Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Slumlord(ess) Andrea Haxton?

vote

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    I guess I have to ask? Why would anybody vote for her? He is a physical wreck.Just asking?

Vote for her if you really want someone who cares about the people, not their own pockets!!!! She is the ONLY one there who has any genuine concern for the citizens....not political.

Thumbs up Fundraising Hunt: Fun for Target market

Quote Originally Posted by cath829
    Not a bad idea. Are you familiar with running a fund raiser?

A fund raiser is about running for funds/money. It's like hunting or investment. It's fun and is a risky business where you must fully understand your target market.

Question

How your past can come back to haunt you.

Please Vote for Andrea!!! Get on board the crazy train!!! KOO KOO!!!!! The Ship and the anchors!!!!!! COOO COOO!!!!!! I mean CHOO CHOO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kernwatch View Post
    I wanted to see what Ms Haxton had posted as a new member of SUWNY, but could find no evidence she had joined.

I did find distressing public records on the County Clerk's site, however.

Indeed, in addition to owing $7128 in unpaid taxes on her Ridge Rd property since 2005, as reported by Channel 4, she was even in Court today, 1/10/08. The nature of that appearance could not be determined from the Internet filing.

There have been 14 liens filed against Ms Haxton personally & against her business "A & ES Goods" at 297 Ridge Rd between 7/02 & 8/16/07.

Among the liens are:

$2227, Sear Roebuck, 11/25/03

$8742, Daimler-Chrysler, 5/31/05

$23,219, State of NY /Attorney General, 8/29/05

$6825, Tomra NY,(supplier to her business?) 1/17/07

She purchased her tax-delinquent property at 295 Ridge Road for $48,000 on 12/3/02. Based on the Channel 4 video, it would appear that the property is worth much less today.

Haxton appears to live at 20 Elm, which may also be entering foreclosure?

Were none of these problems issues in her campaign?

It does appear that Lackawanna taxpayers (& her legislative colleagues?)should have questions about her competence to make budget decisions for the city, as her personal business affairs appear to be in massive disarray.

This is just pathetic!!! How can u represent anybody when you cant even take care of yourself?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    This is just pathetic!!! How can u represent anybody when you cant even take care of yourself?
    It's not just her! There are other elected officials probabaly with the same type of issues.. Look at Brian Davis in the City of Buffalo..

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's not just her! There are other elected officials probabaly with the same type of issues.. Look at Brian Davis in the City of Buffalo..

Davis is an outright criminal.

Please say it aint so Adrea!!! And you wanna represent the first ward again? Oh h... NO!!! You should be ashamed of yourself! Stop trying to look out for the first ward and start tryin to look out for yourself and all your problems. Andrea needs Andrea right now. You have way too many personal problems right now. Instead of running for council you should be running to bankruptcy court!

I have found a number of liens AGAINST Mr. Noman on the County Clerks site.

From most current:
    $1755.92 Capital One Bank 3/11/08
    $1702.28 VELOCITY INVESTMENTS LLC 1/26/06
    $1303.13 Capital One Bank 9/3/04
    $9649.91 BENEFICIAL NEW YORK INC 3/2/04

How can Mr. Noman represent anyone else when he cannot take care of himself?

Alright you guys need to stop....look at the dates you are pulling up and the posts that started you are from last year. EVERYONE owes $ to some company or someone for something!! EVERYONE!

Hey Patty B. i mean tiredofbs, wheres that link?

Patty B???? Are you honestly that dumb?

You are the one that posted the above from kernwatch. Didn't you verify the information you posted. Knucklehead try the County Clerks site. It's right there in black and white. Noman at 29 Eaton St. Lackawanna NY 14218.

Hey Patty B. i mean tiredofbs, wheres that link?

Wrong again sunny!!! You always seem to shove your foot up your own backside everytime you post.

That's right cath829, however apparently SunnyLa and La_rez don't seem to be aware of some very important information. If it was fair for them to dredge up old info then.....

By the way, who the heck is Patty B.? Is that a name we are supposed to be familiar with?

LOL, I see you beat me to it by your post above cath.

Tiredofbs is Patty Byrnarski. Re-read all her posts if you don't believe me. If u know her than u will agree

Patti is from the school board and I know for a FACT that she isn't on here. Try again guys.....keep guessing at least I know you are trying to use your noggin!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information