Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Mayor Corruption runs deep

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida
    I don't like the word you're using-"complain." It's a very negative expression. Be positive because you're doing a great job. Do government officials elected by residents like investigative reporters: people who inform the truth?

Stay positive and don't overstress yourself. Do you want to inform Lackawanna residence about your discovery? Do you need help and support?
    You have peaked my interest Zanna, as I didn't understand your last post asking me "what discovery", "it is a joke isn't?", and "aren't you just helping yourself because you live in Lackawanna?"

Those statements from your post yesterday, make no sense when you look at the post from you quoted above.

Your interest is getting "customers" for your, Intercultural business. You want to teach others. That would explain your correcting me for the use of "complain".

Another interesting thing is that you also live in Lackawanna, although you have a Blasdell zip code; your property is considered Lackawanna. So why are you acting as if you don't know anything about current events in your own City?

Thumbs up What is your goal?

See, it wasn't easy to discover where I live and you probably know me already. Many people on this forum know that. I'm not affraid to disclose my name. You, however, have a mask.
    I wish the best for the Lackawanna residents but talking about things doesn't help. The questions is , "What are you trying to achive?" In other words, "What is you goal?"

Take it easy on zanna, tired. She is one of the good guys.

If I am reading her right, she is just trying to get a handle on where everyone is coming from.

Thumbs up Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor

If I am reading her right, she is just trying to get a handle on where everyone is coming from.

What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor

Thank you LAsurvivor. I am one of the "good guys". I am not affiliated with anyone from City Hall infact I stated that I have been a target of theirs for quite some time. I absolutely am trying to get a handle on where everyone is coming from. For all I know I could be communicating with the very people who are trying to harm me. Hence the purpose of the "mask" as stated by Zanna Vaida.

Zanna Vaida, in your first response to my post dated 8/17, you seemed to agree with my post and even added to it by pointing out the lack of services provided by Lackawanna.

Your next post dated 8/18 you gave what I took as constructive criticism and you still seemed supportive.

Your first post today threw me for a loop. It didn't make sense with your previous posts.

And your second response today is even more confusing. You state that talking about things doesn’t help and yet you want me to talk about what I am trying to achieve and/or what my goal is. Your post is contradictory.

What is my goal? I must have achieved something because your first post thanked me for informing you of the latest news on Polanski using taxpayer’s money for his SUV. In your private message to me today, you ask who I am and you claim to care about the citizens of Lackawanna. I wouldn’t want to divulge my identity in a public forum on the Internet, as there are a lot of strange people in this world. You see how easy it was for me to find out exactly where you live. Suppose some nut decides he doesn’t like what you have posted……….Need I say more?

Who am I? I am a citizen of Lackawanna who is tired of b.. S… from public officials.

I would like to believe that we are simply misunderstanding each other.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; August 19th, 2008 at 09:36 PM.

Thumbs up Complaining doesn't help

If you want, you can contact me directly. My phone is listed and e-mail is available. Otherwise, we're getting too deep with explanations.

I can be tired too of lackawanna politicians and the way they operate, but it doesn't make me feel better to complain and complain and complain...
    It's not my style.

Getting and being tired doesn't help. It's unhealty psychologically and physically. We have to excercise our voice and rights in order to help ourselves and others.
    We have to plan and act to make our life better.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida
    If you want, you can contact me directly. My phone is listed and e-mail is available. Otherwise, we're getting too deep with explanations.

I can be tired too of lackawanna politicians and the way they operate, but it doesn't make me feel better to complain and complain and complain...
    It's not my style.

Getting and being tired doesn't help. It's unhealty psychologically and physically. We have to excercise our voice and rights in order to help ourselves and others.
    We have to plan and act to make our life better.
    That is exactly what I am doing. I stated I have been back and forth in court with the City for some time. I am still in litgation and soon, very soon everything will be exposed.

Thumbs up Don't be affraid

Keep me updated. Don't be afraid to contact me if you need support. Wish you the best.

