About a few months ago I had some water damage, about 1/4 of an inch. It did manage to get to the trim causing the trim/wall to absorb the water. I did all the tricks, fans, bleach, then the mold control spray. It dryed out well actually. But the water absorbed up about 10 inches and left a water stain mark. The trim dryed out and cracked. There is no smell, or black discoloration. The effected area is just in a corner spot about 10 inches.
Question since I did all the mold control applications, can I now go ahead and paint over that? Is there something else I need to do before I do that, or do I have to replace the trim and part of the drywall?