Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt Politics

40% of the Vote!

Let's remember...

Polanski won the Democratic Primary

He had all the minor lines and the Republicans didn't field a candidate, so there was NO GENERAL ELECTION FOR MAYOR IN NOVEMBER

Since only about 25% of the eligible Dems vote in the primary and he won with about 60% of that vote, it is hardly a mandate. I think he got about 2000 votes in the primary and the City has about 12000 voters.

He may be a smart politician, but isn't that what got this area in the mess we are in?

Smart Politician?

Quote Originally Posted by Lookinforanswers
    He may be a smart politician, but isn't that what got this area in the mess we are in?
    Isn't that an oxymoron?...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    Frank Clark is a master of the political game. Mr. Clark is not going to do anything that would upset the Democratic voters this election year. Especially when he may run for office again.

Beware the Democrats are dipping into your wallets.

Nothin like takin down a corrupt public official to boost your approval ratings!!

The democrats have abandoned the american worker a long time ago. Clinton signed the NAFTA agreement, knowing this decision will pit our wages against third world country wages of $1.00 p/week.

The democrats have taken up the causes of self-interest groups such as the homosexual groups, and fight to provide these minority groups special governmental conditions, yet ignore the cause of the american worker, who are the majority.

Wages are dwindling, health care for workers is neglected, and worst of all, the democrats are venomously pro-abortion. DO THE MATH....We live in a society that provides for retirees. We provide for retirees by making minimal contributions from our weekly pay check. There are more of us workers than there are retirees, therefore this system works very well.

The self-interest abortion mills are only looking to make themselves rich, and have killed more than 50 million american babies so far. We have about 300 million people in this country, meaning we have killed 17% of our population, who are needed to pay our retiree benefits. This is why social security is no longer security.

Unregistered
    Is Andrea Haxton indeed losing her home in foreclosure, in addition to her Ridge Rd apartment building containing her business condemned?

She has had 17 court & lien documents filed with the County Clerk since January 1, 2007.

She may not be corrupt, but she appears to be an incompetent businesswoman & legislator. Her legal woes alone make her have little ability to represent her constituents.

http://ecclerk.erie.gov:9080/prod_pu.../hitgetxml.jsp

Pty Code Party Name Group Record date Bk Type Book Page Legal Desc Ref 1 Ref 2 Status
    D HAXTON ANDREA COURT 11/13/2007 K 59 9975 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA COURT 11/13/2007 K 59 9979 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA OATH 01/25/2007 K 39 2474 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA LIEN 01/17/2007 Q 172 1573 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA COURT 01/28/2008 K 65 6603 I 2007007929 V
    R HAXTON ANDREA INDEX 01/31/2008 K 66 188 I 2008001319 V
    R HAXTON ANDREA COURT 01/31/2008 K 66 197 I 2008001319 V
    R HAXTON ANDREA COURT 01/31/2008 K 66 198 I 2008001319 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA AKA LIEN 08/16/2007 L 410 8111 LKW 19 10/8 S287 C1318 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA DBA LIEN 01/10/2007 Q 171 8706 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z COURT 01/10/2008 K 64 3348 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z INDEX 08/16/2007 K 53 6684 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z COURT 02/08/2007 K 40 2243 I 2005008170 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z AKA COURT 11/13/2007 K 59 9975 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z AKA COURT 11/13/2007 K 59 9979 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z AKA COURT 01/28/2008 K 65 6603 I 2007007929 V
    D HAXTON ANDREA Z AKA LIEN 08/16/2007 L 410 8111 LKW 19 10/8 S287 C1318 I 2007007929 V

Spitzer vs Polanski

Governor Eliot Spitzer broke the law and has resigned.

Mayor Norman Polanski also broke the law. Unfortunately he isn't man enough to do the right thing, which would be to resign. Polanski's defense is that the man who brought his unlawful act to the public eye "was a terrible employee".

Even if Hardy, the terrible employee, were a hard-core criminal, it wouldn't change the fact that he tape recorded Polanski's bribe for votes.

I didn't hear Spitzer deflect blame by saying 'but they were only prostitutes'.

Polanski doesn't even have the decency to address the citizens. He claims this is because it is a legal matter. If you've done nothing wrong Normie, you have nothing to fear..Right? One can't help but wonder what kind deals you are making to keep your cowardly butt in the Mayor's chair.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs
    Governor Eliot Spitzer broke the law and has resigned.

Mayor Norman Polanski also broke the law. Unfortunately he isn't man enough to do the right thing, which would be to resign. Polanski's defense is that the man who brought his unlawful act to the public eye "was a terrible employee".

Even if Hardy, the terrible employee, were a hard-core criminal, it wouldn't change the fact that he tape recorded Polanski's bribe for votes.

I didn't hear Spitzer deflect blame by saying 'but they were only prostitutes'.

Polanski doesn't even have the decency to address the citizens. He claims this is because it is a legal matter. If you've done nothing wrong Normie, you have nothing to fear..Right? One can't help but wonder what kind deals you are making to keep your cowardly butt in the Mayor's chair.

