Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jaworski and Italian comments

Please get over it. Why must YOU people be so sensitive about nothing.

Political thuggery. Isn't that a great word? It really describes Lackawanna politics to a "T", doesn't it? Now that the political signs are popping up like spring-time dandilions, the political thuggery has begun! The target seems to be Pirowski signs at the moment. If they haven't up and vanished overnight, they are being destroyed. The reason being...? Homeowners are being upfront and blunt about why certain signage is posted on their lawns (or not posted) and the word again is political thuggery. Yep, fear of retaliation. Fear of job loss. Fear of family and friends being harrassed. Interesting side note...heard a rumor that Sue wasn't planning to show up at next week's Council President Debate. Neither is Keith (4th Ward Council). Big, big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post
    Political thuggery. Isn't that a great word? It really describes Lackawanna politics to a "T", doesn't it? Now that the political signs are popping up like spring-time dandilions, the political thuggery has begun! The target seems to be Pirowski signs at the moment. If they haven't up and vanished overnight, they are being destroyed. The reason being...? Homeowners are being upfront and blunt about why certain signage is posted on their lawns (or not posted) and the word again is political thuggery. Yep, fear of retaliation. Fear of job loss. Fear of family and friends being harrassed. Interesting side note...heard a rumor that Sue wasn't planning to show up at next week's Council President Debate. Neither is Keith (4th Ward Council). Big, big mistake.
    From what I heard, the debate was scheduled BEFORE they contacted any of the candidates. Not really conducive to getting everyone in attendance!

Are you hinting that the Lackawanna Chamber of Commerce is somehow involved in a conspiracy? The debate is INCONVENIENT for the candidates running for office? O.k., now we know Sue's priorities....

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    From what I heard, the debate was scheduled BEFORE they contacted any of the candidates. Not really conducive to getting everyone in attendance!
    Really, so we are to believe that a certain candidate has other commitments that preclude her from attending the most important political event in this election season. Excuse me I had to get off the floor from laughing so hard. No the reason is that the remaining candidates would eat SBS alive and spit her out. SBS does not have one original idea in her head. What has she said in her campaign that would lead anyone with a brain to think that she could think on her feet. All those wonderful things that LA #1 said about her are just a figment of their blue collar thinking. Yes as long JM says so it must be right. Which brings up the real question why didn't JM run himself. Maybe he doesn't want to get his own hands dirty. Just a thought, I know that I would never vote for this guy so why would I want this moron running a candidate. We don't need the PAY TO PLAY that happens in the school district to ALSO happen in the city.

The fact is that she is not nor never has been qualified to do anything other than be a mother/waitress/secretary oh oh oh Administrative Asst. The other fact that there is nothing wrong with those jobs just be them and be happy and get out of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Scumbags pushing Jaworski, you know the ones..JM, SBS and her racist husband are pulling their typical antics and stealing Pirowski signs. Let them set one foot on my families properties. Little worried "boys"? Will prissy pants even attend the debate that is scheduled next week. Bet my life on it that she won't!
    The only person taking down hanks signs is mother nature, seems hanky doesnt know that paper signs stapled together does sit well with water and wind. Try Again you jealous haters!

Jealous of????????

Figured SBS wouldn't show up. Her and john couldn't practice enough to get her ready for a debate. How could we elect someone to a position of Council President and over look the other 4 council members, and she can't show up for the debate? Regardless of the date it was set up, if you are running for a political office you are suppose to be out getting support. I mean honestly if you want to be elected to this position so bad what could be more important then showing up to a debate where you could really gain support and separate yourself from the other candidates. Any serious candidate would made sure they showed up to a debate. Just goes to show what a puppet for JM she is. I guess they couldn't find a ear piece for her to wear so john can tell her how to answer the questions. Just goes to show she is NOT qualified nor does she take this position serious.Maybe she could have told us the specials at mulberrys for the night... I'm just going to throw it out there and say she probably couldn't find someone to cover her waitressing shift at work. Now thats a big meatball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do her shift and babysit!!

"Jealous haters" - What does that even mean?
    So...the wind and rain can actually uproot the metal posts? Well, yes, if the wind and rain are in Lackawanna.
    So...Geoff is 1/4th Italian on his mother's side? Giving him 1/4th advantage over the other "ski" in the mayoral race?
    So...Sue Bokan can't make the City Council President debate on the 31st because she wasn't given enough advanced notice?
    So...Geoff is on a billboard in a hardhat and studying blueprints....because...?
    And...driving through Lackawanna really proves that politics make strange bedfellows...the political signage partners some very interesting candidates...proving, also, that the general population is very, very, VERY confused as to which candidate is running for what office.

And also proving that "political thuggery" is alive and well in our little City. Many voters are caught between that "rock and a hard place" having to decide which sign posted on their front lawn will create the LEAST pain to their friends, families or to themselves.

Do you have your score cards handy? Are you keeping track of what signs are going up on whose rental properties?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I'll do her shift and babysit!!
    This coming from some one who doesnt/ cant hold a job and dont even watch thier own kid, really come on kath!

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Its part of the job description. What could be more important than the job you want to get elected to? You make room on your schedule for it. Its all about importance and priorities. Those who don't show have their priorities someplace else.

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post
    "Jealous haters" - What does that even mean?
    So...the wind and rain can actually uproot the metal posts? Well, yes, if the wind and rain are in Lackawanna.
    So...Geoff is 1/4th Italian on his mother's side? Giving him 1/4th advantage over the other "ski" in the mayoral race?
    So...Sue Bokan can't make the City Council President debate on the 31st because she wasn't given enough advanced notice?
    So...Geoff is on a billboard in a hardhat and studying blueprints....because...?
    And...driving through Lackawanna really proves that politics make strange bedfellows...the political signage partners some very interesting candidates...proving, also, that the general population is very, very, VERY confused as to which candidate is running for what office.

And also proving that "political thuggery" is alive and well in our little City. Many voters are caught between that "rock and a hard place" having to decide which sign posted on their front lawn will create the LEAST pain to their friends, families or to themselves.

Do you have your score cards handy? Are you keeping track of what signs are going up on whose rental properties?
    I wonder if any of these rental properties registered yet? Or does that rule only apply to others?

All I can do is laugh at your stupidity. My child is 16- doesn't need a sitter and once
    again you have forgotten that sue and david's child is my family- I know more than you when it comes to who is watching who. Their baby is only 9- she needs a sitter! As far as a job- corporate America baby!!

Post You tickle me with your 11 yr-old mouth, Go sit in Mr. Watkins 6th gr class......Cont

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    This coming from some one who doesnt/ cant hold a job and dont even watch thier own kid, really come on kath!

cont.......he'll teach you something about manners, respect, and spelling!

It is " Cath-erine ", not with a "K" , obviously lack1 and company are spewing so fast that their brain can't keep up with the rest of their body.
    Please stop trying to discredit someone when you have nothing else to throw at them, but,--------- stones filled with lies. Did someone say, sociopath....

I have asked and asked for some time......man-up; woman-up! Please fight fair, I know one of you know the rules in the ring, the official rules were read to them before---comprehending them is quite another story.

Who are you lack1? Time to get real about all of this. Not that I really care....but let's make this a real fair fight! OK!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information