Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaworski and Italian comments

Hey getalife123 -

Gibbsgal got my meaning. When I said "politicians," I meant POLITICIANS...the PEOPLE IN POWER. I believe that people in power should be held at a higher standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post
    Hey getalife123 -

Gibbsgal got my meaning. When I said "politicians," I meant POLITICIANS...the PEOPLE IN POWER. I believe that people in power should be held at a higher standard.
    sorry misunderstood. I didn't think you would be ok with that kind of practice.

The writing is on the wall, and those controlling the City of Lackawanna and the democrats know it; they're finished.

If we're going to have a City for the People, let's get McCusker in office.

We also need to clean the democrats out of our government. Even Ray Charles can see that the democrats have no desire or sense of obligation to the People of Lackawanna. The democrats use cities like Lackawanna to bolster their campaigns to run the country, and have done nothing to help the residents of Lackawanna.

For all who may be registered democrats, the democratic party is not what it was when your parents or grandparents became registered democrats. Today's democratic party ignores what is good for the People, and they take up the cause of small leftist groups, only to shore up their numbers.

Many of you probably do not know this, but one of the democrats' leftist groups is NAMBLA. What is NAMBLA? NAMBLA is "North American Man-Boy Love Association" NAMBLA wants the democrats to pass laws that make it legal for them to acquire young boys and use them as sex slaves. Surely the original democrats would never have associated with this vile group, but now the democrats are working to promote this sick groups desires!

I knew there was something deeply seeded in my party for years and I sick to know they support this! I am changing my affiliation tomorrow! I will make sure that my family changes theirs too and vote for the Republican line in the upcoming election!

Just so everyone knows - I have moved the posts regarding Patrick McCusker to the thread McCusker For Mayor - they do not belong in Jaworski thread. I will be going through the rest to best situate their home.

Thanks Cath it was starting to go off track.
    Last edited by getalife123; August 6th, 2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: error

Is Jaworski still running? If so what is he running on other than stupid remarks? Is he still playing tag team with the Makeyanko group?
    If he is still running why does he get a free ride? I see his political hacks attacking the other candidates while he stays in the back ground. Is that because whenever he opens his mouth he insults someone else? Inquiring minds want to know.

Here's a question... Jaworski loses the primary and has no line in November... Where does he go??? What's his next move???? I think there is too much bad blood between him and Geoff to support him... Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    Here's a question... Jaworski loses the primary and has no line in November... Where does he go??? What's his next move???? I think there is too much bad blood between him and Geoff to support him... Any thoughts?
    Chuck should be on the working family line. unless dion or walt beat him out on that line. maybe the voters move to dion seeing that he has changed his vote on the land sale to the Yemenite association, wanting it to go to the second baptist church.

[QUOTE=lackbrokejoke;779555]Here's a question... Jaworski loses the primary and has no line in November... Where does he go??? What's his next move???? I think there is too much bad blood between him and Geoff to support him... Any thoughts?[/QUOTE

He turns 62 in November and will make $1500 a month on ss which would come to the same as he gets now......]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

political signs, chuck has large signs throughout lackawanna. does he not know the law or does he not care? maybe he thinks he is above the law. if the sign is larger than four square feet it cannot be a political sign. maybe he thinks 4 square feet is the same as 4 feet square!

Scumbags pushing Jaworski, you know the ones..JM, SBS and her racist husband are pulling their typical antics and stealing Pirowski signs. Let them set one foot on my families properties. Little worried "boys"? Will prissy pants even attend the debate that is scheduled next week. Bet my life on it that she won't!

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    political signs, chuck has large signs throughout lackawanna. does he not know the law or does he not care? maybe he thinks he is above the law. if the sign is larger than four square feet it cannot be a political sign. maybe he thinks 4 square feet is the same as 4 feet square!
    Not the only mega house sign in town. It appears that SBS has a banner across her front porch causing a blight in her neighborhood. Maybe she or her husband needs the banner to find their home. Remember, "dumb is as dumb does." Who controls this type of political polution? Who holds them accountable?

I deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Scumbags pushing Jaworski, you know the ones..JM, SBS and her racist husband are pulling their typical antics and stealing Pirowski signs. Let them set one foot on my families properties. Little worried "boys"? Will prissy pants even attend the debate that is scheduled next week. Bet my life on it that she won't!
    Back to the little kid antics again. Good grief. These fools can't even act like adults and responsibly but want to run the council? They talk alot of smack about Hank but they are the one acting like 2 year olds. Go figure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information