Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

Let's see...Sue loves to take walks, loves car-poolin' her lil Miss, loves Country Music and is a high school graduate. And these are all qualifications for City Council President, because?????????????

How about you start with a bulldozer?

Yep, we definately need a Party Animal in the House! Woot! Woot! Seriously????

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post
    Let's see...Sue loves to take walks, loves car-poolin' her lil Miss, loves Country Music and is a high school graduate. And these are all qualifications for City Council President, because?????????????
    She's likeable?

Post Too Funny!

Susan Bokan StaniszewskiPolitician · Lackawanna, New

Hometown Lackawanna NY 14218
    Biography I President. Life long resident of Lackawanna. Past Democratic Committe person.
    Work at Lackawanna Schools for 20 years and still do.

*Andrea Haxton: The only true independent, owe no favors, non-connected candidate for Lackawanna City Council President November 8, 2011

* NOT A life-long resident
    * Born in Lackawanna at OLV Hospital, lived in Albright Court/Baker Homes
    * Family home on South Park since 1969
    * Bethlehem Park homeowner since 1989
    * Immaculata Academy Hamburg N.Y. 1971
    * Erie Community College North 1978, A.A.S. degree with Distinction in Dietetic Technology
    * Buffalo State College 1989 B.S. degree in Food Systems Management G.P.A. 3.48

I will work on putting out the rest of my credentials asap.

Life long resident? LOL Who cares! Look what all the "life long residents" did to the city. Need proof? See my avatar pic!

LONG LIVE WALTER SERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha if you wanna throw away a vote throw it his way

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    The Council President is the duly elected presiding officer of the Council. The president is the one who runs the meetings and signs the ordinances and local laws. He has other functions, power and duties with respect to the conduct of the Council business. He should be the one looking out for the entire city and work with each council member as to their wards.

The Council is the local legislative body of the City. The Council has a whole can adopt, amend and repeal local laws, ordinances and resolutions to organize and regulate property, affairs and government of the City. They establish and abolish offices, positions and employment etc.

They also can exercise the local police power

They construct, acquire, operate, maintain and finance all properties, public improvements, projects etc for public purpose

They provide for the exercise of all powers of local government vested in the City by the Charter

They also provide for the enforcement of local laws and ordinances by legal or equitable proceedings.

The pay is $16,500 a year/$13,500 for council members
    So now that i hear andrea is running maybe ill give her a chance... if she uses the demo money the city get's to knock down her own properties thats she couldnt maintain!!!!!!!! and to think she wants to be council president! STAY IN THE FIRST WARD PLEASE ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!

He'd still be better than either of the 2 skis. Atleast he seems to care about the kids of this city. Not that I am endorsing him in anyway. Just saying. We already know what the other 2 have done. Nothing!

Post You DO NOT know the whole story!

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    So now that i hear andrea is running maybe ill give her a chance... if she uses the demo money the city get's to knock down her own properties thats she couldnt maintain!!!!!!!! and to think she wants to be council president! STAY IN THE FIRST WARD PLEASE ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!

If you only knew.......the truth.

If I stayed in the First Ward, And if I ----yes I, didn't bring out a lot of these hidden agendas some of you would not know what is going on---where to look/find answers to........some candidates might not even be running if ......

I did not give Lackawanna a dirty name----people that run with half-truths and back-stabbing deals punk-ed off the good people of Lackawanna with their emepty promises.

I tried to have a nice family store and pay my bills....YOU do not know the truth or what happens when ........

Nice mentality.....stay in the First Ward.......lackbrokejoke:YOUR name says it all!

As far as "demo money", I hope you know what you are talking about---because " I " do!

"demo money" is what the city needs to take down the building you let go to waste. you couldnt even maintain your buildings and you and to be right underneith the mayor to look over a whole city!! commen sence Andrea dont make a fool out of yourself again

Walter Seres and Andrea Haxton......... Winning like charlie sheen you guys should partner up! DUH WINNING!

Post Please, Tell me more, just how did I make a fool out of myself?

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    "demo money" is what the city needs to take down the building you let go to waste. you couldnt even maintain your buildings and you and to be right underneith the mayor to look over a whole city!! commen sence Andrea dont make a fool out of yourself again

" buildings "
    ? What buildings?
    " commen sence Andrea dont make a fool out of yourself again "--Bring it on!

Post This Thread Is NOT About Me--OK

Tell me who you are lackbrokejoke, so we can debate equally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BTW:
    I leased from March 2, 1998, and,
    If I bought a building on December 2, 2002 from a retired/deceased Lackawanna Fireman's family---AND---the City inspected it completely, then the City came in it again on January 4, 2008---6 years later.......

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the building was in the same shape I bought it in, AND, maybe the guy (s) who promised to help me fix were not what they professed to be, and.....

Do you really know the facts regarding my story, brokejoke?
    Are you lack#1 and toms under another name? Obviously you are connected in some way to someone in the know about City Hall dealings.

I clearly see your mentality brokejoke, typical Lackawanna, and typical reason the average people do not even bother to get involved--let along go out and vote.
    I do not care what you think of me, if I did I would have stopped being a Community Activist many years ago---I am giving voters a choice of a proven fighter/grass-roots candidate on the the ballot.
    What have you accomplished in your life, and,
    Making fun of someone and hiding your identity...real cool.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Tell me who you are lackbrokejoke, so we can debate equally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BTW:
    I leased from March 2, 1998, and,
    If I bought a building on December 2, 2002 from a retired/deceased Lackawanna Fireman's family---AND---the City inspected it completely, then the City came in it again on January 4, 2008---6 years later.......

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the building was in the same shape I bought it in, AND, maybe the guy (s) who promised to help me fix were not what they professed to be, and.....

Do you really know the facts regarding my story, brokejoke?
    Are you lack#1 and toms under another name? Obviously you are connected in some way to someone in the know about City Hall dealings.

I clearly see your mentality brokejoke, typical Lackawanna, and typical reason the average people do not even bother to get involved--let along go out and vote.
    I do not care what you think of me, if I did I would have stopped being a Community Activist many years ago---I am giving voters a choice of a proven fighter/grass-roots candidate on the the ballot.
    What have you accomplished in your life, and,
    Making fun of someone and hiding your identity...real cool.
    so are you on the ballot for the democratic primary? Or what line are you running on?? Everyone in the first ward getting back on the Andrea Haxton Train to city hall???? EPIC FAIL. by being a "grass roots" candidate what exactaly have you done for us citizens? me personally i play policits nor will i ever get involved in this city. its not about what people think of you.. don't you have morals.. give up no one is supporting you and your antics.. you screwed over half of the first ward when you were "councilwomen" so who is left to back you?? I'm sure if they could get you out of the first ward as a citizen they would

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information