The City of Lackawanna population exceeded 30,000 people at one time, and Bethlehem Steel employed 20,000 at the Lackawanna plant.

Today, the population is about 19,000, and no longer listed in the federal demographics data site because they do not list cities under 25,000 people. Obviously the past management of Lackawanna is inept, the Mayor is a criminal, and corruption seems to be flourishing.

What has democrats or republicans done for the City of Lackawanna, other than further their own agendas? Its time for the residents to say we have had enough, and kick them both from the City.

As I mentioned in another post, I have a vision for Lackawanna, utilizing our assets to bring us prosperity. I say good riddence to Bethlehem Steel, it made our city dirty. We can produce suffient electrical power from our shores to provide low cost electric to City residents, thereby raising the value of our homes.

We will employ our residents to work at our generating facility. The income we receive will aid us to make the City a better place to live, and perhaps have our very own University at Lackawanna NY.

Let's get the politcal corruption out and get on with the business of running our city for the benefit of the city.