This is why we need someone to run for Mayor who will clear out the corruption, and all the crap in city hall. We need someone who isn't already a politician to step up to the plate, and get things done. I have often considered running for Mayor myself, but due to lack of funds, it isn't going to happen anytime soon, unless I can get someone to finance my campaign.
    BTW TIREDOFBS, I have been to your bar several times, and love it!! It is my favorite bar to go to. I am glad that that barrier is finally gone, and you are getting things done there. I wish you the best of luck on keeping that bar going.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M
    This is why we need someone to run for Mayor who will clear out the corruption, and all the crap in city hall. We need someone who isn't already a politician to step up to the plate, and get things done. I have often considered running for Mayor myself, but due to lack of funds, it isn't going to happen anytime soon, unless I can get someone to finance my campaign.
    BTW TIREDOFBS, I have been to your bar several times, and love it!! It is my favorite bar to go to. I am glad that that barrier is finally gone, and you are getting things done there. I wish you the best of luck on keeping that bar going.
    I agree with you that we need new blood in city hall, I don't want to have to wait three more years for it. I say we force the creep to step down asap!

You are mistaken about the bar, I don't own it nor am I affiliated with it in anyway. I was trying to help get the bar owners story out. It's unbelievable that the "powers that be" in Lackawanna can get away with out and out criminal activity. Like the bar owner, I too am experiencing the corruption of city officials first hand. I don't know if the bar owner will pursue action against the city (I think he should), but I know I am.

Thumbs up New Blood Drive

Do you think we should organize the City Hall blood drive sponsored by Red Cross in order to attract new blood from or for the City of Lackawanna?
    Any more ideas?

Let's brainstrom...
    Last edited by zanna vaida; September 6th, 2008 at 08:22 AM.

Good Luck Lackawanna Citizens.

We have one of yours we would like to give back here in Boston

Billy "Little Hilter" Eagan.. any one know of him? Recently promoted to Development Director in Lackawanna. Mandatory position to live in Lackawanna but he lives in Boston. City of Lackawanna is good enough to work at but he refuses to live there. I think the mayor waived the requirement for Little Billy since there old High School playmates.

Make sure when you clean house, sweep him out too.

There is a group here in Boston, sifting through a bunch of information right now. It may have some ties to Lackawanna. Sit tight the air will be clean soon....

Campaign 2009 "Get Rid of Eagan"

Thumbs up who's related to who and why

Thanks for the info: it's good to know who's related to who and why in WNY. Best.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs
    I agree with you that we need new blood in city hall, I don't want to have to wait three more years for it. I say we force the creep to step down asap!

You are mistaken about the bar, I don't own it nor am I affiliated with it in anyway. I was trying to help get the bar owners story out. It's unbelievable that the "powers that be" in Lackawanna can get away with out and out criminal activity. Like the bar owner, I too am experiencing the corruption of city officials first hand. I don't know if the bar owner will pursue action against the city (I think he should), but I know I am.
    Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your relation to the bar. Either way, on the rare occasion that I do go out, that is where I go. It is a great bar, and it is a shame that the corruption in Lackawanna extends to the point that a few miserable people can do so much to try to force one of the few buisnesses in Lackawanna that is doing well, out of buisness. We should celebrate ANY buisness in Lackawanna that is doing well, instead of trying to run them out of town.

We should start a movement to back someone for the Mayor, that isn't currently "One of the Boys", and get someone in office that actually cares about ourgreat city, instead of looking for what the city can do for them. Unfortunately, I don't think we can get the current Mayor out of office before the end of his term, but we can at least make a push for the next Mayor, and get someone GOOD in there, someone HONEST, and someone who will ACTUALLY make some changes, and clean out all of the corruption. You put someone like that on the ballot, and they have my vote. I don't care if they are Republican, or Democrat, I hate voting along party lines, I'd rather vote for the best person for the job.
    Your blatant hostility will not win you helpfulness, nor has the information you have provided been adequate to gain a good response from Tech Support

Thumbs up Mayor's position

Who do you think will be interested in the Mayor's position in Lackawanna?

We need a brave one who's not affraid of straight talks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information