Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jaworski and Italian comments

Post Some HEAVY stuff there .....dude!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna_dude View Post
    The residents and elected officials better be careful of what they are saying about one another, we already have more than 47 investigations going on in our little city.. 47 thats such a large number for only a city that stretches a few miles. Lets again work together, stop the discrimination and think of our children, the federal government does not take these allegations lightly especially when media gets a hold of such allegations. There will be a wake up call coming soon to all those who have caused issues within our city elections. Everyone that holds power in our city will soon hold indictments. Just a hint beware of the company you keep, you think they are helping when in fact they will destroy everything you have worked hard for. You know who you are so just some advise from someone who can forecast the future of our city.

How come all the mystery......any reason why we can't hear the facts backing up your allegations? Or do you mean suits against the City by Citizens? If something was coming/going down wouldn't it be just like a sting operation and totally confidential till sprung?
    I do believe in the old quote, " keep your friends close...but your enemies closer ", so what's up? Big Brother is watching who?----The politicians and WHICH residents?

Regardless, if what you say is true.......I hope something is really up for the sake of OUR innocent bystander Citizens/Posterity who can't defend themselves against the generational, think thet're slick corrupt -------YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE People!

" stop the discrimination and think of our children "........"of the company you keep, you think they are helping when in fact they will destroy everything you have worked hard for"
    Interesting, very interesting!
    Thanks for the heads-up, Lackawanna Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    How come all the mystery......any reason why we can't hear the facts backing up your allegations? Or do you mean suits against the City by Citizens? If something was coming/going down wouldn't it be just like a sting operation and totally confidential till sprung?
    I do believe in the old quote, " keep your friends close...but your enemies closer ", so what's up? Big Brother is watching who?----The politicians and WHICH residents?

Regardless, if what you say is true.......I hope something is really up for the sake of OUR innocent bystander Citizens/Posterity who can't defend themselves against the generational, think thet're slick corrupt -------YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE People!

" stop the discrimination and think of our children "........"of the company you keep, you think they are helping when in fact they will destroy everything you have worked hard for"
    Interesting, very interesting!
    Thanks for the heads-up, Lackawanna Dude!
    it is much more fun when someone can bring out the conspiracy theory. they know the deep down secrets that the rest of the lowly aren't priveleged toknow. not until they are worthy to know the truth. although if their are not investigations going on in lackaawanna there should be.

If you read the Front Page ad by Jaworski you have got to laugh. Not a career politician? Let's see:

1) Gets elected 3rd Ward Councilman more than once.

2) While still 3rd Ward Councilman runs for Council President and wins thereby vacating the 3rd Ward Council seat.

3) Now he runs for Mayor.

I am sorry but this guy must think people are STUPID! A career politician is one who moves up the ladder and Chuck that would be you and Mr. Szymanski. Since Watkins and McCusker have never ran for office THEY not YOU are NOT career politicians. Furthermore if you don't want to be a career politician serve your 2 terms then get the hell out of dodge. An example of this would be 4th Ward Councilman Schiavi. Stop spreading lies already!!!

Oh I forgot Norm would be included on this "career politician list" also. Just because you didn't start running for office in your 20's doesn't make you not a career politician.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    If you read the Front Page ad by Jaworski you have got to laugh. Not a career politician? Let's see:

1) Gets elected 3rd Ward Councilman more than once.

2) While still 3rd Ward Councilman runs for Council President and wins thereby vacating the 3rd Ward Council seat.

3) Now he runs for Mayor.

I am sorry but this guy must think people are STUPID! A career politician is one who moves up the ladder and Chuck that would be you and Mr. Szymanski. Since Watkins and McCusker have never ran for office THEY not YOU are NOT career politicians. Furthermore if you don't want to be a career politician serve your 2 terms then get the hell out of dodge. An example of this would be 4th Ward Councilman Schiavi. Stop spreading lies already!!!
    How about Andrea, now your going to tell us she is not a career politician, she ran twenty times and won once, accomplished absolutely nothing, now running again, let me guess your only a career politician if you actually win right?

Post A Community Activist is different than a " Politician" especially a Career One!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    How about Andrea, now your going to tell us she is not a career politician, she ran twenty times and won once, accomplished absolutely nothing, now running again, let me guess your only a career politician if you actually win right?
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Puzzle Club Ask a question Newsletter
    How To Articles
    Ask The Expert

What is a career politician?

Question asked by: knowitall--------(On Computer/I did NOT write that----but I love it!)

A career politician is what most modern politicians are.

They are people who enter politics because it pays well and is seen as a gravy train rather than through any great passion or love for politics or a set of principles that they radically believe in.

The career politician will blow in the wind and change their mind on key issues and follow the party line shamelessly.

They see politics as a good way of making money and of course the expenses and the knock on benefits are tremendous.

There are very few conviction or issue politicians left, and this is one of the main differences between politicians today and in the past where many entered politics because they cared and wanted to make a real difference and almost did it as an altruistic act

I have/am accomplishing more than I could ever imagine.........by just telling the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Yeah if you win then run again and again moving up the ladder. Are you really that freaking dense?

OMG. I know someone that got 4 envelopes in the mail today from the jaworski/ bokan camp. all the same contents. chuckie says he doesn't have money for billboards. how much extra did they spend by not scrubbing the list for duplicates. and they say they can be fiscally responsible. in the infamous words of lackawanna#1 hahahahahahahahahaha!

Post The Pile is Growing!

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    OMG. I know someone that got 4 envelopes in the mail today from the jaworski/ bokan camp. all the same contents. chuckie says he doesn't have money for billboards. how much extra did they spend by not scrubbing the list for duplicates. and they say they can be fiscally responsible. in the infamous words of lackawanna#1 hahahahahahahahahaha!
    I know someone who got a phone call.....said No Thanks, and got called again within 5 minutes! Is it a computer or a live person?

Seniors do NOT like to be bothered when they are "watching their shows", don't they know this? And they are sharp as a tack, if they wanted to talk---they would have talked.
    I found flyer's in the street and saw many signs in the garbage already....what a waste of money. Shame.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information