 4 foot signs four years ago.

"That sign, if you peel off the part, it says Mayor Polanski on it," noted Jaworski.

Mayor Polanski countered, "He's absolutely correct. I didn't even know about the law. All we're doing is enforcing the law. If we would've known that four years ago, I would've been taking down mine too because if it ain't right, it ain't right."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"" Mayor Polanski countered, "He's absolutely correct. I didn't even know about the law. All we're doing is enforcing the law. If we would've known that four years ago, I would've been taking down mine too because if it ain't right, it ain't right."[/QUOTE]""

How dare them be so pompous!

July 2, 2007 Council meeting I questioned the legality of the political signs littering Lackawanna for the up-coming Mayor and Council President races.
    Hence the official memos I posted earlier.....(at lack1's request, hahaha-joke)

The Gist:
    Executive--Legislative--Administrative branches of Lackawanna " family and friends club " were all clones of the CEO in 2007.
    2011 the "family and friends club" split and the clone-wars started!

The club members in power went after the quasi-club member on TV August 31, 2011 to discredit him through his illegal signage. The semi-out-cast club member knew it was OK to erect the illegal signs because it was done in the past and covered up by ALL the gang members.
    Shift to 13 desperate days pre-primary plotting.............to run amuck over their competition's' credibility .........

Fact:
    The club takes no prisoners! Even though their CEO is changing the color of his team-shirt all of them are marching and wearing the same uniform. (It should be striped)

They were ALL very aware of the Lackawanna Zoning Laws and lied on camera/Bflo. News saying they didn't. They just laughed and jeered me away in 2007 when I called them on their cover-up and blatant breaking of our City laws because it suited them at the time. 2011 is a horse of a different color and their, "ALL FOR ONE" chant doesn't, They are grappling for the golden vote----the precious Prime Voter-Senior-vote!
    SCREW ME--SCREW YOU--and Together WE Will CONTINUE to Screw Lackawanna is the truth behind the club . Nepotism in action!
    READ m MEMO"S---cc: THE MAYOR and CITY COUNCIL

REALITY:
    Do the good People of Lackawanna really want this generational deceit to continue? To be used by self-serving propagandists?
    I know the good People of Lackawanna are a lot smarter than that and I trust their good judgement will win out on September 13 and November 8, 2011!
    There is definitely a crack in the club......and spackle is not going to fill it!

Lots of signs coming down and others going up, whats the deals being made, hmmmmm?

Hey, folks, am I the only one getting dizzy from the signs appearing and disappearing as we're getting closer and closer to the 13th? Now you see it...blink...and now you don't? And since the majority of the candidates opted for red & white signs this year, it's hard to distinguish who's who anymore.

Post No More Deals!

I certainly hope that the voters don't choose who to vote for by what deals are being made---
    let's stop the deal making and create a city of fairness and integrirty.
    You can see where deal making has gotten this city now.
    Time to change that!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisey Mae View Post
    I certainly hope that the voters don't choose who to vote for by what deals are being made---
    let's stop the deal making and create a city of fairness and integrirty.
    You can see where deal making has gotten this city now.
    Time to change that!
    That is the issue our community as to purge. Deals made by politicians in their best interesting not our communities in WNY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information