Who acutally recorded this?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Who acutally recorded this?
    The news stated Hardy recorded the conversation between himself and the Mayor.

Polanski attorneys will try to discredit Hardy and his recording. I knew when this became public that the snake in the grass, Polanski, would deny the recording. How else could Hardy have proven what took place?

He puts himself above Hardy, but why? Because he's the Mayor? He is still a dishonest, creep. I have had personal dealings with him and he is without a doubt dishonest. Spitzer was Governor for pete's sake, it does't make them above the law.

For the record, I do not know Hardy and I have heard only the portion of the tape that has been released to the public. But that's Polanski, that's his voice.

(Dis)Honest

You know he is dishonest because he constantly will tell you how honest he is.

Funny, he hasn't met a camera he didn't like, until the S**T hit the fan on this one. Then he was unavailable for comment.

As far as his contention that Hardy was a terrible employee, why then was he going to overlook his subpar work record in exchange for his support for his election?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    SO this isn't being made up.. This is on the up and up and nothing has been done about it?

Doesn't that seem strange?

Strange???

Not strange. Democratic Mayor in Democratic stronghold using every sphere of influence in an election year with a Democratic incumbent DA.

What's strange about that?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What this person of "interest" endorsed by the local democratic party which is ran by Lenny Lenihan?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    SO this isn't being made up.. This is on the up and up and nothing has been done about it?

Doesn't that seem strange?
    Strange perhaps in the real world, but not in the tight knit City of Lackawanna. The people can't do a damn thing about the abuse they endure. Try writing a letter to the Mayor complaining about another public offical and see what happens to you.

Look at that poor guy who owns Faso's Grateful Bear and Grill 1506 Abbott Rd Lackawanna NY I4218. Here's a quote from his story.

"I have been involved in a 4year fight with the City of Lackawanna(Involving the major players in the Haxton case).HELP spread word about the Illegal Parking Barricade@Faso's! Please pass this post on to your friends,THE MEDIA,or anyone that you think can help STOP LACKAWANNA(and hopefully EXPOSE and have those responsible receive what they have coming to them for their continuous, non-stop, illegal and downright malicious harrassment of this bar,it's,owner.and it's loyal patrons!) If you have been to Faso's Grateful Bear and Grill,or drove by in the last 3 weeks you may have noticed a concrete barrier blocking access to the parking on the side of the bar.Well here is the story.Three weeks ago my councilman Chuck Jaworski,along with Councilman Ron Spadone,and my nextdoor nieghbor John Deneke outside of a city council meeting ordered Thomas Love(the head of Lackawanna's engineering dept and a stand-up guy who is being made to follow orders he doesn't agree with)to put up a blockade to deny my patrons access to parking along my building."

continued

here's the rest of Faso's Grateful Bear and Grill story.

"This demand was made without any input from the City council or the Mayor(illegal!)The barrier not only blocks any access to my building(God forbid I had a fire in my bar,or my home above the barand needed to have rescue vehicles reach me),but also blocks access and use of a city (paper,but named and reconized)street that leads into a city owned recreational park(also illegal)This barrier was placed by a West Seneca owned company that was contracted with city funds without a bid being presented for any other companies to compete for the job(very illegal)The city marked my property(graffiti and destruction of private property as well as tresspassing) with spray paint where they guessed my property line was.They are way off and because they did not have a professional survey performed(required by law)they placed the barricade on my property!YOU CAN'T DENY ACCESS TO PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!!!!The reason they gave for the barricade was because Deneke falsely accused my patrons of revving their motorcycles at 2 in the morning.So the city feels they have the right to deny not only my civil rights ,but those of citizens who legally ride motorcycles.In doing so our civil rights and my legal right to provide a business that doesn't descriminate against patrons for the vehicles that they legally try to use to transport themselves and others to a legally run business.Even if it were legal to use barricades(WHICH IT DEFINATELY ISN'T!!!!) it seems really fishy that they would place a barricade up on the brink of winter after most motorcycles have been stored away for the season.What we have here is selective enforcement(after the fact they mentioned that they needed to block the lot so they wouldn't get sued if someone got hurt,while keeping the city lot used by the Warsaw Grill's patrons,unbarricaded),Harrassm ent,blocking access to private property(I actually recieved a ticket from the Lackawanna Police for parking on MY PROPERTY,I had my truck parked against my building and had a ladder in the bed of it so I could reach my exchaust fan to repair it) my patrons and my civil rights denied,my ability to run my business unhindered and with the ability to provide all the parking I pay taxes on is being tampered with,and the bottom line is this councilman is doing whatever he can to run me outta business!!!!!!!"

WNYResident do you believe now?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Three weeks ago my councilman Chuck Jaworski,along with Councilman Ron Spadone,and my nextdoor nieghbor John Deneke outside of a city council meeting ordered Thomas Love(the head of Lackawanna's engineering dept and a stand-up guy who is being made to follow orders he doesn't agree with)to put up a blockade to deny my patrons access to parking along my building."
    Why? Why do they feel the need to do this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information